Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #81
Missmohawk66
Okay, thats fine, people have different opinions! It was a miscommunication! As i see it!
I do as much as i can. And in this case. I believe it was a miscommunication! Barbie said she had purchased them from bloodbanks. I assumed they were hers! Had no clue she was ordering them! Again , people can say what they would like. Or think what they choose! I feel it was a misunderstanding between both of us! Two wrongs do not make a right! :/

Old 04-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #82
Missmohawk66
Okay i didnt recieve a PM yet. Email me. Missmohawk66@yahoo.com
I will trade you some dragons or dragon etc for the male dunners you had purchased!
Again i apologize to everyone for this communication!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #83
Willow
Bionca I have yet to see any proof that you in any way stated you did not want to go through with the trade.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #84
barbie
One was mine. The first one and then the second was the one i sent you a pic of saying it was a friends but could get it for the trade. Alot of things you have said are either because you are not listening or reading. Or you are lying.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #85
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
One was mine. The first one and then the second was the one i sent you a pic of saying it was a friends but could get it for the trade. Alot of things you have said are either because you are not listening or reading. Or you are lying.

I do agree that Bionca is either confused or lying...the things she is saying do not add up 100%. Nor do they line up well with the texts we have seen.

Have all texts been posted? if not, I suggest getting them up just to be 100% clear on all of them.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #86
mikepanzarella
well as someone who has talked to both of them about a trade/sale (both didnt work workout)
barbie was not pushy with me she told me what her offer was we talk about matching up values couldnt find a place to settle on and we parted as friends
mismohawk was not pushy either both were very easy to deal with
but when i was talking to mismohawk a few things i saw in emails made me shy away from the trades/sales
we were talking about hets and she got some pictures and bloodlines mixed up
also so told me she had a partial dunner that just had the dunner pattern but it had normal scales that she picked up from a show
when i questioned that later on she said it was from bloodbank and she had paperwork about it being a partial dunner (I think the dunner gene is about the scales not the pattern and being a co dom gene you wouldnt get partials either it would be or wouldnt be a dunner)
then she also said she has a blue eyed dragon that she paid over $1300 for
blue eyes is not a proven trait theres tons of info provided by Steven on the subject
those were the things that turned me off of the trade/sale
i dont think she is a bad guy just needs to learn a bit more
as for what happend between her and barbie I only know as much as you guys from this thread I had seen barbie inquire about her so i sent her a private message telling her about what happend with mismohawk
im very picky about who I deal with so 99% of the time if something is questionable ill just move on
like I said I didnt think she was a bad guy just misinformed about a few things (or maybe im wrong about blue eyes and dunners) but ive read the info available and thats my understanding of it
side note mismohawk has the blue eyes dragon up in an ad right now

Old 04-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #87
Ashendust54
Bionca how can you say this was all miscommunication when the texts clearly show you were interested in the trade.
Im sorry Barbie you did not get the trade that you wanted, this is why im so glad the BOI is here. So i can avoid people such as Bionca who can be flaky when it comes to trades.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
like I said I didnt think she was a bad guy
You are entitled to your opinion. But from what we have seen so far, she led Barbara on, wasting Barbara's time and money, and denying Barbara the trades they had agreed on. To me that kind of misleading behavior smacks of fraud, and I would not do business with someone who might pull out of an agreement at the last minute without valid reasons given.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #89
barbie
Ok so i have sent a PM text and email so i should get some pics for this trade, we will see.

and a s far as texts i have posted most of them. Thier are alot of lols and what not.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #90
barbie
I really wish i could have gotten the dragons i was promised but at least i might get something we will see. Thank you to the BOI and people who listen to facts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!