John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2007, 12:49 PM   #81
Desert Dweller Reptiles
Educating other Herpers

I hope we don't loose sight of my intension with regards to my last post. The only reason for my post to was to advise others that the nightmare we personally went through is happening to other people. If anyone is questioning my honesty or intensions please feel free to give me a call 602-721-3913. I would be happy to discuss this topic with you.

We have a variety of people buying and selling reptiles and I hate to see people, myself included, taken advantage of with dishonest dealings.

So again my hope is to pass the word along to be very very cautious if you encounter John or Pamela!!!

Thanks.

Dwayne & Suzanne

Old 07-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #82
Danielsherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedingbandit
I did a trade with him for a het pied female that was supposed to be 900+ grams for the spider male and pastel female he has... When I got her she weighed 500g. barely... I got the original paperwork from the sutherlands that came with the het. Before we did the trade I made sure the het was in the database on tsk's site and according to the ID# she was with a photo referance...I got him to send pics of the snake to verify it was a match.. They looked the same and I have the paperwork from tsk with me... What burned me was she weighed half the size and he agreed to kick some cash in to compensate for the misrepresentation... Which I have yet to collect... I've been burned on another occasion with het pieds before and that incident is in the archives here on the boi... I opted to keep the female as she obviously was just fed small meals and she is doing good for me here...This kind of stuff will give us honest folks a heart attack. I just made sure she was legit 3 or 4 ways before doing the trade... I wasn't happy with the size but she is as far as I can tell a true 100% het pied... Her ID# is 0508hpied16f4-6. I'm enclosing a pic of her on a scale when I got her...Yall decide but I was convinced....Jason
THE SAME ID THEY GOT ME WITH> HOW COME THIS SNAKE AND MY SNAKE HAVE THE SAME ID? I"LL BE PAYING MY JOHN DUMAS A LITTLE VISIT>! SEE YOU SOON BUDDY<

Old 07-19-2007, 07:13 PM   #83
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielsherp
THE SAME ID THEY GOT ME WITH> HOW COME THIS SNAKE AND MY SNAKE HAVE THE SAME ID? I"LL BE PAYING MY JOHN DUMAS A LITTLE VISIT>! SEE YOU SOON BUDDY<

Care to elaborate some? By your post, sounds like John/Pamela is using the same papers to sell more than one of the exact same snake.

Did I read that right? Do you have any proof you could post here adding to the mountain of evidence against them? Receipts? Emails?

Still feeling good about that paperwork and pictures Jason?

Rick

Old 07-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #84
Desert Dweller Reptiles
Follow-up Post on another victim of John & Pamela!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsk7405
Hello, just to clear up information about an earlier post, my full name is Richard Kimmel and I recently fell victim to the SCAMMING, LYING, AND THEFT that has occurred at the hands of JOHN DUMAS AND PAMELA MANSULLA!! They are both working together and SCAMMING people of their animals, ball pythons in my case, and we have got to put a stop to this IMMEDIATELY!! John Dumas accepts deliveries for Pamela Mansulla, and then she lies in an attempt to con the person into believing she never received the delivery. JOHN DUMAS and PAMELA MANSULLA live together in Brockton, Massachussetts, and I have received recent proof from a reliable source that John Dumas's name does/did appear on the mailbox of the address given to me by PAMELA MANSULLA. Please be aware of the following adress: 164 Prospect Street, Brockton, Massachussetts 02301. Hopefully my information along with any information provided further in any other forum about these two individuals, will put an end to there SCAMMING, LYING, THIEVERY!! Thank you for reading my post and please take NOTICE!!
Follow-up Post on another victim of John & Pamela! Rich started a new thread.

Dwayne & Suzanne Bulat

Old 07-19-2007, 10:23 PM   #85
Megan_&_Pierre
Here is the other thread...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post530370

Megan Moir

Old 07-19-2007, 10:32 PM   #86
crotalusadamanteus
Other thread

got it

Old 07-20-2007, 12:38 AM   #88
Danielsherp
This Her ID# is 0508hpied16f4-6. is the same I.D I have for my snake. Let me guess it came from the snake keeper. And on the paperwork the f in the id code is smudged out.First he sends you a blurry copy of it then you get a e-mail I went to walmart and got it up. SO he e-mails it to you. So he sends the snake and no paperwork . SO you just print a copy off the computer. Guess what Mine was supposed to be 900 grams guess what it was 600 grams in a dry shed about to shed again and mean. I called the snake keeper and give him the i.d number "oh yea someone called about this one the other week" . I called john repeateld for him to just say "trust me it will prove out". Oh yea did I add the snake had RAT BITES ALL OVER IT! Well Well Well. Gues what then some women who was his wife calls me back as he told me she had a burm forsale also. He was getting out of snakes he claims. SHE calls me back and tells me to just send the snake back and if it wasn't her snake she would keep the snake and the money.

I did have a detailed conversation with john if this animal wasnt a het . His words were trust me it will prove out.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:36 AM   #89
speedingbandit
NO I'M Not feeling too good now..

I hate to see there now 2 snakes with the same ID... My paperwork came with the snake and it was the original paperwork from the SK.. No smudges and the pic on SK's database for that animal is the same or very close as mine....I do know there arent 2 so I can say one of us is definately being scammed...Jon Dumas call me you did last week so you need to now...This is very serious and you can and will go to jail for this as I told you before the Barry white incident for Snake fraud on het pieds landed his arse in jail for awhile... This shyte" is very serious... I hate to see ppl who love their animals and all the excitement of hatching morphs be led to a false hope!!! Pieds are awesome and the demand for het females is great so more ppl are labeling normals as hets for some extra cash or trades... This does need to stop.. I'm not even sure about the Het male and poss het females I got from Tony Hurt anymore now.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #90
crotalusadamanteus
Daniel, perhaps you could scan the ID info from SK, and Jason the do same, and post them here. Or send to me, and I'll post them side by side. Seeing the two side by side may help prove or disprove, multiple copies of the same paperwork.
Daniel mentions a smudge, you say there ain't one on yours. There may be other clues within the paperwork that won't be noticed until they are seen together.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!