Bad Guy I have a problems with Justin - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #81
Show Me
Well then I wonder if Justin has adjusted invoices for Jerry in the past. If so he's breaking the law as well.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #82
andrew9843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Well then I wonder if Justin has adjusted invoices for Jerry in the past. If so he's breaking the law as well.
i believe justin has adjusted every invoice in their past dealings. jerry can verify this further though.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #83
Show Me
This is getting good. Justin seems to be digging a deep hole for himself.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #84
charleshanklin
Too bad you don't know your facts and Want to pay hearsay. I didn't do that.

I explained to Joe em you ship sick snakes to someone don't put them in a nix with healthy ones. Joe had a caramel albino male? That's news to me.

Too bad you have no facts straight. Have you ever though? The only facts that you do have straight is that you have filed multiple police reports about me and in those reports is nothing but lies that you have somehow conjured up in your mind.

Joe sent me a group of snakes with 4 really sick ones, all in the same box. I did what I could before he was got everything back. Funny how nothing died here.

When did Joe have a caramel male? That's news to me.

You have no idea what I have in my collection, what I bred etc etc. You have no idea what I've sold, kept back, given away or traded and you never will. You have no idea how many animals are in my collection either or what my reasons are behind seling something.

Do you want to post more hearsay or gossip or how about your favorite, bold
face lies.

I will not lie about anything and I urge you to stop coming and attacking me. Do you remember how the whole tiff between us even started because I certainly do and I have all the emails somewhere. Anything I've said about you I have proof.

Let's see this folder that my cyber stalker has made. I'd love to see this BS.

It's not that you Choose not to hang around with people in this biz, it's the other way around.

That pic was not mine of the mbk and you know that. Make up whatever you want about who's saying what if it makes you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham View Post
one of countless emails asking to change the invoice amounts

lying on the 3177 USFW form, customs, and invoice isnt ok... the USFW investigator Robert Cook (same guy who brought down US Global) calls it a very serious crime(felony) one in which you WILL BE HAMMERED FOR, loose your permit etc.. go to prison or probation for years 2-5. He has been made aware of this situation and I have asked for there help in resolving the situation.. ( also will be sending him here to read the responses.probably will have a field day making quite a list for himself..

Jerry wants his snakes he can arrange someone to receive them and ship to him ..I am done with him trying to manipulate my wife and I into doing something like this..

If someone here would like to receive them and ship to jerry ..be my guest.
I have no intention of ripping him off...

TO:
Charles S- Every chance you get you call me names, harrass me etc.. to the point I have filed multiple ploice reports..
So lets here about your BS.
what about all those sick snakes you sent Joseph that I had to get well, some died, full of parasites.. like that smokin red from Eby, what about his caramel albino male you killed off or the pink pastel female you killed too lol..
Everything he sent you was sick, skinny or dead on return..let me guess his fault ...LOL
I see you did real well this year killing off everything and selling diseased breeders(btw those toffeebelly adults that are proven..word is there not and have never bred and that why your selling em....) lets see some pics of all those clutches.. why not more hatching charly..I mean if your collection did just a few eggs each you should have hundreds of babies..lol
BTW charles whats the deal with that picture of the mexican blk king eating the extreme red albino hog... or was that Brent seems funny you two point the finger at each other over that...what friends..
what was the caption.."this is how I feel about the Extreme red line"
And people wonder why I dont hang around the peeps in this biz..
disgusting, childish... my little folder on you just keeps getting better..LOL

what really scares me is that you wanna become a cop....cant wait bro

well back to the real world.. take care guys

Old 02-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #85
wyblep
Looks like the S$#% might just hit the fan after all LMFAO

Old 02-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #86
andrew9843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
This is getting good. Justin seems to be digging a deep hole for himself.
to be honest, i find it ironic considering this bit of information was posted by justin and considering the fact that he has indeed adjusted invoices for jerry in the past.

Quote:
lying on the 3177 USFW form, customs, and invoice isnt ok... the USFW investigator Robert Cook (same guy who brought down US Global) calls it a very serious crime(felony) one in which you WILL BE HAMMERED FOR, loose your permit etc.. go to prison or probation for years 2-5. He has been made aware of this situation and I have asked for there help in resolving the situation.. ( also will be sending him here to read the responses.probably will have a field day making quite a list for himself..
this was the latest email jerry received from justin
Quote:
To: jerry1977316@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:32:07 -0500

have it your way... you could pick up your animals but chose this way instead..

I have retained a lawyer , your collection agency will receive a letter from my Attorney this week.

I have contacted the Taiwan Authorities, and have informed them of your smuggling, sent all emails etc..
All of your deals are now under investigation and I will testify as a witness for them.

I have also contacted USFW and told them what happened and made a deal with them. I will not be prosecuted.

Please inform all those who shipped your animals in the past few years that they will now be under investigation for smuggling.

I will be advertising hognose in Taiwan soon very very very cheap ...lol

I will also be putting your name and emails on my website and warning others that you are a smuggler..

Old 02-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #87
ozz465
damn this thread is full of shady deals and people to avoid .

Old 02-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #88
wyblep
First of all if you contacted USFW the first thing they would have told you was not to open your mouth on an open forum about a NOW on going investigation. So I say BULL#^%$

Just another ploy to sweep the subject at hand under the rug

I also hope everyone overseas that was thinking about buying a hog from you sees your little comment about selling hognose very cheap in there country and hurting any breeder that is from that countries business

Old 02-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #89
Justin Mitcham
Jerry has not spoken the full truth... here's in more details of the back forth..

Over a year ago I sent jerry a shipment, it was too hot but he wanted it shipped anyways..

airline lost half and they died.. (2 boxes)

the airline refused to honor the insurance

so i owed gave him a credit toward next years animals

I gave him a 4k snake for free that he bred and made 10k off of to help make up for the lost time (BUT HE WONT TELL YOU THAT here lol)

then applied the FULL credit of the loss towards his next order..

this was over 2 years..

so how many of you after he told you to falsify the shipment would cough up that cash AND SEND A REFUND???
he broke the deal, told me not to ship if i dont lie..
I told him ok I would sell the animals and pay him the amount owed..

he said ok

then later stated he had the VAT tax and to ship

I said ok

I made arrangements to ship after Xmas with a well known broker in San Fran

We had freezing weather in the US that delayed the shipment

I told him this, he told me he hired a collection agency (WTF)

I told him that i was done. that I would not ship and he needs to make the arrangement to get his stuff, Jerry has family here, people he does business with that will do what he asks etc , very easy for him..but has never made arrangements to have his stuff sent to them.

I got a letter from the collection agency saying i owed over 17k but as you can he isnt owed anywhere near that amount..WTF (it not there commission either)

Jerry lied to the collection agency about the amounts to get more from me..
I have a letter from the collection agency stating this inflated amount..the extra is not there commission.

So I contacted the lawyer handling my injury case, he is handling the situation and has instructed me every step of the way here..

anyways done.. I will NOT be making another post..I guess you guys can chew me out all you like...but at the end of the day I am well within my legal rights to do what i am doing.

One thing i would like to point out...

All of you reading this dribble...is it really that entertaining..some of you peeps live on here I mean really live on here..
Is this healthy..
For the last two months after my injury i stopped reading forums and getting into Rep people drama.. my right arm was of no use for awhile so I really couldnt type or get on the computer, havnt been comming to this site or any others just been selling hogs off my site to my friends and customers..
You know what I haven't been happier or my wife. I mean its been years.. Maybe some of you should put the keyboard down and start really interacting with life in a more "non-virtual" way, then perhaps you'll enjoy it much better like I do.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #90
MaxH
Folks,
Justin claiming offense about a possible Invoice disparity is a red herring. Invoice price reduction is common, and never comes back to haunt the shipper. Most receiving counties have the ability to raise the Invoice amount if they think a shipment is understated. This usually happens with dry goods. It just does not make the radar for a shipment such as this. A declared value such as $3000 would have gone right through. That this would blow-back as a USF&W issue is beyond the pale. Not gonna happen.

I am not advocating anyone misstate Invoices, but for Justin to balk at this defies belief. Justin has the track record of being a thief already. Further, Jerry said to ship at full Invoice once he had the funds, and Justin still refused.

Justin surely did not keep the funds in escrow, nor does he have cash reserve to cover this. He likely no longer has most, if not all, of the animals. Justin is overwhelmingly full of chit.

Justin. An attorney advising you would also have advised you not to post here. What a crock.

Live and learn.

Max

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
justin mitcham, xtremehogs