Bad Guy shadira(magicmorphs) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #81
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
Does it really make sense to keep extending this thread further and further?
As a boi thread no it shouldn't be extended, but this whole topic is a good one to discuss. Maybe it should be put up in the discussion forum about what constitutes a "Bad Guy" thread or not, and "Losing your temper in public..."...

Old 05-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #82
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
And though she was offered a great deal from Shadera, she DID in FACT find a better deal. Maybe not a better price, or who could even say a better animal, but another well respected member of this site who will name herself if she so chooses did come to the op, and offer a deal to the op that was more appealing because they are local.

There is always two sides to the story that very few people will ever see even with so called proof on the boi. Be careful with conclusions.
Thanks for the privacy Dustin! Your an honorable dude and I totally respect you for it.

ok, I didn't want to get into this little mess but here I am. I am the other seller. I saw the wanted post by Elizabeth and posted that I have eggs in the bator. Since we live so close together, I thought if she wanted to take the chance on eggs, she could save some shipping fees. We emailed back and forth and she mentioned she would like to get a male and female. After mentioning the genetic/sibling thing, she chose to wait for a male and find a female elsewhere. No money has changed hands, no guarantees are given. I offered her first pick of the clutch, when and if they make it to a *sellable status. She is free to find snakes elsewhere if she desires. She then reposted her wanted ad in search of a female.

And there you have the 3rd side of the story.

*sellable status= hatched, shed, fed at least 4 times, pooped and without obvious genetic flaws.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #83
Melinda
I wanted to add that I pm'd Shadera after seeing the vague post in Elizabeth's wanted ad. I asked what I was missing and should know. I did not get a response. If I knew what was going on, I could have told Shadera my side of the story and probably diffused the whole misunderstanding via pm without the public mess.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #84
Shadera
Did any of these people accusing me of being a stalker get to see the posts in question on her ads? Don't make me go dig out posts of yours where you've done the exact same thing you're crucifying me for. Before you go taking cheap shots at me, some of y'all need to take a look at your own behavior. Stalker denotes that I followed her from ad to ad to ad, which I did not. And again, I got my whipping for that, you guys think the mods didn't do a good enough job that it needs to continue? What about how the OP mentions she doesn't think she could trust me to send the animal if it was bought from me, but apparently that sort of thing is completely okay to say.

There were three posts on one ad. My first post, telling people she runs sellers around in circles and backs out of deals. After that, it was conversation with her. The only other ad thread I posted in was just to ask why she deleted the other ad. Someone is collecting pictures, making deals and backing out of them, and then on top of it is looking for several grand in animals and asking for them dirt cheap. Had my red flags going, and i was just letting others know. There would NOT have been more posts from me had she not denied what I said, which was nothing but the truth. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a lot of things. But a liar is not one of them. I am not about to start making up stories now over a newbie.

Elizabeth, it's lie on top of lie at this point. The mods need to go dig up the time that you last edited that ad and compare it to the time on that email where you told me you found a better deal. It was a very short time period for you to have made another deal, then backed out of that one too.

Melinda,
You did not get a response from me because I had no idea who you were. For all I knew, you were someone just wanting me to dish some drama, which I'm not a big fan of doing. Sorry that it offended you somehow. Perhaps if you had explained a bit, rather than just sending:
Quote:
What did I miss??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently I missed something going on with Elizabeth Minton. What did I miss or should I know?
You'd have gotten a response.

If this turns people from buying from me, so be it. I couldn't care less. My do not deal with list proves that, and it's been growing by leaps and bounds this last 24 hours. This is only a business for me because it has to be. It's a hobby first and foremost. As said before, I'm human as well. And again, we all have our moments - that one thing that makes us snap. For me it's a liar. And the people who know me well, and know that I really value honesty and uphold that same policy for myself, know why.

Now, I think I've covered everything I wanted to say. I'm not even going to give some of these folks the pleasure of my responding to their low blows. Gots better things to do, like take care of my animals.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #85
Melinda
Quote:
Melinda,
You did not get a response from me because I had no idea who you were. For all I knew, you were someone just wanting me to dish some drama, which I'm not a big fan of doing. Sorry that it offended you somehow.
no offense taken. But if you didn't want to dish drama, why make the post in Elizabeth's wanted ad in the first place? you clearly wanted people to know something or you would not have posted publicly.

Simply put, there were no lies, She did find a deal with me, back out of a deal with you, change the deal with me and then repost her wanted add, all within a short period of time.

Where is the lie upon lie? please spell it out clearly, cause I am just not getting it.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #86
dturner100
Am I missing something? Who crucified you, or took cheap shots? The only thing anybody has said was all the same thing. 1000 words to say one thing. You over reacted.

Other than that everybody has raved about your rep. Why would that detour anybody from doing business with you?

Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #87
tinmantribe5
Shadera while getting her point across is very much a Proffesional and someone to look up to in this Hobby I am truly sad this thread happened but those of us who have followed you and yours will always know better! I have seen some of the classiest snakes come from her and she is very very Knowlegeable!

Old 05-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #88
tinmantribe5
Bump for our Queen of Karma (Good Girl Thread)

Old 05-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #89
Melinda
Quote:
Why delete the other one? Didn't want people to know the truth?
This is the why I pm'd Shadera. The way I read it there was some truth that Shadera wanted people to know, so I pm'd.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #90
Shadera
Melinda - rather than coming back to me, we were still on good terms, she reposted her ad. Be honest, that wouldn't make you feel like you'd been lied to? All this talk of piebalds, when she barely had enough to put a small deposit on an albino? Those are the lies. But apparently she needs to you speak for her. Personally, if someone mentioned to me they had a deal going with someone else and wanted to know if I could offer a better deal to them, I'd flat out tell them no. And if I found out they ditched someone else to pick up a deal from me, I'd tell them no. But hey, I've already mentioned that I expect the same of others that I expect of myself.

At this point it's just degenerating into people wanting to pick fights and sling mud where they can. Some of you guys have obviously been waiting a long time for this thread to show up. It does me no good to continue bickering here. I'll not be picked at for no reason.

If any potential buyer reads what happened and can take the OP seriously, believing that I'm this horrible person, they aren't the kind of folks I prefer to deal with in the first place. Feel free to not inquire when I have stuff up for sale or trade. Out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!