"Diluting" BOI threads? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #81
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
I tried to warn everyone... he loves this. Every time he knows he's taken 5 minutes of your day and "forced" you to respond to him, the silly grin on his face gets a little bigger. He loves everything about stirring trouble, causing drama, and using his deftly annoying personal mannerisms to keep otherwise useless threads going, or derail perfectly good threads with diversions of his choosing.

If you all are going to keep humoring him, he'll keep it going... it's all he knows how to do. I'm the one that banned him from AB, and I did it with a smile on my face... he brings down the mood of every forum he's ever been on, eventually. I'm addressing him in the 3rd person so he doesn't get the wrong idea that I've diverted time from other activities to address him personally, though he'll no doubt take pleasure in in by proxy.
You don't know me. I can't stress it enough. You keep making attempts at destroying my character yet you never make any attempt to understand me. So quit acting like you know anything about me. I made well over one thousand good posts on AB, I got banned because I pretty much turned around, owned and made a fool out of everyone. So you all deleted the thread and I became speak of the devil. I don't take pleasure in debating online, I actually get annoyed and ask myself "why?" everytime I see someone on my character. And you didn't ban me, Skinheaddave did. Glad to hear you took pleasure in it... I guess. Kind of sad tho, I may play on these forums but my life is in the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Thankfully, I've had enough other things going on that I've pretty much ignored this thread. I'm not going to waste a lot of time here, so....
Thomas,
While this particular forum is less restricted regarding keeping things "on topic", it is not a playground. If you want to belabor random discussions that have little - or nothing - to do with the operations or policies of this site, please take it to an appropriate forum.
If you want to move/delete this thread, that's fine by me, but I'm not going to stand by and watch people take shots at my character without at least trying to defend myself and point out the ridiculousness of their arguments. Just note that I never made this a thread about questioning my character.

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #82
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHicks View Post
Yeah, and you've shown that you're willing to lie to make your business look like more than it really is. Everyone lies, sorry but it's a fact. It's actually a major stepping stone in child development as well.

TBH
How did I lie to make my business more than it is. I corrected you and told you Im not a big breeder. I have said folks help me. I have been honest with potential customers.

Since your still in school go ask your english teacher this one question since you apparently dont know the answer. When refering to something as "I" that reference becomes a personal reference. When have you ever seen a business refered to as "I". Businesses are always refered to as 'we' or the business name because business are just that. A business... not a personal reference such as "I". Yes... I was playing the host to the rack building video you want to complain about... And yes it was done for MY business..... but WE (dad and me) made that video for my business.

The more you type... the more you

Old 12-05-2010, 05:36 PM   #83
Southern Wolf
Quote:
No, I said statistically speaking 60% lied in an average ten minute conversation. I said that the vast majority, if they're social to any extent couldn't go a whole day without telling a lie.
TBH
And if this is the mindset of the current generation... then as a society we are doomed to fail.

I am so glad this is not my mindset and there are others like me.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #84
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I wasn't referring to how much you produced for the industry. I was referring to how many posts you've made on this site, your reputation and name you've made for yourself here. This site is not representative of the industry.
Fair enough... I'll give you that one. Yes I am active on this site. As to my reputation and name on this site... .you could do the exact same thing. All I did was tell the truth and be honest with folks. I spoke the truth and they agreed with me.

It really is that simple.

Two things that do kinda strike me as funny though. You sign every post with TBH... which I know is your initials but it also stands for "To Be Honest" in text speak.

It also strikes me as funny that you would lookup to and quote a convicted felon that is currently doing time in your signature. He made a bad choice somewhere in his life... and I know that you can do better.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #85
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
And if this is the mindset of the current generation... then as a society we are doomed to fail.

I am so glad this is not my mindset and there are others like me.
That's a statistical fact. Not a mindset.

How did I lie to make my business more than it is. I corrected you and told you Im not a big breeder. I have said folks help me. I have been honest with potential customers.

Quote:
Since your still in school go ask your english teacher this one question since you apparently dont know the answer. When refering to something as "I" that reference becomes a personal reference. When have you ever seen a business refered to as "I". Businesses are always refered to as 'we' or the business name because business are just that. A business... not a personal reference such as "I". Yes... I was playing the host to the rack building video you want to complain about... And yes it was done for MY business..... but WE (dad and me) made that video for my business.
But isn't it "our business?"

When it's just you offering customers information/support, it's not "we," it becomes I, or your name. Anything else is misleading. And I've said nothing of your rack video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Site
we encourage you to contact us
Unless you can contact a collective group, it's "I encourage you to contact me."

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #86
DAND
Quote:
No, if I was a "sheep/follower" I would care about my rep and not have started this thread. I don't feel like I've done anything worthy of starting a thread, I've started a couple in the past based on current news but nothing herp related, I don't have a question, don't take pictures and haven't bred anything. So why would I start a new thread?
So, you know everything yet you have no experience, so then why are you here other then to get the attention you obviously are not receiving at home from mommy and daddy? Why don't you try and go outside and play with the other kids, that is until mommy calls you in for dinner, then do your home work and go to bed so you can be all fresh for school tomorrow.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #87
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Two things that do kinda strike me as funny though. You sign every post with TBH... which I know is your initials but it also stands for "To Be Honest" in text speak.
Yes, it is my anagram, I didn't choose for it to/play it off as coinciding with any common abbreviation.

Quote:
It also strikes me as funny that you would lookup to and quote a convicted felon that is currently doing time in your signature. He made a bad choice somewhere in his life... and I know that you can do better.
He recently got out actually, I don't necessarily support his lifestyle choices, I just like the quote. I actually partially credit him with ruining the modern hip-hop genre, which is why I didn't include his stage name. I just happened to see it on tv, liked it and use it. I also agree with some satanist quotes about religion, but I don't agree with satanism. Doesn't matter who founds a quote to me, my I'm blind to society's judgement of anyone.

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #88
WebSlave
Stop!

Cut the crap, everyone. NOW. If anyone wants to continue with this bickering, then you will have to do it somewhere else until your 30 day ban expires.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #89
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
So, you know everything yet you have no experience, so then why are you here other then to get the attention you obviously are not receiving at home from mommy and daddy? Why don't you try and go outside and play with the other kids, that is until mommy calls you in for dinner, then do your home work and go to bed so you can be all fresh for school tomorrow.
That's just plainly disrespectful. I do have experience, keeping, buying and selling exotic wildlife, just doesn't appeal to me to take pictures, breed [aside from a few Buthid colonies I had months ago] or report any other things about them. I lurk on here and post as I deem necessary but mainly just lurk at my own liesure. And my family/social situation does not concern you. I will tell you though, I'm not the attention seeking type.

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #90
WebSlave
Thomas, I realize you were composing that post at the same time I posted my warning here. But you are now on notice. Keep it up and you are out of here. That goes for anyone else who is intent on carrying on this kind of bickering and BS on this site. If you have a beef with someone, take it to PM or email and stop wasting space here publicly for that kind of crap.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!