Info Johathon at Breeders Circle saying his Citrus Pastel WO makes our Power House WO - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #81
mountain top
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Now this was a bit pointless.
See ya later then...
Thank you were there for sticking up for me I apologize for coming off like a troll have had a stroke and I have a hard time punctuating I can't always remember how to do it right it doesn't mean I don't wanna help ask a question but thank you again I should of handled it better I appreciate the backing. you made some very good valid points early on in the posting I really appreciate reading yours and deb's posts I think I'm going to read more and the post was nice meeting you though

Old 11-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #82
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain top View Post
You have a dry wit madam. and I never stated the joe capone is a saint I just stated I bought a snake from phr. I bought many snakes for many people but I know 1 thing for certain I'd never by a snake from you judy you're a little too full of yourself for my taste. punctuation isn't everything loyalty, truth and integrity are though, but not punctuation. 1 thing's for certain I'm never coming back to the site again ya'll are some pretty full yourself people. so long faunaclassifieds.
Let me get this straight.

You are leaving because your "name dropping" did not impress us?

okay, bye

Old 11-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #83
HerpVenue
Now let us get back onto the topic.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:56 PM   #84
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Now let us get back onto the topic.
Actually I think he was leaving because he was being bashed over punctuation...and when he joined .

I do NOT agree with him bashing Fauna though...

Yes, back on track...I don't think we will get an answer on the markers here though. I think I will email John and see what I come up with. John had said they came to some "understanding", which would be the best outcome from all this.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #85
Wilomn
Quote:
Actually I think he was leaving because he was being bashed over punctuation...and when he joined .

I do NOT agree with him bashing Fauna though...

Yes, back on track...I don't think we will get an answer on the markers here though. I think I will email John and see what I come up with. John had said they came to some "understanding", which would be the best outcome from all this.
Here's a tidbit that may have escaped you.

On threads, in life too I suppose, if you ask someone to clarify a statement and then some other person, not the person who made the clarification needing word string, gives their version of what they think the original confusor actually meant to say, there really is no way to know if the translation offered is in any way accurate.

If the original poster, the one who wrote/spoke the confusion causing word usage, is allowed to clarify then, and only then, will an iota of veracity be found, along with, hopefully the much needed and oft asked for, clarity.

You see my point?

Old 11-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #86
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Here's a tidbit that may have escaped you.

On threads, in life too I suppose, if you ask someone to clarify a statement and then some other person, not the person who made the clarification needing word string, gives their version of what they think the original confusor actually meant to say, there really is no way to know if the translation offered is in any way accurate.

If the original poster, the one who wrote/spoke the confusion causing word usage, is allowed to clarify then, and only then, will an iota of veracity be found, along with, hopefully the much needed and oft asked for, clarity.

You see my point?
No I do not. Should I? Honestly, you just confused the heck outta me. I don't even know what you are talking about.

Are you talking about the punctuation still? Or why is said he was leaving?

You lost me at clarification, word string, and translation.

I am curious as to where you were going with that though?

Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #87
Wilomn
Quote:
No I do not. Should I? Honestly, you just confused the heck outta me. I don't even know what you are talking about.

Are you talking about the punctuation still? Or why is said he was leaving?

You lost me at clarification, word string, and translation.

I am curious as to where you were going with that though?
I'm sure you can figure it out if you try hard enough.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #88
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
I will be posting more information on the genetics and markers of the citrus whiteouts on the discussion forum. This is no longer the place for this posting.
I will not be posting anything else in this thread as we have come to a resolve.

Anyone with any questions that extend further than what I will be posting in the discussion forum is free to contact me at jonathan@breedingcircle.com

thanks
Jonathan
Breeders Circle
This is no longer the place for this, because "we" have come to a resolve ?

You have been accused of misrepresenting animals, and selling false hets.
You can not simply come to a resolve behind the scenes with your accuser, and make this go away.

Are there markers that confirm whether or not a Citrus Pastel is also carrying the Whiteout mutation, or not ?

If so, have you been selling the Citrus Pastels that do not have those markers, and are therefor just Citrus Pastels, and not Whiteouts, as "Citrus Whiteout Pastels" or "Citrus Whiteouts ?"

If not, and it is still considered to be a random mutation that pops up in Citrus Pastel clutches, (although it is not attached to the Citrus Pastel gene since there are Whiteout combos that do not contain the Citrus Pastel gene,) then say so.

I am curious about the "resolve."
What could you possibly agree to, that would make your accuser drop this, and why would you be willing to come to a resolve behind the scenes, and not clear your name, if the accusations were false?

Old 11-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #89
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
This is no longer the place for this, because "we" have come to a resolve ?

You have been accused of misrepresenting animals, and selling false hets.
You can not simply come to a resolve behind the scenes with your accuser, and make this go away.

Are there markers that confirm whether or not a Citrus Pastel is also carrying the Whiteout mutation, or not ?

If so, have you been selling the Citrus Pastels that do not have those markers, and are therefor just Citrus Pastels, and not Whiteouts, as "Citrus Whiteout Pastels" or "Citrus Whiteouts ?"

If not, and it is still considered to be a random mutation that pops up in Citrus Pastel clutches, (although it is not attached to the Citrus Pastel gene since there are Whiteout combos that do not contain the Citrus Pastel gene,) then say so.

I am curious about the "resolve."
What could you possibly agree to, that would make your accuser drop this, and why would you be willing to come to a resolve behind the scenes, and not clear your name, if the accusations were false?
Very good points. I am curious as well.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #90
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain top View Post
Mmm I think considering I just figured out what s f means in s f constrictors i don't think I should say it considering it would get me banned first of all I'm friends with most of the people on this place without ever you having known me like a outback reptiles ozzy boyds tom barnhart freedom breeder powerhouse reptiles tropical hut I could go on but I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you all I'm saying years another hater jumping on the bandwagon who had nothing to do in this whatsoever all I ask for was genetic clarification on the white out as I felt the washout had been explained enough for my satisfaction but if a citrus whiteout has genetic markers then it means not every citrus is a white out and therefore they can be easily differentiated between in a clutch jonathan would just take the time to go ahead and explain it here and just say it has markers or it doesn't have markers as I kinda might maybe even wanna buy a sitter slide out from amir but I'd sure like to know what the markers are before I would buy something every washout I've seen it seems to stand out look at the world of ball pythons photos that is more than extreme calicos and before you call somebody out maybe you should know who they are I don't really care but anyways dude the spout off to someone else I'm not interested listening to your big mouth just like I said I was only looking for clarification of the genetic morph so that I can figure out whether it something the buy or hide from. next time but outI'm done with this conversation will be signing out now have fun troll and the jonathan before this thing gets even messier just answer the question brother nothing is stopping you whether you did it here somewhere else the question needs to be answered yet might as well do it here as this is already been made a huge mess in this thread yamatos will make the last post the clarification right here jon.
SF? Please enlighten me. lol. My name is Stephen Foster. That's what it stands for. It's not rocket surgery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!