Bad Guy Exotic Pets (Ken Foose) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #81
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Ken, you sent a FLAWED snake. I see you trying to defend sending a FLAWED snake, but there is NO excuse for sending a FLAWED snake. You can make all the excuses you want, point the finger all you want, but you sent a snake with a messed up tail. That is on you, and nobody else.
Uh,, I thought the pictures he posted showed otherwise?

Randal Berry

Old 03-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #82
rattyrugrats
Actually, the first picture shows it quite nice. You can see where it cuts off. I also forgot to mention that, the day he received the boa, he reposted it on Kingsnake for the original price and did NOT mention that the tip of his tail is missing! I guess he thinks he can get away with selling people flawed animals since he is planning not to inform the next buyer! Great business there!

Jessica Miller

Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #83
DeeSeven
jess just curious but you got some of your money back why be so god damn bitter? honestly..I wouldn't have given you jack shit even if your "next door neighbor" posted with you this is complete buyers remorse

Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #84
reptilesplus
exotic pets rip offs

Ken Foose owner of Exotic Pets in nevada sold me a pair of childrens pythons for $120 that died within 20 hours of purchase. When I had them examined by a profesional they told me that they were malnurished and looked as if they had mites and other illness. The snakes were suppose to be 6 months old yet they were the size of hatchlings. When I contacted Ken Foose he told me he would only maby give me half of the money back so I then had the person who examined them to call him he told her that he would give me my money back. When I called him back he told me off and said I could take half of the money or nothing. I just want my the whole purchase price of the snakes refunded, that is $120

Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #85
reptilesplus
Report: Exotic Pets Owner Ken Foose
Category: Pet Shops & Supplies

Exotic Pets Owner Ken Foose ripoff, sold me a pair of snakes that died within 20hrs. Las Vegas Nevada
*REBUTTAL Owner of Company ..Snake Purchase

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

Rebuttal Box
Respond to this report!
Are you an owner, employee or ex-employee with either negative or positive information about the company or individual, or can you provide "insider information" on this company?

Victim of this person/company?
Are you also a victim of the same company or individual? Want Justice? File a Rip-off Report, help other consumers to be educated and don´t let them get away with it!

Exotic Pets Owner Ken Foose
Phone: 702-631-7387
Fax: 702-631-7367
2105 North Decatur
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89108
U.S.A.

Submitted: 12/7/2005 11:14:27 PM
Modified: 7/30/2006 10:09:59 PM
Anthony
los angeles, California

Old 03-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #86
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattyrugrats View Post
Actually, the first picture shows it quite nice. You can see where it cuts off. I also forgot to mention that, the day he received the boa, he reposted it on Kingsnake for the original price and did NOT mention that the tip of his tail is missing! I guess he thinks he can get away with selling people flawed animals since he is planning not to inform the next buyer! Great business there!

Jessica Miller
You're nuts, and clearly don't know anything about snakes. That boa's tail was perfectly fine.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #87
reptilesplus
hi this guy ken from exotic pets try to sell me a snake on kingsnake.com that was defective and did not tell me. the animals has a pieces of its tail missing and he is advertizeing it online as a animal with no defects. decieveing the consumer online. Herpguy21 saint petersburg, Florida
U.S.A.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #88
rattyrugrats
Wow, Josh, you are very polite! You obviously aren't looking at the pics or don't have a decent boa tail to compare it to. It is not fine, but you would know that if you are knowledgeable about boas. I currently own five boas and have had quite a few other snakes, so I know what is "fine"/normal.
And Daniel, my neighbor making a post (or two or however many) has nothing to do with the situation. Yes, I got "some" of my money back but I took a financial loss for something that was the SELLER'S fault and that the SELLER should have to take responsibility for, not me. Stop defending a crook just because you have some affiliation or, for some reason, are upset about someone I know making a post. Who cares? He basically just restated the facts that I had already written.

Jessica Miller

Old 03-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #89
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
hi this guy ken from exotic pets try to sell me a snake on kingsnake.com that was defective and did not tell me. the animals has a pieces of its tail missing and he is advertizeing it online as a animal with no defects. decieveing the consumer online. Herpguy21 saint petersburg, Florida
U.S.A.

Victor

Calling you a fool is an insult to fools everywhere. i strongly suspect that the only reason you are still here and not banned is the fact that you add a certain comic relief to the site. Morons generally do

Jessica

The pics clearly show that the animal has no flaw. You tried for a discount and failed. You then decided to send the animal back because it was a bit nippy. Ken went above and beyond in even accepting the animal back for that reason.

This thread is a complete waste of band width and Victor, you are a complete waste of oxygen.

Oh and jessica...I really don't think anyone buys the BS about not knowing that the first post by your phantom neighbor was coincidentally on this thread. Lying does not add to your credibility here at all. I strongly suspect that you have a masculine side and it's name is Mathew.

Moderators...are they still posting from the same IP?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:17 AM   #90
jandsreptiles
Years of Great transactions with Exotic Pets LV and Ken Foose

I have done alot of business with Ken Foose over the last 10 years. I have done trades with him as well as purchased many animals from him. The only time I ever had a problem was with a group of baby frilled dragons. I believe the were shipped in too hot of weather without cool packs by a rather new employee. All 5 died. Ken was more than supportive and gave me a full credit for them all. None of the frilleds were DOA but died within a couple days. Ken is a top notch guy in my book and I stand by that. He's one of the good guys and I have years of transactions to back that up.

Joe Deavers
J & S Reptiles
www.jandsreptiles.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!