Platinum Dragons and JnS Dragons & Cages - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2005, 09:59 PM   #81
dmlove
Oh my god, I checked some other bids. This guy is unbeleivable! He bid on TONS of dragons, and Im not sure if he put my email in there or not, but I just got an email from BKDragons asking to talk about the "dragon I just won".

This guy is sooo unbeleivable!

Old 05-02-2005, 10:11 PM   #82
dmlove
ALSO - Mitch is going under the username "Herpeater" on reptibid, along with "Phuck_davidlove" which did I mention was a very cute play on words...not. I know this because of him going under "GirlieGirlHerp", and in the ads here on fauna this same person said to email "her" at herpeater@yahoo.com or something. He bid on his own dragon under "phuck_davidlove". UGH.

Old 05-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlove
ALSO - Mitch is going under the username "Herpeater" on reptibid, along with "Phuck_davidlove" which did I mention was a very cute play on words...not. I know this because of him going under "GirlieGirlHerp", and in the ads here on fauna this same person said to email "her" at herpeater@yahoo.com or something. He bid on his own dragon under "phuck_davidlove". UGH.

You know, the reptile community is actually rather small; you would think that someone would not do that on Reptibid because of the good chance that it would be picked up (like it was); certainly it will have an economic effect. The power of the BOI is that when such unprofessional behavior is uncovered, people can vote with their wallets and simply not buy from vendors that do not come up to their standards.

Old 05-02-2005, 10:28 PM   #84
Jim O
David,

You play with such nice friends. Might I suggest that you should futire posts in the other thread about Mitch/Frank and let this one die it's natural death, unless somehow it also pertains to Jimmy and Shannon? I think they have cleared up this topic and don't deserve having this thread keep resurfacing if the matter does not concern them.

Old 05-27-2005, 11:43 PM   #85
Ryansdiamond
Stop! Mitch Triana and Shannon Davis

I was sold two red female dragons and was shipped two colorless normal dragons. When I complained I was told they were in a shed, stress, cold (they were shipped to Maine with NO heat pack). I was told I could get my money back, but whe I asked for a shipped address, the correspondence stopped. I paid a Shannon Davis for these dragons using PayPal. Funny, she lives in Texas and he lives in Miami. She claims he's using her account without her permission, but wouldn't you notice if you had received money from someone you didn't know? I would. I noticed that he mentioned jns not selling to DM Love. Isn't JNS Shannon Davis. This Shannon Davis happens to go by jnscagesndragons. Kind of suspicious, isn't it. She claims to be a victim of his scam, but she spent my money and I suspect others as well, please contact me so as to build a case for criminal court. I complained to PayPal and they are conduction an investigation. I have also contacted my bank. On a side note, Mich has not returned any of my e-mails since I asked for a shipping adress. The plott seems to thicken as to if these are seperate people or are scaming everyone. Buyers beware of this duo, somethings just doesn't smell right. Who's the guilty party here? Mitch Triana or Shannon Davis? All I know I am out 175.00 for two colorless dragons. I hope someone comes clean refunds my money and doesn't fraud anyone else. I wish I knew the truth. I received pics of dragons from Mitch that Shannon says he stole off her website, but the problem being the pic on the website was cropped. The picture I received from Mitch was not. I was also given a pic of four baby dragons offered by Mitch as replacements, now I find out they don't belong to either one of them. The pic was sent to two people only, Shannon you were one, how did Mitch get it? Perhaps I am to honest for my own good. Mitch and/or Shannon makes things right before more authorities get involved. I have made complaints and will be contacting local authorities in both Texas and Florida. I hope it doesn't get that far, but the fraud stops here!!!

Tracey Mills

Tracey Mills

Old 05-28-2005, 12:03 AM   #86
Ryansdiamond
Stop! Mitchell Triana/Shannon

was sold two red female dragons and was shipped two colorless normal dragons. When I complained I was told they were in a shed, stress, cold (they were shipped to Maine with NO heat pack). I was told I could get my money back, but whe I asked for a shipped address, the correspondence stopped. I paid a Shannon Davis for these dragons using PayPal. Funny, she lives in Texas and he lives in Miami. She claims he's using her account without her permission, but wouldn't you notice if you had received money from someone you didn't know? I would. I noticed that he mentioned jns not selling to DM Love. Isn't JNS Shannon Davis. This Shannon Davis happens to go by jnscagesndragons. Kind of suspicious, isn't it. She claims to be a victim of his scam, but she spent my money and I suspect others as well, please contact me so as to build a case for criminal court. I complained to PayPal and they are conduction an investigation. I have also contacted my bank. On a side note, Mich has not returned any of my e-mails since I asked for a shipping adress. The plott seems to thicken as to if these are seperate people or are scaming everyone. Buyers beware of this duo, somethings just doesn't smell right. Who's the guilty party here? Mitch Triana or Shannon Davis? All I know I am out 175.00 for two colorless dragons. I hope someone comes clean refunds my money and doesn't fraud anyone else. I wish I knew the truth. I received pics of dragons from Mitch that Shannon says he stole off her website, but the problem being the pic on the website was cropped. The picture I received from Mitch was not. I was also given a pic of four baby dragons offered by Mitch as replacements, now I find out they don't belong to either one of them. The pic was sent to two people only, Shannon you were one, how did Mitch get it? Perhaps I am to honest for my own good. Mitch and/or Shannon makes things right before more authorities get involved. I have made complaints and will be contacting local authorities in both Texas and Florida. I hope it doesn't get that far, but the fraud stops here!!!

Tracey Mills

Old 05-28-2005, 12:12 AM   #87
Jim O
Someone ought to let Shannon know that this thread is active again so she can come here and give her side. If we're lucky she doesn't let Jimmy near the computer.

Old 05-28-2005, 12:59 AM   #88
jnsdragons
hold up a sec

ok you said alot about shannon this is her husband you know the one you talk to for 1hr on the phone, the one that said i will replace the dragons, i know jim o watch my spelling lol. ok first of all lets get to the pay pal account, we gave mitch our pay pal account info cuase he said he wanted to buy one of our dragons he said one of his friends owed him some money that they would be paying us for the dragons and that how he got it ok. and now mitch sold you some babies saying they were orange or red and you bought them but he used our paypal for you to send money, now let me tell you this we have a paypal credit card a real one that we use the only time we check our paypal is to see how much is in there thats it. but still you talk to us last night i offered you chris allen babies or some moon glows but you still get on here and down shannon saying shes a scamm well i dont think so see what mitch does is not our blame we closed that account so he couldnt do that any more, you know iam trying to be very nice to you but you are making hard by saying all of this stuff on here that half of its not true, now the pics i do not know if tere or mike is in this with you but if you go to my site you will see the pics that mitch sent to you those are my dragons witch is ter and the eggs if you would like me to send you some of her and the eggs tonight i can so you can see that they are plus we cant stop people taking are photos off the web site what mitch does is his buisness not ours ok, then you want to contact the police down here in tx well let me tell you this go ahead i dont have any thing to hide hell you come with them and you will see that i dont i dont have time for this bull nor do i have time for people to acuse us for something we didnt do so if you want to blame some one blame mitch not us and thats the truth

Old 05-28-2005, 01:29 AM   #89
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnsdragons
i do not know if tere or mike is in this with you
EXCUSE ME???? What did I tell you on the phone when you called me tonight Jimmy ??? I have NOTHING to do with any of this and want NOTHING to do with it. I believe my comment directly to you was " I wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole". Like I said, I don't know whats going on with all this. I don't want to know. I don't care to know. It has nothing to do with me. I would appreciate if you left me out of it.

DO NOT DRAG ME INTO YOUR MESS

Old 05-28-2005, 01:36 AM   #90
jnsdragons
I agree

yes i agree with you and I do apoligize to you and tere for mentioning you 2. again i am sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!