REPTILES PLUS IN FLA THEIVES!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #81
SofaKing
Victor

all you are is a reptile broker, and not even a good one at that. I know alot of businesses buy from wholesalers, but at least some of those businesses quarantine and treat the animals before selling. Your lack of sales are caused by your own ignorance and lack of responsibility. Coming here and bashing a company for no reason is not helping your cause. Reptiles Plus Inc is more legit and desirable since it's a corporation over a fictitious name. I never did any business with them, but as a customer aspect, I would pick a corporation over a fictitious name any day.

It's funny how your questioning someone else's motive in a thread about you ripping someone off....

Old 01-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #82
reptilesplus
Bashing!?! what are you talking about! i am simply defending my self! for a year all you and the others on here did is bash me and my business over a desion that was made months ago ! no one ripped anyone off. instead i protected my self from being ripped off. now i have not responded back since then. while you and all the others had fun bashing my business trying to deter people from buying from me! i was busy working on my business. so alll the negitive post did not work! i happen to have a very large customer base that is nation-wide and many of my customers say other wise despite the trash that has been talked about me on here! so for you to assume that my sales are low is perposterious! yOU dont know what you are talking about! last time i check i was doing fine dispite all the negitivity that this forum promotes! For the LAST TIME PEOPLE GET A LIFE! YOU GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! I HAVE MOVE ON ! SO DO THE SAME PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #83
SofaKing
How are you defending yourself? You came here bashing another company that happens to have the similar name and never said anything bad towards you. The only thing they ever stated is that they are a different company and don't want to be confused with you. And with the sales thing, your the one accusing them of stealing your customers and that's why I said low sales. Maybe you should take the time to comprehend what someone writes instead of running your mouth about their opinion. Your burst of aggression because someone states their opinion is pathetic. You just prove that your to stupid to talk, so just shutup.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #84
reptilesplus
sofaking your ignorant get a life!

Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #85
SofaKing
I proved my point!

Old 01-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #86
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
i am an animal jobber. you may not like my policies, but i am in the Reptile business.
From what I hear and have read, I do NOT like your policies, and quite frankly I do not think people like you SHOULD be in the reptile "business". I know no amount of complaining or arguing will ever get people like you to just simply go away (although it's what I would imagine a large percentage of the community would want)...

Quote:
my job is to get you the customer the reptiles you love to enjoy at the lowest possiable prices. now my prices are fair i dont over charge my customers like most of the business do on kingsnake.com and other places!
How many of your animals are bred in captivity??? Of course it would be easy to simply import animals and sell them for less than a business dealing with captive bred animals... I'm sure you understand that in this "business" quality does carry an actual value... I would rather pay $1000 for an animal that I know is going to be healthy, than $500 for the same animal from someone who apparently knows very little about proper husbandry.

Quote:
i try to hand pick the best possiable animals for my customers since they can not be there to do that.
If you cannot identify a veiled chameleon from a different species, how are you going to know whether ANY animal is healthy or not (let alone the same animal you're actually looking for)?

Quote:
yes i am in the business of making money
Then by all means, get OUT of the reptile business... if your FIRST reason for being here is MONEY, then I think I am not alone in saying that you are FAR from welcome. Your "Merchandise" is LIVE animals. Why not sell electronics, or used cars, or... who knows... something NOT alive? There are plenty of other ways to make money...

Quote:
Thank you.
Any time.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #87
reptilesplus
Talking

you can stick your opinion where the sun dont shine reptilejay up yours! like i sayed i am not going nowhere! i dont need your crappy business and your nasty community does not speak for the reptile community! if anything i wish haters like you would get kicked off here and other forums! and i never sayed i was an expert in identifying species stupid! but i do know the differance between a veiled and a fishers duh! and by the way who died and made you boss of the reptile world !?! who are you to say get out of the business? i just say your full of hate and of something else i refuse to say but you know what you are!!!!! need i say more! and i dont dont care what you say!

Old 01-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #88
SofaKing
Couldn't agree with you more Jay!

Didn't I say your to stupid to talk Victor?

I looked at your website, it's confusing, some of the reptiles don't look really healthy, and you have list that reads like the price list of a importer.

Here it is www.reptilesplus.net

Old 01-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #89
Niki_G
Quote:
Bashing!?! what are you talking about! i am simply defending my self! for a year all you and the others on here did is bash me and my business over a desion that was made months ago ! no one ripped anyone off. instead i protected my self from being ripped off. now i have not responded back since then. while you and all the others had fun bashing my business trying to deter people from buying from me! i was busy working on my business. so alll the negitive post did not work! i happen to have a very large customer base that is nation-wide and many of my customers say other wise despite the trash that has been talked about me on here! so for you to assume that my sales are low is perposterious! yOU dont know what you are talking about! last time i check i was doing fine dispite all the negitivity that this forum promotes! For the LAST TIME PEOPLE GET A LIFE! YOU GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! I HAVE MOVE ON ! SO DO THE SAME PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something tells me this statement could hurt your business ...
[quote=reptilesplus;667103]sofaking your ignorant get a life![/QUOTE]

Again not helping your business......
Quote:
you can stick your opinion where the sun dont shine reptilejay up yours! like i sayed i am not going nowhere! i dont need your crappy business and your nasty community does not speak for the reptile community! if anything i wish haters like you would get kicked off here and other forums! and i never sayed i was an expert in identifying species stupid! but i do know the differance between a veiled and a fishers duh! and by the way who died and made you boss of the reptile world !?! who are you to say get out of the business? i just say your full of hate and of something else i refuse to say but you know what you are!!!!! need i say more! and i dont dont care what you say!
need I say more...........

Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #90
reptilesplus
and your point stuipd! what else can you say now but talk trash about my website! you truly are the biggest loser i have ever had the pleasure of telling you! what you really are! so now are you a vet! let see your certifications sofa jerk! LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!