Bad Guy Shane Porter - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #81
Fila
http://youtu.be/qaNIjVEfZR4 YouTube video of the newly sick one with a suspected RI. She is at times bubbling and drooling, but not popping or clicking quite as bed.

Old 11-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #82
meowmeowkazoo
The seller has yet to show up after you posted the images of the broken ribs. Somehow I doubt he'll have any comment for this latest development either. Shane, this isn't going to just disappear if you ignore it. Step up and help Kathy out with this!

Old 11-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #83
Fila
So much for the health guarantee I am now down to only 1 possible breedable maybe animal for this season, one is way too small, one has an RI (so far) and the broken rib one will be a pet if she survives, never bred unless a miracle happens. So, my one maybe 'guaranteed healthy' breeder cost me 465 bucks, plus the cost to treat the others, and feed them, and space and time that could be spent on others if bought from an ethical breeder

I am not sure he is even reading this. He certainly is showing that the only concern he had was for the money and not the animals.

Still, knowing all of this I am glad they are here and safe.

Next year if someone has a few healthy female normals maybe I can try this again, if hubby lets me buy anything else. He would, I just want him to be on board 100%.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #84
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fila View Post
Next year if someone has a few healthy female normals maybe I can try this again, if hubby lets me buy anything else. He would, I just want him to be on board 100%.
We have a few huge normals that will be let go after this season, I would be happy to give you a smokin deal on a couple of them Kathy

Old 11-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #85
Fila
I would be honored Jerry. I just set down to see what to breed to who and it is depressing. Sure was hoping for those girls to come out of QT in 60 days ready to go all fat and sassy. Now we are looking at 60 days after the RI is clear. I will be treating all of them like they were RI snakes as far as QT goes even if they don't break with it.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #86
Magical Geckos
Well, Since i always get in trouble for saying what i really think about sellers like this..
ill let you Imagine they way i would chose to describe Him.
I will tell you it couldnt be said with children around.
My 10 year old nephew could pack snakes better than that.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #87
AbsoluteApril
Jerry, please take that type of offer to PMs with the OP, it's not relevant to this thread.
thank you

Old 11-06-2012, 03:14 AM   #88
Fila
http://youtu.be/fev2kHaiCEw"width=320 height=180 LOOP="false" CONTROLLER="true" AUTOPLAY="false">

Old 11-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #89
Fangthane
I believe this is what you were going for..

Old 11-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #90
Fila
Yes, I cannot seem to get it right, thank you for posting it properly. If nothing else, this is a fairly good representation of what to look for in a snake with an RI. It shows some bubbling, drooling, gapping, excessive mucous, and yawning. Thought about putting it over in the health section if I could figure out how to make the link work properly...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!