Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #81
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Probably the worst course of action you could take at the moment Hank. A prompt refund would have left the OP as the impatient 5 year old in this transaction and you as the bigger man. This new petty attitude will hurt you in the eyes of everyone who defended your side of this.
10000%, I'm with John on this one. In my opinion you started out strong with a good case against him just being impatient and then you post that you are withholding the refund because your feelings were hurt by this thread?????

Paypal WILL find in his behalf, you didn't send the package (snake) and that's all they care about. Just refund him his money and be done with this nonsense! The longer you withhold his money the more it looks like you are scamming him out of it! Why risk your reputation just to be spiteful?

On a related note to the OP, payment does not = immediate shipping! I have waiting to ship and waited to get a shipment for over a month because of weather. To DEMAND shipping in spite of potential weather concerns/ lack of someone being there concerns is just ludicrous!

Old 04-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #82
Lucille
At this point, posts are deteriorating and I would not engage in a transaction with either side.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #83
IAMGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I am being somewhat of a pain because I feel this thread was started without good reason considering he started the claim 2 days after payment. I am not reptile buisness nor do I claim to be but I do expect to be treated with respect. This will end when it ends. Call me what you want but I stated everything correctly. It is not hard to get away for a minute and hop on the internet is is all over the world ya know. I agree I should have contacted paypal sooner and 2 wrongs don't make a right but I am waiting to see what paypal descision is and then I will agree with their decision. Either way it should end in Elron favor but on my terms now. Sorry if this makes people made but I a little ticked at the way this situation turned out. I have every right to be.
Thank you, you just proved us right. That was your plan all along. Wait until PayPal solves this. Without the the sellers response to PayPal's claim;in 10 days PayPal will have to refund our money at their insurances expense Which =fraud on your part.Which means you are a crook!!

2 day's really? 4 day's because you refused to answer Elronza email's from gmail and fauna both directly to your account's.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #84
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
At this point, posts are deteriorating and I would not engage in a transaction with either side.
:i agree:

smartest post in this whole thread.That is also the conclusion I have come from.

Hank had a case,and everyone on his side.NOw he has

Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #85
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I am being somewhat of a pain because I feel this thread was started without good reason considering he started the claim 2 days after payment. I am not reptile buisness nor do I claim to be but I do expect to be treated with respect. This will end when it ends. Call me what you want but I stated everything correctly. It is not hard to get away for a minute and hop on the internet is is all over the world ya know. I agree I should have contacted paypal sooner and 2 wrongs don't make a right but I am waiting to see what paypal descision is and then I will agree with their decision. Either way it should end in Elron favor but on my terms now. Sorry if this makes people made but I a little ticked at the way this situation turned out. I have every right to be.
Congratulations - you just went from being an inexperienced shipper dealing with an impatient buyer to a spiteful person that doesn't give two about customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
Thank you, you just proved us right. That was your plan all along. Wait until PayPal solves this. Without the the sellers response to PayPal's claim;in 10 days PayPal will have to refund our money at their insurances expense Which =fraud on your part.Which means you are a crook!!
Not quite.
There is no evidence that this was his plan all along...at least not yet. If it was - the money will not be there when PayPal tries to reclaim it. Your refund doesn't come from their insurance, it comes out of his account. If it isn't there, you will be told that they found in your favor; but the funds are not available to collect. At that point, unless you paid with your credit card & can do a chargeback, you are SOL.
I've had sellers not ship when promised I know how it feels. I've also had one of those sellers abruptly cease communication at that point - which doesn't seem to have happened here - so I also understand the frustration and anxiety that accompanies not knowing whether you are going to get that money back. If the seller is choosing this course, there isn't much you can do about it but wait - and report back if PayPal is unable to process the refund. His choice in this matter has already changed many opinions about him.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #86
IAMGOD
Devon Hodgins You are a fool!! Hank never had a case!! Newbie isn't our friend at all.And we were right all along regardless of what you and the other hank worshipers think,but of course had any of you read our posts you'd have been known Hank Boyles was a Crook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #87
NewBee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins View Post
Newbie I am sorry but the fact is your comment was irrelevant.

The reason he didnt ship was because your FRIEND never did confirm shipment.

No responsible seller will go by the paypal address alone.They always check before they ship.

I personally never ship a snake until they email it to me then I call to repeat the shipping address just to verify.The morning I ship the snake out I call to make sure plans havent been changed before the snake is even packaged.

YOu attacking April was way off base.She was making a logical statement that you and your FRIENDS can seem to comprehend.

The statement that she needs to tell her friend to stop back peddling is once again irrelevant. April has no connections with April.She was just stating common sense.

I think you should take your own advice and read it very slowly.

you assume I know him and he is my friend because I'm sticking up for him. understand one thing, I stick up for anyone who has been done wrong. you might want to try it some day. that whole thing of he didn't ship because the address wasn't confirmed is a crock of xxxx. devon you need to realize your irrelevant. poof be gone.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #88
IAMGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Congratulations - you just went from being an inexperienced shipper dealing with an impatient buyer to a spiteful person that doesn't give two about customer service.

Not quite.
There is no evidence that this was his plan all along...at least not yet. If it was - the money will not be there when PayPal tries to reclaim it. Your refund doesn't come from their insurance, it comes out of his account. If it isn't there, you will be told that they found in your favor; but the funds are not available to collect. At that point, unless you paid with your credit card & can do a chargeback, you are SOL.
I've had sellers not ship when promised I know how it feels. I've also had one of those sellers abruptly cease communication at that point - which doesn't seem to have happened here - so I also understand the frustration and anxiety that accompanies not knowing whether you are going to get that money back. If the seller is choosing this course, there isn't much you can do about it but wait - and report back if PayPal is unable to process the refund. His choice in this matter has already changed many opinions about him.

Impatient buyer no way!! When you don't hear from someone for 4 days after they received your funds,and sent you some fraudulent shipping that doesn't list a shipper or a tracking #.You would be worried as well.and while were at it where is his proof that he booked shipping??Oh yeah that's right their isn't any.And personally I would love to know what it is you have against my man!!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #89
hhmoore
I've got nothing against Elronza - don't know him, never interacted with him (other than issuing a few infractions last year because he couldn't seem to function within the rules of the site).

Old 04-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #90
LauraB
Quote:
I am being somewhat of a pain because I feel this thread was started without good reason considering he started the claim 2 days after payment. I am not reptile buisness nor do I claim to be but I do expect to be treated with respect. This will end when it ends ...

I am waiting to see what paypal descision is and then I will agree with their decision. Either way it should end in Elron favor but on my terms now.
Everyone wishes to be treated with respect. The fact is, it just isn't reality sometimes. You face it, you deal with it, you don't fall to the same low plateau and you move on. That's life.

You have the buyer's money and you have the snake the buyer paid for. He is immediately due either a full refund or the snake. Who is the disrepectful, arrogant one now?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams