Bad Guy Nicole Norton (Howlin Gale' Dragons) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #81
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
And this is a very non flaming post , the other person included unneeded name calling in there opinion . im just saying to me its best to make the boi just about the facts and no unneeded name calling or bashing . Such post just take away from the Boi's integrity.
werent you done?

Old 05-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #82
ozz465
Could not help my self

Old 05-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #83
Iguanachic
First of all Nicole plays the pity me card more than anyone I have ever met. Last time I checked I was female and I survive just fine on my ethics and intergrity without needing to proclaim "Poor me" everytime someone calls me out.

Nicole, man up and get over yourself. Apologize, admit you duped him, and give him his money back.

People, stop buying from her!!!! There are some seriously awesome breeders on here who will please 99.9% of the time. Why take chances with a wild card?(not directed at you Paul)

Old 05-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #84
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanachic View Post
First of all Nicole plays the pity me card more than anyone I have ever met. Last time I checked I was female and I survive just fine on my ethics and intergrity without needing to proclaim "Poor me" everytime someone calls me out.

Nicole, man up and get over yourself. Apologize, admit you duped him, and give him his money back.

People, stop buying from her!!!! There are some seriously awesome breeders on here who will please 99.9% of the time. Why take chances with a wild card?(not directed at you Paul)
Nicole will never take anyones advice here...She is a bad guy that will never get banned,but continues to bring the wonderful place down by just ripping people off..Hopfully eyes will become more opened,and this deviant can be given the boot cause of her very crooked ways..

Old 05-31-2010, 01:52 AM   #85
StrictlyExotics
Wow, yet ANOTHER BOI thread on Nicole? Nicole, when will you ever learn that the more people you step on to make a buck, the less people you have to make a buck on. There are people, which befuddles me, that will STILL buy from you and give you a chance and you continue to KILL any repeat business or referral business.

Do you HONESTLY think that this helps you, or your dragon business? You blamed all of your bad business ethics on Ed and some gave you credit and a chance. I gave you credit for being young, and CAPABLE of change. Are you ever going to learn that you can only use immaturity as an excuse for so long before you cease to exist in the reptile business?

People WILL stop buying it. When they do, they WILL stop buying from you. The sad part to me is that I got into an argument with someone in your other BOI thread and it took a long time for us to even talk to each other again. But you can bet bottom dollar that "they" are starting to see through your issues and will add you to their do not do business with list.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:28 AM   #86
Iraqvet
The problem is ,is that she is incapable of that...She cares about no one..She has to be one of the top 3 worst people to deal with on here..All in the name of a buck,she takes hard earned money,lies,and continues to come here and not admitt what she does is wrong in any way..Alot of her animals have not been represented right..Alot of her words play her as the victim..She is all in all a very bad person in most peoples opinion..

Old 05-31-2010, 11:21 AM   #87
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
The problem is ,is that she is incapable of that...She cares about no one..She has to be one of the top 3 worst people to deal with on here..All in the name of a buck,she takes hard earned money,lies,and continues to come here and not admitt what she does is wrong in any way..Alot of her animals have not been represented right..Alot of her words play her as the victim..She is all in all a very bad person in most peoples opinion..
I agree, and again I'll ask ( and suggest ): Why didn't she just take to making and selling pet rocks? Why do these scam artist have to sell live animals. She could easily make a buck selling pet rocks as well as be intellectually challenged by her product at the same time...

Old 05-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #88
HowlinGaleDragons
First off don't give me your line of bs on "You said it was your only post" I won't even look at it; in truth I did not read a single thing any of you posted after my post as I know it will be pure bashing and off topic banter like always the BOI topics never stay on topic anymore it seems.

Anyway's I am going to cover a few things

1. If anyone would read without being worked up the ad never said Drago proved out anything it just said he was proven as in PRODUCED BABIES I told people who called or emailed me on him what babies he produced as I did with Paul but I know Paul can not admit anything.

2. Paul was CLEARLY told that Drago produced Hypos in both clutches I considered ONE clutch DEFINITE Hypos the other was Iffy because I had a lot of Partials (Partials as in babies would have 4 clear nails on one foot then a regular dark one)

3. Of course I could not prove his translucent side out neither could my friend one my friend never bred him she bought him to breed him to a Red Het Hypo she got from me and decided she didn't want to deal with the work. Two I had no females with Translucent lines at the time unless you expect a miracle of a non trans to a het trans producing something it clearly will not happen.

4. Paul NEVER sent me a PM Telling me about the BOI the ONLY PM I had in my Inbox over the past few days was someone asking questions about Luecistic Dragons. I found out about the BOI From someone else definitely not Paul.

5. Paul was told EXACTLY the same thing I told all other interested parties about this dragon; he produced hypos for me, he produced good color, I could not prove trans due to my females, I did not breed him I got him from someone else, and that I will not Guarantee him to reproduce trans because I was unable to prove it myself.

6. Paul you got a slip with him and you know it deny all you want I know what I sent with that dragon the only thing you did not get is a Genetic Sheet I usually send 5 generation genetic sheets with all dragons but I did not breed him thus he did not come with one.

7. Drago is NOT from a Pet Store or whatever crud Dragonz Whispers is coming up with to try to stay out of it he came from my friend who got him from Dragonz Whispers I have NEVER bought a dragon from the pet store and never will.

Now I got a hold of my friend she is looking for the slip that was given to her with the parents names on it she said she remembers the fathers name being Eddie and that he was a "Belgium Hypo Translucent" she knows the mother was the same but can't remember the name.

Now on the side of refund you people can get all out of shape if you want as I already know you will; I will not refund anything you can believe who you want but Paul was told everything about drago I hid nothing from him and he re sold the dragon so it is totally out of the question even if he was to try to get Drago back. You do not ask for a refund on a dragon you have had for nearly a year bred and told was a great breeder then think your owed something. Heck I could not get a thing out of a dragon I had for a lot less time that was sold to me with CANCER and died.

Paul expects me to be all nice about this when he has been on my ass calling me names and making horrible remarks for a week? No offence I am pretty sure all of you would be just a ticked off as I am you think someone's a friend they tell you over the year you know them that you and one other guy (Tom) are the only two people he will buy from then they go all nuts. That dose not sit very well with me and will not; heck yeah I have a hot temper that can get me in trouble I'm not afraid to admit it; guess what it's who I am A hot tempered stubborn open down to earth country woman. Got a problem with that? It's called I'm real I don't hide behind the pretty little girl face so many do.

Now to Paul

I am sorry Drago did not produce for you he honestly did for me why he did not for you is beyond me he gave me two wonderful clutches those clutches included hypos and partial hypos and that was when I bred him to hets. I told you I could not Guarantee his Translucent side when you asked me if I would because I was unable to prove it out you didn't seem to mind (after you got a little funkcy on the phone) and you bought him. I did not screw you like you are trying to make out you knew everything about Drago I told you his history from the day I got him from my friend I gave you all the back ground I knew on him where he was from age genetics what I proved; you knew what you where getting it's not like I told you I proved his Translucent side out because I didn't. It's a shame that everyone I am sure is making attacking posts on me because of my so called "History" because I did not wrong you and why you would come out like this and attack me Paul makes no sense what so ever you are pretty much telling everyone "She Screwed me She never told me anything" when I told you everything about him I spent hours on the phone you called me many many times needs help with setting up laying bins and cages and how to set the temps on your incubators and how much humidity I went out of my way with you and told you some of my secrets for gods sake (You can not deny that I have it on aim since you want to go on a im posting fest).

Iraqvet posting to me is useless I blocked you

There will be no more posts on this boi by me for any reason think what you peopple want as you read into things and don't see both sides.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #89
Matt2979
I don't understand Nicole's reaction here. I'm reminded of the movie Big Daddy where Adam Sandler plays a "father" figure, but does not want to deal with any actual problems...only cover them up. Like when the kid pees on the floor and he covers it with newspaper.

Nicole's only post was to throw a piece of newspaper on this problem so she wouldn't have to look at it. Well, I've seen you on here this morning, peeking beneath the paper...YEP...the problem is STILL HERE!!

I'm only adding my 2 cents because I've been contemplating getting another dragon. For WHATEVER reason, someone actually recommended Howling Gale Dragons???? If I still have my e-mail or PM with that message, I'll be sure to put that person on my DO NOT SELL/BUY FROM list!!!

As it's already been said (probably to you a LOT more times than just what I've read in THIS Bad Guy thread on YOU) you REALLY should've done the right thing. I've got to believe that I'm not the only one that will not do business with you because of this. So that little refund (WHICH YOU OWE PAUL) has now cost you how much???

Old 05-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #90
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Now to Paul

I am sorry Drago did not produce for you
That's all i wanted to hear NOW I'm satisfied

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons, howlin gale dragons, new york, nicole norton