Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #81
rosebud945
Can you tell us more about the chameleons? Is the guy who lost chameleons the same guy who still has some that survived?

It feels like we are sort of coming into the middle of parts of this story. Do you have any documentation of contacting your customers who still have healthy animals that they bought from you, like emails, texts, etc?

Old 09-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #82
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Jaymes View Post
I just hate how someone can say something and its word, Mike and Sean are the admins on Reptile connection so if they say something bad than im screwed... Im glad that my name is not ruined here... Anyone wanna get a gorgeous GTP?
We really do just want to figure out what the truth is here, and Sean, the op didn't seem to care about making his accusations clear or to substantiate them.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #83
Tyson Jaymes
I will get emails from the customers and post them up here.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #84
laterob
Tyson - check out the classifieds here. The BOI us not the place to sell.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #85
Tyson Jaymes
lol sorry it was a joke not a serious comment I am sorry.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #86
rosebud945
Quote:
I will get emails from the customers and post them up here.
This would be great. Then we can continue to try to sort this out.

For now, I am off for much needed sleep. Get emails or correspondence or you can even try to get these people to come here and post, and give us their impressions of you and of this situation.

Rob is right about the classifieds too. You can post your animals there for free and unless Sean or Mike become paid members, they cannot post in your classified threads.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #87
laterob
Oh, what's the difference between "Tyson James" and "Tyson Shuler"?

Old 09-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #88
Tyson Jaymes
nothing Tyson Shuler is my first and last name, but Jaymes is my middle name... Thats all.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #89
Ed Clark
Why did you omit your last name on your profile?

Quote:
nothing Tyson Shuler is my first and last name, but Jaymes is my middle name... Thats all.

Old 09-09-2012, 02:35 AM   #90
Ed Clark
Tyson, you say you invested $43,000.00 in this store. that makes you the owner of the business which makes you responsible for everything that goes on there.

You have tried to put the blame on your employees, you are ultimately responsible for every transaction they do. if they sell a sick animal its your problem to fix.

As far as you being set up..I am not buying it.grow a set! take responsibility!!

That was classless bringing a defenseless kid into your problems.
Quote:
So all in all 43,000 put into a store that started with Ringtailed Lemurs, caimans, lizards, snakes and more, all put together with Vision cages, and now I have two small racks a redtail and pair of Het Pied Balls. Soon after this mike said he felt bad and had a blood I could have so I could sell it and make some money, I was given a Blood with mites and a really bad RI which did not make it.

So my only conclusion is I was setup. Now I understand if people wont do business with me, But im trying to get things right.
Quote:
Yes that is the same mike. Thats why I am trying to show everyone I had nothing to do with bad customers how do I fix my name. This is how I feed my kid lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!