Bad Guy Beware of Panther Company - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:25 PM   #81
Panther Company
James -- my point was about the way Rob Nichols and Rob Clark sent messages trying to make sure I would not confirm it looked like a preexisting problem -- which I think is quite shady but apparently you have no issue with. Also, so no one reading this gets the wrong impression, it is worth clarifying that you are not an experienced breeder. You've still not hatched out a single clutch. I'm not going to attack your husbandry, but I do wish you better luck with your current animals than with the male you got from Rob. Your new Faly looks very nice.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:29 PM   #82
choppers1
Panther Company just admit that he knew what he was doing when he send me the Nosy Faly. It wasn't a mistake. He knew exactly what he was doing. If I didnt know about it or if i didnt find out, then they would have gotten away with it. THIS IS what this thread is about and YOU just admit you knew what you were doing.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:30 PM   #83
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Company View Post
Again, it's not typical for $100+ credits because of minor temporary aesthetic problem.

If taking screenshots wasn't such a pain, I'd show the ones from Rob Nichols messaging me frantically to make sure I wouldn't tell James Raymond that I thought the animal Rob Clark sent him had a preexisting injury (which it looked like).
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...-a-screen-shot

Old 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM   #84
robmd1
Josh you live in a dream world an are just babbling now deflecting from the topics at hand if you wanna make your own boi thread bout me or rob or anyone else your free to do so but this BOI thread is all about you an you dirty tricks an lies your putting on the rest of the cham community.. this thread is about you josh not me or rob c. Josh you are out right lying to people here , its the same thing I said months ago was goin to happen coming home to roost in your yard =, no one elses just you an your shady company ways. you can babble about how you refunded"bought off" others but ya still not answering the things others wanna know your side tracking

Old 08-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #85
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Company View Post
Again, it's not typical for $100+ credits because of minor temporary aesthetic problem.

If taking screenshots wasn't such a pain, I'd show the ones from Rob Nichols messaging me frantically to make sure I wouldn't tell James Raymond that I thought the animal Rob Clark sent him had a preexisting injury (which it looked like).
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5775

Hopefully this helps

Old 08-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #86
james200111
Josh you have been doing this 1 year longer than I. It was quite upsetting eye ointment caused him to have kidney failure. Which I had confirmed by the vet as an side effect if ointment was consumed.
All these matters your bring up has nothing to do with the matter.
You lied to lam do. You lied to me saying an "ambanja" proved out your faly clutch. I admit I wanted one until facts came fourth and I opened my eyes and saw your deception. The point being you lie to your consumers. And give false lineage to sell you chameleons.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:33 PM   #87
Panther Company
Lam, you should re-read my very first post on this thread if that's all you were looking for. I said I don't refute anything in the screenshots, and more or less agreed with the narrative Shauna wrote out, with some corrections/info that she wasn't privy to.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #88
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by jishillencik View Post
It has been well over a day since the last post and several things still need to be addressed:

1) Does Panther Company have proof that customers with questionable lines have been notified of their mistake and not mislead??

2) Panther Company has yet to answer Lam Do's question that directly followed the quoted text

3) Has Panther Company any proof that they tried to contact the third party (or any other parties) to verify the lineage on the "Grimbold" females they purchased??

4) Why did Panther Company delete a single for sale ad (one that could potentially be viewed as evidence) and not other ads that were obviously priced to move from around the same time frame??

Panther Company has however provided baseless conjecture and a skillful demonstartion of manipulating the English language. (Fact)

Kudos.
Now that I have provided you with two sites (one for windows one for mac), please attach screenshots to provide answers to my questions as well as any accusations you may have just made.

Of course I can help find another link if you are currently using a different operating system.

Thanks

Old 08-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #89
robmd1
so you agree your lying and conning people who think they are getting pure locales only to get a cham you have no idea what it is? and you admit your scamming people with the crossed mitsios? that's what everyone wants to hear they wanna hear the truth not your back peddling trying to save a sinking ship

Old 08-28-2014, 11:35 PM   #90
Panther Company
James, you saw current pics of the exact male -- the oldest from the pairing -- and I very clearly said that he was what we were judging the purity of the wild caught dam on, and that I was not making any guarantees about the locale on the clutch. I believe that was quite transparent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!