Bad Guy west coast roaches Daniel Penunuri - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #81
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminwestcoastroaches View Post
Because the rene morales is posing as danial pernunni.

The thread here says danial pernunni acting as westcoastroaches, and your site has a Danial posing as westcoastroaches.

Hmmm is it a coincidence? Cant be.
Not a coincidence at all... ya'll used to be partners and he was advertising on various forums to help bring in sales.

Quote:
I am just the only one seeing it. It would have been sooooo easy for a webmaster to just go into your Db and change the username on that account. It takes like 4 seconds. All would have een solved and I would have been happy.I have proven beyond a doubt that I own the website, have access to the site, and that I control the westcoastroaches email names rights to all content and materials.

Instead what I got was a congressional hearing calling me a liar when the facts are there for anyone to see. All you have to do is look and ask questions.

Why I gotta go thru this to protect my business name? No clue.
Do you honestly believe I am going into the database to change someone's username off of what someone I dont even know say's in an email without me checking up on it first?

You made some serious accusations in your email to us and I refuse to just jump because you wanted it without checking it out first.

If it makes you happy... Daniel will not be able to post on our site under the WCR name. He has made a request and I have honored it. On the flip side.. .you're not posting on our site under that name either.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #82
adminwestcoastroaches
I also own

http://www.scottsdaleazpools.com/
http://benzo-addictions.com/
http://www.facoweefarms.com

Are they all under suspicion too? I don't live in scottsdale AZ am I not allowed to own the name? Am I liar beciase I own it. Again leased and not paid, I own it.

Benzo keywords are paying over 20$ a click, am I under suspicion because I on that one.

I used to play mobsters, and I suspicious because I won that one and lease it out?

I dont think so.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #83
adminwestcoastroaches
honestly i would not post on your site, because I question the actions of the admins. You will jump right off and publicly call me liar flat out and start all this based on a user registration email anyone can have. When i email you our official emails and explained exactly what was going on.

Hell anyone can make an email with your site name in 30 seconds flat. If they do that are they considered official. Maybe rene danial morelas pernunni (lol still hilarious you guys fell for that one) will go make one and do the same to you guys.

If your willing to jump outright call someone a liar in a simple request there no telling what you will do later. You jumped right out called me a liar before you even asked your prized member what all there information was. That came later.

I would not advertise on your site in a free format or a paid membership method under any circumstances.

So 6 hours later, you removed the account as requested, but not before calling me a liar.I think it was nice I even tried to send an email to clear all this up rather than have a attorney do it for us. I felt that was not needed. i stand corrected.

Thanks guys.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #84
GB2000
LOL

You, sir, are an idiot.

ONCE AGAIN, we did not accuse you of not being the current owner of the website or having control of the name. We accused you of lying to us as well as the people here on Fauna...the truth is this "impostor" was not an impostor at all but rather a former employee/business partner/whatever acting on your behalf at the time of his postings. But you pretended to have absolutely no knowledge of him...and still are pretending to do so. Come on...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone who was using your email address and website address to do business was somehow involved in your business in the past. Since you say you've only been associated with one other person...then hey...that kinda narrows it down, don't it?

However, before you continue getting all high and mighty on us... let me post the initial emails between us.

Quote:
Good Morning,

My name is Jon Armstrong and I am the owner of WestCoastRoaches.com. I have
been finding around he internet posts in different forums accounts named
westcoastroaches that are not correct. I have done some investigating and
have found these accounts exist on your site and in your forums. It seems
someone feels they can go around posting and doing business as my site
name. I realize that you do not filter your members or govern accounts to
much, but this account is fraudulent. I have been working with several site
owners and admins to have the fraudulent material removed and setting up
official accounts in our name. I feel that your site is an asset to us and
would like to take the time and work with you to make sure your site and
your members have the same security and enhancements when making a purchase.

There are some difference with us and the way we do business that set us
apart from what the user currently tries to pull off. We do not in any
forum, or any post ask users to send us money via paypal. We only take
payments as web payments so the buyers have the paypal protection should
they not be happy with their order or service. This allows them to dispute
and win rather than just losing their money by doing a direct send. We post
all our prices upfront in our posts for ALL products that match our
website, and any other avenues we use to service a community.We do this so
no matter what site you are on, the link you use, or the post your looking
at the prices are the same. Everyone pays the same price for the products.
They also like to use the email westcoastroaches@mail.com. We only do
business with a certified domain @westcoastroaches.com. We do not take
payments as any free domain.

I feel whoever this person is using our name posses a potential riak to
your site and your visitors intrested on our products and services. I
request you please remove the account and allow us the opportunity to exist
on your site as a legitimate business.I will create an official account
that links to us the correct way. I am willing to prove that I own the
website by placing a link on the front page of our website pointing to your
home page. I really want to establish a working relationship and take care
of this impersonation as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss
this further you can email me at sales@westcoastroaches.com or call me on
my cell at [removed]. Thank you for your attention to this matter, I am
very grateful.

Sincerely,
Jon Armstrong
WestCoastRoaches.com
My response was as follows...I was at work at the time I received the email and therefore needed to discuss things with Kevin and look into matters a little more. Problem was...when we looked into matters to see what kind of motive this impostor had...we realized there was something fishy going on because he wasn't doing what a normal impostor would be doing--destroying a business' reputation.

Quote:
Hi Jon,

Thanks for contacting me about this. I need to discuss things with my other admin to
figure out a plan of action in regards to this. When I get home from work, I will
contact this member with a request to change their username. From what I've seen
just briefly skimming their posts they are not intentionally trying to impersonate
your business, but it appears they are unaware that they've taken on the business
name of an already established business. I'm not a legal expert, but this could turn
into a legal issue really quickly and may be best resolved with the aid of an
attorney (as far as the username usage as a whole goes--not just for HerpFamily
specific issues).

Do you have any emails or other documents proving they are actually intentionally
trying to impersonate you--any contact between you and them or posts they've made
where its obvious they're trying to appear to operate on behalf of YOUR business?
Any info of this sort will definitely help us ensure we take the right actions
against them. Also, aside from just owning the domain name, do you legally have
your business registered...either the name trademarked or the business registered
for tax purposes? Obviously if you do, it'll make a plan of action even easier for
us.

Ill be in touch when I've had a chance to consult my other admin and/or staff members.

Thanks,
Josh Blackshire
Owner/Administrator
HerpFamily.com
Ooops...did you forget I keep logs of all my HF related activity? Well as everyone can see from above...in my response I clearly stated I would request that they change their username (I also was going to require they utilize a different email address if they continued to utilize our classifieds forum). I also asked a few questions to try to determine whether you actually have the business name trademarked or anything else. Now, why did I ask these questions? For one, if you had any proof that you LEGALLY own either the name or the business...I wouldn't hesitate to remove any posts mentioning WCR from my website and I would also consider banning the user from my website provided they didn't provide me with a valid explanation for why they were utilizing your business name. Secondly, I wanted to ensure you weren't trying to hijack a legitimate business. Just because you own a domain name does NOT legally make you the owner of the business.

For example... I could have a legal business operating out of my garage called Josh's Herps. I could have the name trademarked...but only operate locally and have no website setup. Hell, I could be in business for 10 years like this. Then suddenly some kid comes along and sets up a website called Joshsherps.com. Who legally owns the business? The guy with the .com name or the guy with the trademarked name operating out of his garage? The guy who owns the trademark of course. I was ensuring I was taking care of the right problem...there are a lot of people out there who aren't tech savvy and don't have their own .com domain. One of my good friends uses a freewebs account and doesn't have his own .com website...if I set up a .com name with his business name, that doesn't make me the rightful owner. Even if I send emails to people from the official domain saying, "LOOK! I HAVE THE OFFICIAL DOMAIN NAME'S EMAIL!" He also uses a hotmail account for his official business email. Is it how I would do business? No, but not everybody operates the same way and there's nothing wrong with doing it that way aside from not reaching out to quite as many people at times.

Oh...I might as well post your response to my email response...

Quote:
Well they are using "westcoastroaches" as there email address to a free
webhost. Anyone having official access to our site would have a
westcoastroaches domain. You can do a domain who is and see my name as the
official admin of the site as the owner. You can also see this person
intentionally used my name and ripped someone off and it got posted on
Fauna boards of interest. I do not want this to happen again nor do I want
your users subject to this.As far as emails to and from the person, Ive no
clue who they are. I have been finding them doing this in multiple places
around the web. Most site admins once I have shown I own the site have no
issues removing their posts.
Apparently not a word I said got through to you...my statement that I was going to take care of their account was ignored as were all my questions.

Have a nice day!

Old 11-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #85
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Rene Morales contacted me wanting to purchase a website design. He was a dead beat customer who did not pay for design costs. The site was started and after he went in the hole the rights returned to me.This is not uncommon practice as im sure you are well aware of.
And you should have shut the site down. WestCoastRoaches WAS Daniel... not you. All you did was build the website. You had no claim to his business name and you still dont. You were nothing more than a web designer.

Now it seems the truth has finally started to come out, and quite frankly... I am more inclined to believe everything Daniel told me over the phone.

All your doing is holding his business hostage and forcing him to start over since he was selling locally as WCR before he ever contacted you.

Quote:
Aside from not paying for a site he ordered, He began producing sales to himself personally for a site he did not pay for. At that time he was a box filler, Nothing more. Someone we tried to let make some money because he claimed his wife died during child birth and regardless of him using westcoastroaches name to produce orders to himself.
And as the web deisgner you had full access to the server control panel.. .thus you changed the email access info and made sure Daniel could no longer access his sales email. That is probably why he registered on our site under WCR@xxxx.com

Daniel still was WCR, but you were trying to hold his business hostage because of a web design payment dispute. You should have shut he site down... it wasnt' your's to run.

Quote:
In short I felt sorry for the Rene (the man we find has two names now) . As he continued take orders and sale as WCR he would get paid, and I would get the ones mad at him about there orders. Just like I took the brunt of the hit for the order that started this thread.
And if you would have shut the site down like you were supposed to then you wouldn't be in this problem.

Quote:
I was left with a site, no payment, and people coming back to me for refunds. At that point he was told to get lost and to not use our name for anything. He was asked to fill no more orders and we had no communications with him at all.
Once again... It's not your name. Your nothing more than a web deisgner at this point.

Quote:
Fast forward 6 months later, I found this thread and commented. Then I began to look for more occurrences where this is happening. Which is apparently where my mistake was made by thinking that a webmaster would want to know that someone on his site is posing as another business.
We were greatful for that.. and now we know that you were posing as someone elses business. You just have control over their website.

Quote:
The original registrant is badazzwebhost. That's me. His name was just listed as technical contact as I had planned to get paid for the site design and go about my way leaving it to him to do with as he pleased so long as the bill was paid.

So that would make me an owner and him someone leasing a site month to month. Well that last about 2 weeks.
Well... it was you. I had dug that info up long before you posted here. Matter of fact that expired

Expiration Date: 01-oct-2011

and according to google even your renewal is prohibited

As to you leasing a website month to month... .that sounds more like extortion to me. Either you pay me this much a month or I'll take over your site and run with your business name.

Newsflash... that doesn't fly. Your ethics just hurt both www.westcoastroaches.com and www.dubiadirect.com

We also have to wonder how you came about running all these website. My guess is using the same tactics that you used to steal WCR from Daniel. You were not entitled to his business name. If anyone is posing... .it sir is you!

Quote:
There is no need to question my integrity as my name has stayed the same since the thread started. If i was alerted to someone using false information on my site, the content would be removed. I damn sure owuldnt jump right out and call them a liar.
There is every reason to question your intergity. Once again... if you think Im just going to up and remove someone's info on a strangers say without checking it out then your crazy.

Quote:
You also mentioned you handled both accounts. Did you have a change of heart. I thought you was willing to stand my your member is who he said he is. Wondering why if your member with 2 last names was not lying with his aliases would you Handle his account?
His account was changed per his request.... yours was deleted.

Quote:
Again a name change on the account would have saved us both a whole day and a lot of typing back and forth. You could have named it Rene Danial moreles pernunni. I would have been just fine.
Me just jumping into doing what someone in an email wants without checking it out first would have also kept the truth coming out about you as well. And while you may be fine with that name change.. .you're not the registed member of that account and you cant just snap your fingers and hope folks will jump.

Quote:
1 link on my menu gets produced on every page associated with WCR. Thats 540 SEO indexed pages. So when I post a link. It shows on every page we have created. Its dynamic links in the menus. Not a hard concept to understand that 1 link on 540 pages make 540 links. Like simple math. 1+1 =2 and so on. And honestly after all you guys had to say this morning do you honestly think for 1 second I would give you a link that lasted long enough to be indexed and bump your rankings. Especially after you called me a liar.
And I could put a link in my signature here and it would show up 5,091 times. Does that mean that all of a sudden I will get alot more visitors to my site. I dont think so. Your arguement is moot.

Quote:
I hardly think so. It will only hurt my rankings to place a link to a site that has less ranking than mine and leave it. I was born in the dark but not last night. Im in the top two pages of Google and most search engines. Not about to let someone who called me a liar reap benefits from y hard work as Im not going to let rene danial morales pernunni (LOL) infringe on my companies named rights.
Once again... it's not your comapny... you're nothing more than a web designer that stole Daniels business name.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #86
GB2000
By the way...

1.) Call your attorney and I wish you the best of luck with them. We have done nothing wrong and we complied with your demands just like I said we would in your initial email...everything that has been posted has been posted with the sources to back them up. Maybe if you would have put your foot in your mouth earlier, none of this info would have come out...

2.) I even recommended in my first email that you would probably benefit by getting an attorney involved! Not because I was being stubborn and refusing to take action, but as a helpful recommendation to stop him from impersonating your business...GEEZE!

Old 11-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #87
Southern Wolf
Quote:
honestly i would not post on your site, because I question the actions of the admins. You will jump right off and publicly call me liar flat out and start all this based on a user registration email anyone can have. When i email you our official emails and explained exactly what was going on.
You didn't even remotely explain EXACTLY what was going on. If you like... I can sure post that email which will further degrade your character and credibility. You tried to make it out to be that you were the owner of WCR.. .which in fact you just stole from Daniel. You even finally admitted it here on the BOI.

Now isn't it a good thing that I took the time to do some research instead of just jumping because you wanted me to.

Quote:
If your willing to jump outright call someone a liar in a simple request there no telling what you will do later. You jumped right out called me a liar before you even asked your prized member what all there information was. That came later.
I stated what I felt after I had enough facts to back it up. There is one thing you may eventually learn about me. I dont toss accusations around unless I can back them up. All of the older members of fauna will confirm this.

Quote:
I would not advertise on your site in a free format or a paid membership method under any circumstances.
But yet you took the time to register on our site

Quote:
So 6 hours later, you removed the account as requested, but not before calling me a liar.I think it was nice I even tried to send an email to clear all this up rather than have a attorney do it for us. I felt that was not needed. i stand corrected.

Thanks guys.
My facts speak for themselves.

Myself.. and Im sure everyone else reading this thread still wants to know... .Why did you steal his business name instead of just shuting down the site for non payment?

Old 11-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #88
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2000 View Post
2.) I even recommended in my first email that you would probably benefit by getting an attorney involved! Not because I was being stubborn and refusing to take action, but as a helpful recommendation to stop him from impersonating your business...GEEZE!
Which has turned out to not even be his business... he is just holding the website hostage for non payment.

Old 11-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #89
GB2000
Couple other things before I call it a night and head to the bar...

I used to be a freelance web developer...started doing it at the age of 10, started freelancing in highschool. When I registered domain names, I registered them under my name. NONE of their information made it onto that domain name until the completed project was transferred over to them...or if I was hosting it, I would change the information when payment was received. Same way as selling a car...I'm not signing the dang title over to anyone until I've got the money in my hand.

Also, if Rene/Daniel were an employee of yours...you should have known his full legal name considering that's kind of required for tax purposes, even for 1099's...I'm suspecting you were well aware and are just leaving that info out though...

Old 11-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #90
adminwestcoastroaches
Why in gods name after I paid for a site hosting and the name for a year.Shut it down because someone could not pay the. design bill? The biz or the site did not exist before I registered it.

Renumber badazzwebhost ( thats me) is the original registrar of the site.

I have been called a liar, a thief and idiot. i am not inclined to sit and take you attacking me with opinions of your own. Should I also mention you spoke with rene or danial and did not give me the courtesy of a phone conversation before you flat out called me a liar. Oh wait you tried to call and I missed the call. Did you answer when I called back NO.

If you buy a car, bank financed of course, and you dont pay the note and finance company takes possession of the car, are the stealing the car.

A landlord who doesn't get his rent, evicts tenants and don't tear down the house, are they thieves also.

You seem to have a very narrow scope of understanding in all this.

Now for me knowing who the hell the member is, is impossible unless you share your database and user records with everyone, How the hell am i supposed to know just who posted the threads. It said WestCoastRoaches. It did not say danial, rene, or any other name other than WestCoastRoaches.com

Am I expected to be a mind reader when it comes to your secure user files?

You did your investigation, slandered me after I made a simple peaceful request to maintain my intellectual business property. Instead of working this all out in email, we gotta run here and drag it all out in public.

All I can see is a request made to have your member change the username of remove the account altogether. Simple. Well should have been.
Instead of having the owner respond professionally and work with us to hammer this out. I get the whole admin berating with full opposition.

If you like for people to use other business names and post of your site sales adds that are false. Fine, do as you wish.It is your call.

As for westcoastroaches.com we will do everything in our power to ensure our property and our business is protected from fraudulent behavior whether by everyday people or by sites harboring illicit accounts.

How you maintain your records in general is of 0 concern to me, if it has my business name attached to it, it is my right to oppose it.

Funny how after all this the name calling BY YOU guys, and the harassment by your and your admin teams for hours results in exactly what I asked for. You just had to find out he is not who he says he is too.

By the way..
Your excellent member was also part of roachesrus and also operates a free website selling roaches. None of which have my name, and all of which is falling apart because he does not follow up on his obligations, all of which I don't give 2 shits about. And suddenly since I financed the deal in the very beginning I'm a thief.

Allowing people to purposely administer accounts with biz names they don't own after I have proven who owns, controls and administers the website.In mu view this is no different than the one using the false account.

Now we know why now all of your for sale threads are empty because a biz cannot go in and maintain and expect the admins to do anything about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!