Dan Felice - Good Guy - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2004, 05:28 AM   #81
gila7150
You're laughable Rob. Since you're pretending to be a woman on this forum, do you dress the part too?
Seriously, if you can't come up with the $10 for Webslave, you can mow my lawn and work it off.
Just a thought....when you're coming up with your next alias, try growing some balls and posting under your real name.

Old 02-02-2004, 06:37 AM   #82
Dr Owens
Rob,
If you want to continue to post on the BOI, then just pay the fine. After all, you brought this situation upon yourself in the first place. Returning under false names and continuing to post will only increase the amount of your fine.

Old 02-02-2004, 08:14 AM   #83
Chris Kennard
Gila...

I didn't get kicked off, yet you avoid my last question to you like the plague. So lets just bypass your BS excuses and get right to the heart of the matter. I'll entertain a few of your thoughts and then perhaps you could extend the same courtesy to me...finally. First of all, I never attacked anyone on KS who didn't pursue me first or lie about an issue in question and I defy you to produce and display proof of any allegations set forth by myself that anything I have ever said is untrue. Furthermore, this is not a popularity contest as has been stated here many times. This is about protecting people from the likes of deceptive and dishonest guys like Fred and Dan. So far you have failed miserably at proving me wrong with regard to anything I've said and quite frankly don't belong here as you know absolutely nothing other than what Dan has dictated to you. You think Dan is a good guy? Fine. I don't want or need to take that away from you. You just go right ahead and keep thinking that in light of everything posted here, but if you are going to be part of the campaign to discredit me based solely on your hatred for me than at least have the balls to answer some real questions directly related to this thread. I tried to be civil in my last post to you and although I have seen you lurking several times here, you have evaded my simple question and attacked "Elbird" instead. Who's the troll? Wouldn't you agree that simply coming to a thread to attack and slander people's character without addressing the subject matter or questions is what defines trolling. I think yes! In any case, with all that painful "handling you with kid gloves" being out of the way, let's try this again shall we?..

" I wouldn't have any trouble representing those as erebennus though because that's exactly what they are".

I would like to lay down the sword, so to speak, and just ask that you answer one simple question.

How do you know that "that's exactly what they are"? In the interest of the herp community, I would hope that your statement wasn't based on the notion..."because Dan told me so". So...

HOW DO YOU KNOW???

Old 02-02-2004, 08:25 AM   #84
Chris Kennard
Dan Felice...

You've had ample opportunity to prove me wrong. You have not. You could have ended this thread a long time ago by answering a few simple questions. I'll extend you the courtesy of giving you another shot at the title...

Where are all the offspring now?

Who did you supposedly hatch the eggs for?

Do you actually deny breeding your Unicolor Cribo to the Eastern Indigo?

In the past, you have at least admitted to the existence of "Project Bluebook". Care to elaborate on what it represented and why you so readily adopted the title for your "pet project" (no pun intended)?

Lastly, what was your excuse to all of the recipients of those offspring with regard to my presence on this matter? In other words, how did you explain this mess privately to them?

Old 02-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #85
Chris Kennard
Gila...

"I'll answer your question when you pay Webslave what you owe him".

It'll be interesting to see if you're a "man of your word" with regard to that statement. I mean let's face it, you really have no answers and refuse to answer my simple question, and I haven't even been kicked off! If I get myself kicked off and then pay a fine, will you then answer my question??? The bottom line is this...

I was there, you weren't.
I've provided evidence to support my charges, you haven't.
I am not posting here out of personal dislike or hatred, you are.
I am providing information in an effort to keep innocents from being misled in the future, you obviously are trying to thwart that, and could care less about anyone but yourself...and Dan.

Perhaps you have something to hide, who knows. Maybe you know more than you are willing to admit but you are in too deep at this point and must "save face", who knows. In any case, your efforts to win a popularity contest are irrelevant here. This isn't about popularity or about what the folks over at KS think of me. Chances are, if I am disliked by someone, they are either dishonest or they support someone who is. Enough said. Put up or shut up.

" I wouldn't have any trouble representing those as erebennus though because that's exactly what they are".

I would like to lay down the sword, so to speak, and just ask that you answer one simple question.

How do you know that "that's exactly what they are"? In the interest of the herp community, I would hope that your statement wasn't based on the notion..."because Dan told me so". So...

HOW DO YOU KNOW???

Old 02-02-2004, 03:34 PM   #86
Dr Owens
Re: Dr. Owens..........................................

Quote:
Originally posted by ElBird
[b]I'd be more than happy to give you $10! As a matter of fact, I'll give you $20. However, I have no idea how to go about getting it to you. Please let me know how.
Quoted from the the warning which resulted in your suspension:
Quote:
You will have to PayPal my account at webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com to lift the suspension.

Old 02-02-2004, 03:57 PM   #87
Suncoast Herpetological
I obviously missed some drama in this one. Who is the "Rob" you are referring to?

Old 02-02-2004, 06:22 PM   #88
Chris Kennard
"I obviously missed some drama in this one. Who is the "Rob" you are referring to"?

Well that's the important thing isn't it? Forget about the people who were misled, which is why this board exists. Let's just focus on "who Rob is" and not attack the real issue at all. After all, Gila and Dan aren't going to answer the pertinent questions, so let's just talk about what's really important. Okay, so we know that Elbird is in fact Anaconda Al, who is Rob. Now where do we go from here fellas? Take the ball and run with it! Oh, and don't worry about the people who really matter here (possible future victims of Dan's misrepresentations). I think they've gotten the real picture. Dan Felice-bad guy. And Gila, don't beat yourself up trying to come up with an answer for my ONE question. I already know the answer because I know the truth. I just wanted to see you struggle with your response so that people could see what you are really about. At this point I think they know. Take care.

Old 02-02-2004, 08:15 PM   #89
Chris Kennard
Hi Dannio!...

I noticed that you are once again browsing the forum. I also noticed that you took the time to respond to a post on KS made by Rob which was directed at Gila, not you, yet you still remain silent here. How provocative! In any case, once again you have resorted to slander and defamation instead of refuting anything as exhibited in the following post made by you...

uh rob, 'pantywaste' is spelled.....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ]
[ Back to Pine/Bull/Gopher Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]

Posted by: dan felice at Mon Feb 2 18:27:29 2004 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]

like this, pantywaist and 'albirdy' should read albury. i think maybe you and kennard should try hooked on phonics for awhile for a fresh approach......you 2 have become TIRESOME and BORING! maybe if you concentrated as much on your OWN lives, you guys wouldn't be 40something year olds still living in apts? just a thought....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

Now why would you mention me in that post when I had nothing to do with it? Why would you even respond to either of us over there and not here??? I have not been posting on KS lately. In any case, Rob and his girl CHOOSE to live in an apartment because they prefer the "low maintenence" aspect of living in a nice apartment (the rent is probably double what you can afford) as they have no plans for kids. What you forgot to mention is that you are around fifty years old and are a renter as well living in a tiny one bedroom house that is so small that your snakeroom is the living room, lol. Many of the fellas on the Indigo forum at KS can verify that. As for me, you are lying again as usual. I am a renter here, true enough. But I live in a five bedroom, three bath rowhome and own a house on Collings lake in N.J. that I rent to a GREAT family. You own NOTHING WITH REGARD TO REAL ESTATE! So before you try to smear how myself and others live, make sure you move into a palace. Also, regarding your "hooked on phonics" statement, you better brush up on your atrocious grammar skills before bashing ANYONE ELSES reading or writing skills. I've seen better writing skills in "grammar" school. How much dust has the "Caps Lock" key on your computer board collected?

Lastly, if we have become so "tiresome and boring", why won't you take advantage of this thread and put an end to this by proving us wrong? It would be sooo easy for you to do. Just reveal who you supposedly "hatched the eggs for" and where all of the offspring ended up. Please, I invite you to embarrass us. Take it away buddy! Just a thought...

Old 02-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #90
W.Wedeking
Quote:
Well that's the important thing isn't it? Forget about the people who were misled, which is why this board exists.
The credibility of one of the main accusers/attackers is very important to this and any other thread. This clearly shows the deceitful nature of "Rob" aka Anaconda Al (Albert Applebaum) aka Elbird (Eleanor Golden) and makes any and all of "his" posts worthless. No credibility...non. Not a way to gain the respect of anyone, including this board.

That fact that this doesn't bother Mr. Kennard just increases the lack of credibility and respect he has already earned.

Inshort, Dan Felice doesn't have to post here as his accusers/attackers have managed to discredit themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!