Bad Guy catherine kimball scammer - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #81
kmarsh
Paige can you post the copy of the money order or any thing that proves you paid her or made a deal with her?

Old 06-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #82
Blacky
Hey guys does any one have a fax # I will send all of the proof!!! I really appreciate your help !!! Sorry I am such a dumb dumb on the computer.UGG !!!!ITS funny she said 3 she offered me 5 for 100.00. I know to good to be true. Wishful thinking!!!!!! She deserves to be caught!!!!!! The last post was response to her post of how a friend was wrecking her life. Karmas a itch!!!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #83
Blacky
I would be glad to do so Someone send me a fax # Ill send it. I have copies of everything and the certified mail card she sighned at the post office.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #84
kmarsh
I do hope someone is getting these proofs. I am trying to get one of my fax friends to get it to me. So she got you for 100.00? She may have stated that "a bunch of strangers were trying to ruin her life" but ya know if you are a scammer you are a stranger but if you are for real then you are FAMILY here. Maybe you should take a look at what is going on with the Wise's and their scam. I will make it my mission to help Paige get her money or see you in jail for fraud and internet scam. I know there are alot on here that can help get us on our way to do ing just this.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #85
Blacky
Thank you Kathy I know people need proof. Thats fine I will send it to whomever wants it. I just have to fax it or mail it sorry. COMPUTER tard. lol Im sure these people have stolen lots of money from lots of people the way it looks. I found the add on craigs list in jacksonville or st. augustine not sure which. I tryed to find it but it seems to be gone but the DREAM team here will find it im sure you all are awsome!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Paige A.K.A Paige no other names.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #86
kmarsh
I sent you a fax number for a friend that will help me get that posted here as soon as you can fax it to him. yes as soon as we questioned the ad here it was gone as well.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #87
kmarsh
Paige is faxing me the info in the morning when she returns to work. As soon as I get it we will post it here and ask for help to get this to the internet fraud division. Thanks for the help on this one.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #88
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilaaa View Post
This is so frustrating and very scary to me.
At first, I didn't think anything of the first couple of threads and thought I could just say any kind of response to justify. Now I have to spend all my time erasing myself everywhere as now their are over a thousand people commenting and bad mouthing me. If you only knew how this so called exfriend of mine was like.......
Its too late now, people believe one side, and that's her side. I guess it wasn't enough for her to get me fired from my job, and now this.
The worse part is people believing her, and now strangers are helping her destroy me..WOW.... That website that she posted on here is years old.
I guess she won again. Thank you for ruining my life.
I would like to know where are all these other threads are with thousand of people commenting on .... Also do you now live in Oklahoma or FL ? At first I thought people where jumping the gun to till she posted in a third person. I guess we all have to wait to see the proof that will be faxed in the morning ...

Old 06-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #89
chamgirl99471
Catherine... If you weren't a fraud then why the heck would you go about erasing everything about you online? That to me is your admission of guilt! If you aren't a fraud and scammer then show proof to that affect!! As of right now.. when the proof is posted I hope you get what you deserve! Scammers, Thieves, and Frauds are not welcome here and I hope you learn a huge lesson from this!! Don't try to Scam Fauna... You won't get away with it and you will be called out EVERYTIME!! We have too many computer savy detectives to let people like you get away with it!!

Paige... sorry you had to go through this! I hope you get your money back and Brian.. thanks for looking out for your fellow herp family members!

Just my .02

Old 06-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #90
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
Maybe i missed it, but was there ever any actual proof that this lady did anything wrong? The op didnt post any emails or anything for that matter, did she? I think some of you are jumping the gun, correct me if Im wrong please.
Dennis also forgot to add Laura caught her using other people pictures from other websites of tortoises in her ads .. post #43

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!