Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:48 AM   #81
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by iqexoticrescue
ok its time to see just how dumb these assjacks really are im gonna tell him my name is sadam osama hussen and i live at abu garcia federal pen see what he makes of that lol
Dude, I think you're missing the point. The point was not to tell them we know they are liars, it was to waste their time and effort. Nobody is THAT stupid. You'll completely give away John, too.

Anyway, I think this is not only highly entertaining, it's doing a service to others. Every moment these scumbags are running around trying to get YOUR money, they are not out there trying to get someone else's money.

As for the bogus cashier's check scam, someone told me he and his friends collect them to see who can get the most.

Old 01-22-2005, 10:37 AM   #82
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I think Kimbi got away.

I sent Kimbi the following e-mail a couple of days ago and have not heard from him since the "no probs" e-mail of his, I might have blown it when I asked if he would send me money back like they do in their scams. Here's the last e-mail I sent. I might try sending $5.00 just to see if he'll go to pick it up.

Kimbi,
I sent out the money this afternoon, I'm finally starting to feel better, that dysentery is nasty! I'm not eating fruit and vegetables in Mexico again, all I've been doing for 6 days is sitting on the toilet. The tracking number is 5826491370 The test question is: How are you feeling. Answer: not too good I have diarrhea. They said you must have identification with a photo or they will not release the money even if you know the answer to the test question. I don't want you to ship out the Uwangi Fallenoffi until next week though because we are going back up to Canada this weekend to gamble some more. I only sent the $500.00 since we're going back. I'm glad its safe to eat up there I don't know if I could go through another week like this one.
Please get back to me and let me know when you get the money.

Thanks,
John

Old 01-22-2005, 10:43 AM   #83
MustangCSA
Well I hope that he is still biting, this thread has been very interesting. I'd really like to see the outcome. It was very entertaining, please keep us posted.

Old 01-24-2005, 10:15 AM   #84
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I'm afraid this is over....

I still have not recieved any e-mails from Kimbi since the "no probs" email from him. I sane the one below this morning, and if I don't get an answer soon I'll e-mail him and let him know I'm been F#$%^&* with him and what a low life A2!@#$%^ he is. I will post any replie th that one too, but probably censored.

Kimbi,
Where are you? Are you out collecting, I have been waiting for you to pick up the money and ship the lizards, and I have not heard from you.

John

Old 01-25-2005, 08:34 AM   #85
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Sadly it is over.....

I have not recieved any replies to my laste-mails to Kimbi so it must be over, he isn't quite as stupid as I thought, close but not quite. i would ask that if anyone gets any other e-mail addresses they get them to me or go for it play with them and post the stuff here so we can enjoy it. I wish I would get one of those phoney checks or money orders, I would have a ball with the sender. I'd tell them that yes I cashed it, and I'm keeping all the money, I would of course forward everything to the FBI. Here's something for Kimbi. I hope thiis has been as much fun for you folks as it has for me, below is the e-mail I sent Kimbi this morning, if he responds I'll post it, but I think its time to stick a fork in him.

Kimbi,
I guess you finally figured out that I was just playing a little game with you. I know you didn't have Uwangi fallenoffi = YourWang FallingOFF, and of course I hope you don't have Uwangi Rottinoffi = YourWang RottenOff. I would think though that it would Rot then fall off. You know what you are doing is wrong and you are SCUM SUCKING CRAP, your belly is lower than a snakes, and your momma & daddy didn't beat you enough. You have helped me to entertain quite a few people, since I had been posting everything on a bulliten board. Comments like "I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard", "I can't believe that guy is so stupid", and many more YES Kimbi they were laughing at your stupidity! your little simple minded scams, but I kept you busy for awhile, and gave you less time to try and scam someone else. Now one thing I'm certain of, youweren't taught English so you could scam people out of their hard earned money, GET A JOB, A REAL JOB! Let me tell something about most Americans, the rich don't really give a crap about Your Wang Falling Off, but the hard working people that have little, are always the ones trying to help, and pieces of GARBAGE like you take advantage of them, why because they are trying to help people like you. Now I will be contacting Jet-A-Pet and telling them you are using their name in that little scam of yours, so don't be surprised if someone comes looking for you.
I 'am going to wire you a few dollars so you can buy yourself some coffee or tea while your at your local Cyber Cafe.....hopefully you'll choke on it, and Kimbi I have MANY MANY e-mail addresses, so more than likely I'll play with you again, unless of course you decide to take my advice and stop trying to cheat people. By the way, don't forget to go by Western Union, I am going to send you some money. Test question: Who are you, Answer: I am Kimbi the one with the wang falling off. I might send it today, it might be next week, so keep checking.

Its been fun and a load of laughs,

John Brown "ask me again and I'll knock you down"

Old 01-25-2005, 08:48 AM   #86
nicolai
I will try...

I will try and get my hands on another one of those cashiers checks and send it to you just so i can see what kind of fun you can have with them. I wish i hadnt thrown the last one in the trash.

Old 01-25-2005, 08:56 AM   #87
DAND
Bummer, the Kimbi show has been cancelled. Hopefully something good will take it's place.

Old 01-25-2005, 09:07 AM   #88
snakegetters
This has been so entertaining that I would hate for it to end. So I think I'm going to have a bit of fun with this fellow. I'll post the results as I have leisure time to do so. **wicked laughter** I encourage other folks to have some fun with this guy too.

In fact let's have a little contest to see who can get him to say or do the stupidest things in hopes that he'll be able to scam us. The longer we keep him busy by entertaining ourselves, the less time he'll have to scam people. And maybe he will eventually figure out that he is wasting a lot of time and go out and get a real job.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:35 AM   #89
SPZOOLOGICAL
A day when I went fishing..

I took one of these "dudes" out for a spin one day. I had to go thru my e-mail account and dig up sent messages. Here they are and here's my story LOL

His Response:
Thanks for the response to my inquiry on (ANIMAL) for sale.I'm ok with the price and all the descriptions you have provided concerning the (ANIMAL) which is $200 and my client said he is interested in it.I would like to view it pics too.I have consulted my client and he has decided that the payment of $4,500 would be issued out to you.So you will be deducting the cost of the : (ANIMAL) transfer the remaining balance to the shippers who would come for the pickup and handle the shippment too.The remaining balance is the shipping cost and delivery.All you have to do forpayment issuement is to provide me
with information below:
Full Name:
Address :
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Tel# Home,Cell and Work Phone numbers ........
So i would be expecting to read from you with all the requested
details so that payment can be made o ut to you as soon as possible.
Regards..
--

MY RESPONSE
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:13:53 -0800 (PST)
From: "Sean Palmer" <spzoo@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME ASAP........
To: "Smith John" <smithjohn@email2me.net>

Hello,

I am on my way out to the airport to pick up some more animals. I will get you pictures hopefully by tonight of the animals I am referring to. $200 each? I thought you e-mailed me about some boas for $1500. Please pardon the intrusion if this is an error on my part. It has been so busy here lately, and I have been terrible about returning e-mails and messages. Sincere apologies.

You never did tell me? What line of business are you in? Are you a breeder? Exporter? Hobbyist?

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day! I hope we can do some genuine business.

Sean Palmer

MY RESPONSE (again):
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:55:36 -0800 (PST)

DO you want the animals or not? I have alot of people who want to buy. They are $1500 for the group, but you asked first so I will offer them to you first. After that, I have to sell to someone else. Please let me know.

Yes, I can get the balance to your shipper. I don't mind helping. Let me know ASAP!

HIS RESPONSE:thanks for the mail towards this sales act yes i am breeder? Exporter? Hobbyist? so i will want you to give me the contact details so that the payment can made very fast........

MY RESPONSEate: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:47:58 -0800 (PST)

Ok please send payment for the boas $1500 to

Sean Palmer
South Padre Island, Texas 78597

Thanks, alot of people have been wanting them. They are the infamous "Cuminyourface" phase and they are absolutely spectacular. Very reasonable price.

Thanks for the business,

Sean

HIS RESPONSE: thanks for the email i will want you to be expecting the payment any time from and i will want you to give me your phone number and when you reciveing the payment i will want you to take it to the cashing store and get it cash and after you get it cash i will want you to go streght to the wester union money transfer and send the remaining balance to the shippers who will come for the pickup of the animal from your location so hope to read from you soon.......
regards.......

MY RESPONSEate: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Great! Who is the shipper? I will be looking for him. Sorry i have been out of contact. I have had a lot of problems w/ my internet service provider. Its all better now.! It sounds good. How much money am i supposed to give your associate?????

HIS RESPONSE:hello sean

i have not hear from you again i just want you to know that you will be reciveing the payment any time from now........

MY RESPONSE:I replied to your other message too. Here's your other one. What exactly is the plan? Is your shipper going to send these animals for you?

ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM MEate: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:48:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Are you ready to get the animals? When can your shipper meet? What do i need to do?

Let me know!

(We lost contact for awhile, I wasn't sure if I lost the deal. Here's another e-mail, I sent him.)

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:54:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi John, are we still in business? What's up?

HIS RESPONSE:thnaks the email i am still in business with you ans i will want you to be expecting the payment any time from now.......

MY RESPONSE: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:44:21 -0800 (PST)

Ok, great. let me know!

HIS RESPONSEate: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:46:13 -0800 (PST)

I haven't heard from you. What's going on? Are we still in business?

**I was beginning to get bored w/ the game. He didn't seem that interested. But thru perserverence and dedication, I kept the fight on! (LOL) I reeled him in.

HE FINALLY RESPONDED:
thanks for the email i will want yoiu to be expecting the payment anmy time from now and when you have recciveing the payment i will want to deduct your cost and send the remaining balance to shipper who will come for the pickup of the item at your location.....

MY RESPONSEate: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:42:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: : GET BACK TO ME ASAP........

Ok, when is he going to be here to pick up the balance?

HIS RESPONSE:thanks for the email after you have send the balance to the shipper the next day shipper will come for the pickup of the item so hope to read from you and can you give me your phone number so that i can call you asap............

MY RESPONSE: 956-761-6252

HIS RESPONSE:Hello,
I got an Confirmation from my client that the payment will get to you by next week and i will like to ask if you have any Check Cashing Store where you can easily cash the check instantly and a Western Union Outlet where you can easily transfer the remaining funds back to my shipping company and as soon as the payment has been mail out to you i will let you know asap.
Expecting your mail asap.
Thanks

MY RESPONSEate: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:08:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Yes, send $ right away. These are real nice animals. I bet you are horny to get them. Let me know when your associate will send them. How much are you going to send? The animals are $1500 + shipping, but if your associate is going to pick them up, you don't have to worry. Thanks

HIS RESPONSE:Hello And Good Day,
Thanks for your Quick Response and any charges that they charge you will be deduct from the funds that you are transfering to the shipper's and as soon as the payment get to you i will wnat you to assure me that you will get the shipper's funds to them that sameday through western union nad do get everything ready for the shipper's because as soon as they get there funds they will come for pick up that sameday too.
Hoping to Read from you soonest today.
Thanks..
Best Regards.
God Bless You?

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:05:16 -0800 (PST)

Can you send the check Fed Ex?

HIS RESPONSE:Yes that is what my client going to use?

Thanks..

MY RESPONSEate: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:11:44 -0800 (PST)

Have you sent the money? I am waiting.

HIS RESPONSE:

Hello And Good Day,
I Just had a confirmation from my client that the check will be delivered to you by Monday morning through fedex express,Moreso i spoke with the finance manager of the shipping company and he said they will prefer the funds to be sent via western union to their headquater in africa.
However,i will want you to cash it at a Check Cashing Store and the finance manager told me that they will want you to split the funds into two (i:e) they will want you to send at least $2000 through western union money transfer to the Personal assistant information and send the remaining funds to the shipping company senior accountant information and Deduct the Western Union and Cashing store Charge's Fee's from the Shipper's Funds So that they will be able to come for pick up that same day or the Next Day HowEver.Do make sure that you got the tittles ready.There information are below:

Name...............Mr George Abbey(Personal Assistant)
Address .......... 12 Ilupeju Road .
PlamGrove,Lagos State .
Nigeria ,23401 .

Name ..............Mr John Paul (Senior Accountant)
Address ........... 1726 Bode Thomas Street
PlamGrove,Lagos State .
Nigeria ,23401 .

You can deduct transfer charges from the money sent to both parties,and once the transfer as been made,i will need the transfer details such as :

CONTROL NUMBER (10 DIGIT NUMBERS FOR THE TWO TRANSFER)

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS.

TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER..

TOTAL AMOUNT SENT TO EACH PARTY........

So that i can forward it to the shipping company to pick up the funds and i look forward to a sucessful business.The test question for the transfer must be MY DADDY'S NAME and the answer must be JONNY.
So as soon as you get this Email Do get back to me asap soonest Today?
Regards
Thanks.
God Bless You.

(THEN I STARTED TO GET IMPATIENT)

MY RESPONSEate: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 05:49:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THE SHIPPER'S TRANSFER DETAILS!!!!

Ok. No problem. I can do that. But get the money FED EX to me NOW!. I have waited a long time to get this deal finished.

HIS RESPONSE:Thanks for your Quick Response and i do not understand what you mean by waiting so long.

Do get back to me asap.

Thanks..

MY RESPONSEate: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:38:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for the e-mail. What I meant by waiting is that I need to get these animals sold NOW. Please make sure that you send $1500 Fed Ex, so that it can get here ASAP. Lots of people are interested in them. I know you will be very horny with them. They are very pretty. They are the beautiful "cumsinyourface" phase. They have been shown on television before.

I have the information of your accountants. I can send the money back to them. No problem.

Thank you for your business. May you live long and prosper.

Thanks for your Quick Response and i just wanted to inform you that you are receiveing amount of payment of $4,500 and after you have gotten it and you will be transfering the rest cash to the shipper's through western union after you have deduct your $1,500.
So i will be Hoping to Read from you.
Thanks..

MY RESPONSE: Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:24:05 -0800 (PST)

That's fine. I can transfer for you. I've told you that 100 times already. When is it going to be here? FED EX IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks

ANOTHER RESPONSE: Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:41:59 -0800 (PST)

Please send me the FED EX tracking # when you have sent the check. I need this quickly. Thanks.

Here is my information again

Sean Palmer
South Padre Island, Texas 78597

I just wanted to confrim if the funds has been transfer to the shipper's who will then come for pick and if you have transfer the funds to them so get back to me asap with the transfer details?

Thanks.....

MY RESPONSE: Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:17:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Yea, you bet. It arrived. Thanks a whole bunch. You will be very, very horny w/ the snakes. I will transfer the funds now to the information provided in your previous e-mail to your 2 associates. The deducted balance will take place. The same password will be used.

When am I shipping this animal?

MY RESPONSE AGAIN: (Here I'm only toying w/ him. the goal was to creat confusion and nuisance effort, since I wasn't providing all of the transfer details necessary to pick up the "funds")

Hi. Here's the people i sent it too. If you need anything let me know. Thanks alot. I look forward to meeting your friend. I'd like to come to Africa someday. Maybe Nigeria. We could meet. Do you like "gladiator" movies?

The same password

Hello,

I will want you to get back to me with the transfer details which i will listed below,

CONTROL NUMBER (10 DIGIT NUMBERS FOR THE TWO TRANSFER)

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS.

TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER..

TOTAL AMOUNT SENT TO EACH PARTY........

Hoping to Read from you.

Thanks..

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:07:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THE SHIPPER'S TRANSFER DETAILS!!!!(I AM STILL ONLINE NOW)

What's the problem? I told you I sent the money. Tell me what is happening. I just sent $1275 (total $2500) to George and John. This cost me $450 to make the transfer. The money is waiting now. Should I take it back and send it again? Tell me what I should do. I want to help.

Name...............Mr George Abbey(Personal Assistant)
Address .......... 12 Ilupeju Road .
PlamGrove,Lagos State .
Nigeria ,23401 .

Name ..............Mr John Paul (Senior Accountant)
Address ........... 1726 Bode Thomas Street
PlamGrove,Lagos State .
Nigeria ,23401 .

Thanks for your Quick Response and can i have the sender's name and address and also the receiver's name and address,

Both the control number and text question?

Thanks..
MY LAST RESPONSEate: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:56:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THE SHIPPER'S TRANSFER DETAILS!!!!(I AM STILL ONLINE NOW)

Hi,

I just thought I would send you an e-mail, since I am about to get busy and I cannot play with you anymore. If you don't know yet, I have been playing you, as you have tried to play me.

I knew all along you were trying to steal money from me. You are such a stupid, f********************************. You have been a slave for my amusement. You are a piece of ****. What I think is very funny is that you spent $77.90 to FED EX this fake check to me. I also got you to waste money on on how many calls? All in all, I bet you wasted mucho $USD$ trying to steal money from me! At least $100 Now, this is funny! Ah haha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ahahahahahahhaha! Ahahahahahahahaha! I laugh at you, you stupid dumb *********************!Thanks for the fun time!

It's a joke man, laugh!

Sean

Old 01-25-2005, 11:40 AM   #90
SPZOOLOGICAL
Not just some fish story (LOL)

Here's MY PROUD CATCH. It fought me hours on end....but I caught 'em.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-002S.JPG (40.1 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-003S.JPG (38.8 KB, 176 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!