Has anyone delt with Dan Parma/ Snakes Den??? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2004, 07:55 PM   #81
BocaReptiles
What do you have to say about that DAN

You got caught again DAN..... BUSTED!!! lol Try to get your lies straight next time.

Thanks for the great work Alison!!! Oh by the way DAN.... What happened to your site.... lost your banner??? Does this saying ring a bell

Quote:
BEEN NOTIFIED BY WHO SAL LOL GO FOR IT
Sounds like something you wrote to Alison right? The jokes on you pal and your going down...

Sal
Boca Reptiles

Old 04-23-2004, 07:57 PM   #82
apache137
sal

well aint that special alison there is no record of shipment because i delivered them myself when i went to p.a for vacation and as far as the number on the reciept that buisness closed right after the 1st of the year i believe thats why he was selling off his stuff. so tell sal to try again

Old 04-23-2004, 08:18 PM   #83
Doxie
ok...first....there ARE records for those tracking numbers you have given!!!! Meaning: you put them on there to look like they were shipped....but got caught and now are trying to cover that up....convenient that those "customer order numbers" just HAPPENED to match tracking numbers....hmmmmm

second...(i'll bite)...Vacation huh?

Ok so why then did your friend...cough...i mean happy "customer" say

Quote:
Mr. Parma was very professional and accomodating to my specific needs: shipping, extra info, etc.

but if so....Wow...you much have some pretty good funds available....

Trip to PA from IL 11/02/02
Trip to PA from IL 09/23/03
Trip to PA from IL 12/15/03
Trip to PA from IL 02/20/04
Trip to PA from IL 04/09/04

You get around......not to mention the receipts she DOESN'T have for all those trades you did and trips you had to take for them...WHEW!!

Let me ask you this though...where is receipt #3?

I mean Jennifer posted one.jpg, two.jpg, four.jpg and five.jpg....and you posted receipt6.jpg....I'm just curious where number three is?

Quote:
Sorry, what I posted is what I got. They are my copies of past receipts. My accountants have the originals to everything.
Wow....color copies....pretty good!! You said you keep really good records, better than most...BUT you don't have any paperwork for the "trade" deals, only the cash ones....and those are the ones you posted, but they're just "copies" b/c your accountants have the originals....then why are the receipts blue with writing in black pen? My copies always come out in black & white...must have a fancy copier.

And as far as your "accountants" Sneigocki and Associates...there's no listing of ANY business in the state of Pennsylvania with that name.

Old 04-23-2004, 09:53 PM   #84
JADE2U
Oh yeah....

Ok Doxie who the hell are you now? Another Aprylla sleuth type. Apparently, what I am gathering is that you are family or friend of Sal, correct? You can damn well tell! I am sick and tired of accusations! I am sick an tired of childish bantering so here's some information for your little self. One, yes sweety pie, I do have a "pretty good copier" actually two. One is a commercial copy (use=none of your business) one is a HP Office Jet T45 copier, fax, printer, scanner all in one (use=none of your business). Two, my accountants are real. I am sorry if in all your snooping you weren't intelligent enough to come up with an address or phone. Oh please, please, please, please I hope one of you little peons try to get information on myself or my business dealings with anyone. I WILL sue the <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> right out of you for trying to obtain non public information fraudulently. And yes, it would be fraudulently because those documents and info is not public record. That's right. (Assuming you know what public and record means otherwise I guess you just don't get it do you?) And I hope you know that the info you would be collecting on ANY other company I have done business with would also be breaking the law. As far as trade deals and receipts, the only trade deals that I will do with ANYONE would be for personal collection, not for business reasons. I don't need receipts for personal collection. That has nothing to do with my business practices, accounting, or tax info. So guess what, sorry to disappoint, but I don't HAVE to have any personal dealings on the books. As far as tracking numbers, you dumb bitch, they use them over and over again. Here try this one, J1297112089 that is for UPS. Now, go to www.ups.com and track it! It was sent to Summerville, WV. I bet it's going to a different place now right? Oh maybe because they reuse the tracking numbers. Uh, duh? This is my last and final post on this forum fooling around with juvenile little bitches like you and everyone else. Jesus, you try to back someone up as being an ok guy and this is what you get. Get this through your freaking little heads. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF DAN OR SNAKESDEN. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU PICK AT ME FOR IT I'M NOT JUMPING ON ANY BAND WAGON! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO PLAY PI! I WILL STAND BEHIND DAN AND SNAKESDEN UNTIL ONE OF TWO THINGS HAPPEN: ONE, HE NO LONGER IS DEALING IN REPTILES OR TWO HELL FREEZES OVER. BRING MY NAME, MY BUSINESS, OR ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED INTO IT AGAIN AND I WILL BE THE ONE TAKING LEGAL ACTION FOR BANTERING. Get over your freakin' selves and think a minute. Yeah, ya'll have just wonderful reputations right! I'm sure you do. Ha, ha, ha. But you still have people that you have apparently done right by cause they give ya some good guy reports. So don't be screaming and pitching a fit with someone who is doing it for someone else. Again, let me reitorate this fact, this is my last post on this matter. Don't email me personally either. You won't get a response. I do not have to prove myself to anyone just because they have a difference in opinion.

FYI, I have documentation of everything on this forum and any/all personal correspondences.

Old 04-23-2004, 10:38 PM   #85
Bayou Beasts
STILL GOING!!!!

Doxie
Alison Kowalek

Lets see,
you posted saying that you had no dealings with Sal yet the copywright on Dan was for the site you built and hosted, (Moonlit media) and Boca Reptiles.com,(also with moonlit media) things that make you go hummmm!!!! so you expect people to beleive a liar, well you can try to discredit me but I have admitted to dealing with Dan and also with Sal and my dealing are frankly non of your damn business so, I would thank you in advance to leave me and my name out of your quaral. To spell it out for you, if you see my name move on that is all I ask I can do alittle PI work myself and you don't want to get me started. I have 2 cousins that are Judges and the Da and asst. DA are also cousins so if you want to check that out feel free bring my name up again and you WILL see the inside of a court room!!!!!! I am not threatening you I don't say anything I can't back up so please don't test me it will just be LOTS of money out of your pocket. Now I asked that Sal and Dan keep me out of it and both parties are donig just that BUT now you decide to post not just my name but the city I live in on this forum. I think if I wanted that to be public knowledge I would have posted it myself so please watch who you are draging into this. I don't want any part of your divorce!!! Alison from!!!! YES I know that also, so if you would like I will make that public knowledge for everyone looking for you on this forum and all others. I know they are, look at some of the other threads and see all the inquiries as to your whereabouts.. So how is the weather out west anyway.

Old 04-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #86
Doxie
lol....he he he......

i thought this was cute:

JADE2U
Birthday: May 28, 1980
Interests: I collect black cats clean cages and put up with my 5 children

5 kids at almost 24.....oops....wait...I should be careful, I could get sued cuz ain't that non-public information? Wait or is it public information? Or is it because it was a public profile does it make it public? Well I shouldn't PM her cuz that's private right?

Quote:
I WILL sue the [**censored**] right out of you for trying to obtain non public information fraudulently.
Um...www.anywho.com IS PUBLIC INFORMATION!!! There's just no listing of those accountants. Hey, you're the one who said we could contact them...i just wanted to see if they were even listed.

Also, there's alot more information that is public and allowed to be posted on this board, SWEETIE PIE. It's a public forum, and as I've learned, there's ALOT that is allowed here. So listen, honey dew, you post here, be prepared to stand up, get questioned, have your every word analyzed because this...is the BOI.

ALSO......Tony....what I said was that I have nothing to do with sal....cuz um.....I'm his ex-wife...and I don't have anything to do with BOCAREPTILES.COM check for yourself....and one more thing....you said if I bring your name into it one more time...well.....TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY.

And it's Alison from Arizona....anyone could read other posts and see that.....And the weather is beautiful....it was sunny and 85 today...would you like the weather report for the week?

Old 04-23-2004, 11:07 PM   #87
AndiReptiles
For what its worth...

I am a new user to this forum and this website. This thread has caught my interest. I do not take sides, as I have no interest in this issue and do not personally know either party involved.

I found this info on the accounting firm that was spoken of earlier:

Sniegocki & Associates CPA
Harrisburg, PA 17101
717-232-8111

Sniegocki & Associates CPA
103 West Main Street
Palmyra, PA 17078
717-838-2682

Just thought I would provide that. It is public information afterall. It is listed in the yellow pages for PA.

If either party to this issue takes it to court, please know that records and people can be subpoenaed from all parties involved by either side after the case has been filed in court. If it becomes a civil case where one party sues another, either Sal or Dan could subpoena things. However, if Sal decided to criminally prosecute this case then a proper District Attorney would be able to subpoena anything and everything involved in this case: records, papers, photos, etc, including PEOPLE. Yes, everyone who has posted here could potentially be dragged into a court of law in the state that the lawsuit or criminal matter is filed in.

I would strongly advise both parties to seek legal counsel if you have not already done so. As I believe was said earlier, this is an issue which involves interstate commerce and both money and property crossing state lines. Bad ju ju you guys. Whomever the party is here that is being dishonest might want to take a couple steps back and try to settle this matter as soon as possible before it blows up in thier face and results in someone being sued, or worse, going to jal.

Good luck to all involved parties, I hope whomever has been wronged will see justice done.

Damien Sentell
Andi Reptiles

Old 04-23-2004, 11:07 PM   #88
JungleHabitats
ok lets see

Sal = a pile of dog <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> enuff said .

ok i lied he has ripped off more people then the mafia ... such a shame a person like sal is even in the same reptile buinsness as us all ... By the way Did Sl aka Boca Reptiles ever get legal ? and even if they did i would run from that sorry SOB for all i was worth .. whatta scum ... hate to say this but even NY makes Fla look bad now .......

Old 04-24-2004, 12:36 AM   #89
Bayou Beasts
Alison you are a funny person!!!!

I am just curious as to why you are bringing everyone into this. I looked at jades reciepts real or not they do not list any off the animals on you hubbies list so why bring them into it. You found a shipping reciept from Snakesden to me WOW as I said I dealt with him congrats to you you are smart... Do you want the rest of the shipping reciepts that have nothing to do with this also? I don't understand you you seem to think we beleive that you have nothing to do with Sal yet 1. you defend your ex? and 2. Bocareptiles.com is being hosted through your company and if it is not your company then how can you get anyone for copyright off of something you don't own??? You say check for myself..... well it is amazing what you can do with an ftp program well I am sure anyone who knows about www.whois.com will see for them selves.. sneaky aren't you???? sneaky is what this is all about is it not??? yet you change the way the home page works after my post... Before there was an add that read coming soon Moonlit Media was written all over your page so you change it to save face but I am sure others had seen it before you changed it...
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: BOCAREPTILES.COM
Created on: 29-Feb-04
Expires on: 28-Feb-05
Last Updated on: 29-Feb-04

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration BOCAREPTILES.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration BOCAREPTILES.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
PMB353
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK15.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK16.SECURESERVER.NET
why did you try to hide... anyway back to the subject at hand not that I am taking sides but We seen Dan post and Shawn?? post to verify. but still no proof offered by Sal (sorry Sal just an observation) so what got your panties in a bunch over this if you have nothing into it or stand to get nothing out of it.... I am just wondering why you are acting like a snotty bitc% and trying to grab anyone and everyone on your way down... Again check up on me all of my dealings both as BayouBeasts.com and as Tony Barbush have been on the up and up........... Not once has anyone on here ever once said anything like where is he or he is trying to hide or he has ripped us off but I will say that I can and have read the threads on you and your ex (again sorry Sal by gones being what they are) so lets put everything in perspective if you take someone to court and have nothing to prove your case BUT others have documents to prove theirs who do you think will win.. I am sure threads will be brought in and everyone who has anything good or bad to say about both parties EVEN YOU sweet heart will be testifying. Lets just say that you will have as much chance as a chicken in my Gator pond..... think about it, the more people you drag into this (myself, Jade, wes, allan sorry just to make a point) is only going to make yourself look worst so if I wanted to win a case I would keep it quite and collect the evidence and settle in court it is not very smart to get all these people in a position where they can and I am sure will be summoned to appear in court......

Tony Barbush

Old 04-24-2004, 12:52 AM   #90
Stardust
Track by Tracking Number
Track by Tracking Number

View Details

View Details

Delivered on: Nov 25, 2003 10:25 A.M.

Delivered to: BEULAH, MI, US
Shipped or Billed on: Nov 24, 2003

Tracking Number: 1Z Y26 66E 01 9784 038 9
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR
Weight: 11.00 Lbs

Package Progress:

Date Time Location Activity

Nov 25, 2003 10:25 A.M. TRAVERSE CITY, MI, US DELIVERY
Nov 24, 2003 1:06 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Apr 24, 2004 12:47 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)

this is a tracking number of someone who sent something to me, I just looked it up again a few minutes ago.
Lets see, this was delivered to me on the 25th of NOV, 2003. Today is April 24th 2004 almost five months ago to the T. And still that tracking number has not been regenerated. I have many many more like this and I believe from earlier than Nov 03.
Perhaps someone who knows more can come on here and state HOW often tracking numbers are used again???
Just curious of course

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!