Bad Guy Mythical Dragonz - Stay Away! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #81
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
Well, Well, Well:
seems that the children are restless. I'm posting my picture just so you have a new dart board. Oh ya I'm real and not Eduardo or Nicole.
It seems that the issue of the sick dragon is just a premace for you all to have a life of sorts. Mike has yet to prove that the dragon sent to him was ill and has now made it impossible to do so. He is now getting exactly what he wanted. His best friend tommy boy wasn't on the top of his game when showing his wares. Hey tommy beware of melamine as it is made of glue that has issues if not vented. The tanks you are tearing down are insulated and properly vented to provide the most stable conditions possible indoors.
Would you believe that dragons have claws and lexan is no match for them.
I have gone on the record to offer an open invitation to you all to come see for your self. I really would prefer to think that those of you responding to dragon issues have a vested interest in them and not spewing toxic flem.
I'm afraid that the karma I worry about is all around us. Hey Ryoko the power is in the doing not the thinking.Hey Richard Carew the number is 716-207-6230 for my pocket. Miss Allison there was no special effort to clean anything before that spur of the moment picture. Hey tommy boy you figure less professional I see it a getting down to your level of understanding. Last but not least Christina why are you even opening up your mouth since you are six months into snakes not dragons.

This board is just a place where those who like to take their frustrations out and maybe pass them off to others. What happens here is not unlike a mob attitude, in that there is power in numbers. You all remember how if you have a line of people and whisper in the first persons ear by the time the message gets to the other end is very different. The customer in this debate could not and did not want satisfaction in the normal sense of a transaction. Where we are now with all of this is, is exactly where it has been steered. All those of you that have not been directly involved in this action are but pawns being manipulated by the instigators. You all were talking of betting, well I bet that if we met in an open air forum the results would be much different regarding ones perception of the other.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
Hey Steven,

Could you post a couple of snap shots of Nicole holding her 2 prettiest dragons and then a couple of you holding the same dragons? Thanks.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #82
hupababy_83
Steve... become a member of HELL, its an actual forum. There is a thread I started fauna members taking pics with signs to prove who they are. A good percent of fauna has done it, a lot out of pure fun. You should do it. But in this case I think a moderator should pm you what your sign should say. Something that this Nicole wouldn't say. If your really Steve, (on not saying your not) then nothing to be afraid of or hide.

Could one of my sweet demon buddies post a link for ole Steve please?

Much appreciated,
Betty Mae Scott

Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #83
MythicalDragonz
The receipts only prove he took a reptile to the vet.

Here are the pictures. Same two dragons in front of same tanks.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2010, 01:07 AM   #84
Magic Merlin
Thank you for posting the pics........very neat looking dragons.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:16 AM   #85
Chrisw
So you asked your father to take pics with you? NOTHING has been posted to prove anything.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:19 AM   #86
hupababy_83
Proven.was.... there is a guy who lives with her. But how do we.prove he is Steve? DL pic to a mod?

Old 12-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #87
alvincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Proven.was.... there is a guy who lives with her. But how do we.prove he is Steve? DL pic to a mod?
LOL u can photoshop those too.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:23 AM   #88
sagespyder@yahoo.com
So you say who you are but tell me why you would let anyone drag your name through the mud. you called me out and i have looked at both facebook pic and the pic here. yeah you are the same person but tell me, is everything so grat that you don't care what happens here or anyone else spreads to anyone else?

you called me out and the thing is unless you are 100% correct i don't back down.

just like everyone else i say prove it. I can get my brother to stand in front of a bunch of tanks, ask him to hold some bearded dragons and tell him to stand still while i take a pic. does that make me right?

this man got a sick bearded dragon within a week of ordering from you dopes that mean that is right? He bought a product from you whether it is living or not and it was sick. If you truly cared you would show some kind of concern. Yes i have talked to the people who have bought bearded dragons from me and i have spoken to people i have bought bearded dragons from. Tell me why are you different. why don't you care about the bearded dragons you have sold. Why don't you care if they are sick? Why are you so mad that they brought it to a vet?

If you had a child would you not want them to go to a doc if they were sick? would you not want to go to a doc if you were sick? i took my own dragons to a vet when they were in the same area of a possibly sick dragon the same day. everything came out clear but i paid the money for it. but shouldn't you carte about each and every bearded dragon you have sold. if it was a month i would think differently but that is NOT the case.

You have shown very little care for the dragons that have been laid and raised in your care. Are you so callose as to let the very things that you have bred and raised go out into the world and allow someone to mistreat them and die? Is it really only money with you? if you truly didn't care then it is fairly obvious but as someone who can't have children each and every bearded dragon i have raised is as good as my own child. i take care of them like they are my own children.

But you, you who seem to turn the world upside down to suit you. i have no care for you.

PROVE to me that you care about these dragons and REFUND the money owed for their care so that this female will get the care that she deserves.

But that is only if you really cared. I care and if someone told me that the bearded dragon i sold them was sick i would work with them and make sure that bearded dragon got better. If it was sick and I was shown a bill for it i would do what i could to make sure it got better.

But YOU, you just tossed it aside as if it were a piece of paper you were done with. what does that show of you? Once it leaves your home you don't care any more? i still get e-mails from one person i have bought from to make sure I am still happy and that the male and females i bought from him is producing. What about you? you want a name? I call him BP, brian preachers. I bought from him here and he offered me his male and female and even though it was a month since i bought from him he still checks up on them. what about you?

your customer has OPENLY complained about the dragon her has bought from you and all you have to say is that it is not your fault.

NO!! You turned on me and others who have nothing to do with your practices. What good that has done with you right? I have breed for others and while they might not believe what i have done i have no reason to lie to you or to anyone else.

I have nothing to gain from lying. What about you?n you have to save your name here. if i lose a few customers here then so be it but i have nothing to lie about. you work with Nicole, no matter how small and that WILL damage your name. if this thread doesn't show it than the sun rising at midnight will not.

you make your own decisions but were are judged by who were associate as well are by what it is that we do. You who are as old as you are should know that at the very end.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #89
bullies&balls
WOW !!! My eyes are bleeding. Sounds like she needs to donate the dragons in her care. tear down her incredible enclosures (that have everything a dragon needs) and send them to the Salvation Army. Then get a wonderful deal on lots of thick rubber padding and insert into all room of dwelling. OH, tell your father ello ello

The buyer showed in many ways the issues with the dragon. Health issues do NOT arise in 3-4 days to that degree. Albon is for Coccidia which any dumba$$ will tell you is from FILTH !! PERIOD !!! END OF STORY !!! Animals walk into there own waste and reinfest themselves creating a SUPER infection. Beside Albon you MUST keep the animal immaculate for the 10 day cycle or you'll be chasing your tail the whole time, but I'm sure you knew that HaHa right.... Do the right thing and cover his !@#$#%$ vet bill

Old 12-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #90
sagespyder@yahoo.com
LOL, so someone took the pics with the same dragons. I can get my neighbor to do trhe same thing and she would be thrilled. tell me what does that proven.

Deos it meant that those dragons are taken care of? does that mean that that man is the one taking care of them? it shows nothing but a cute pic. whoop de F*&%ing do. Quite frankly at this point i would rather risj being banned then believe that hose pics are of who we think they are.

LOL, "Steven" called me out, no one else has done that here, I would make it my duty to find out who he is.

That is me after all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!