Bad Guy Crestieman - Robert Shays Reptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #81
Katie.Shinkle
And according to his personal one, his birth date was October 20, 1991. So, not 18?

Old 05-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #82
CharlieGeckos
His business is still up, I found it in a simple search. Katie, I believe he blocked you. Here's a screenie- you can see his "herpetologist" friend, and where he's getting that nonsense from probably.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #83
SamanthaJane13
I wanna know where he's getting all the money for the ACReptiles cresties!

We all know they don't come cheap...but with the price comes QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Anywho-Has anyone even thought about the fact that they may NOT be Anthony Caponetto geckos, but PetCo, and he's scamming using the name to get the higher price?

From now on, I'm asking to see shipping receipts when I buy supposed name-brand geckos from any party other than the breeders themselves.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #84
Katie.Shinkle
Thanks Megan! Guess he did block me. Oh well! His 'herpetologist' friend doesn't seem to knowledgeable with cresties considering he said "I THOUGHT the males were harder to get a hold of". Doesn't look like he has any cresties in his pictures.

Donna, I'm going to e-mail Anthony about it. Maybe he'll have some information.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #85
SamanthaJane13
Yeah-sounds like a good idea.

Call me paranoid, but I don't trust 90% of the people I encounter.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #86
Katie.Shinkle
Sent him an e-mail

Old 05-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #87
crestyman2
Hey Everyone and especially Katie,

i wanna give my sincerest apology i acted very immaturely and stupid the insults, the bickering, everything it was uncalled for for sure. i am only 19 like you all thought i was young well i am but i am not in it for the money and especially not out to make a quick buck that is why i am going to give you a partial refund or if you would like a full refund and i will pay return shipping for you to ship the gecko back if that is what you'd like to do.
As I said earlier Ive been stressed out and taking finals at my college I took it out on you which is very very poor professionalism i fell asleep last night and had not been able to post until now on here and i know how very upset you and the rest of the community must be with me i acted way out of control saying dumb and disrespectful things

I try to take pride and professionalism when i do business with my geckos and i love this hobby as much as all of you do. I know that i have done wrong and now i am owning up and going to take my actions in full and do whatever it takes to resolve this matter i will not EVER EVER act this childish and stupid again i want to make sure that all of you know that if you ever have a problem with anything with me that i will gladly answer and respect your questions and concerns.

As for the missex that was a huge mistake i truly did think it was female and it was a definite rookie mistake i need to look closer and harder before i put information out there and misrepresent my animals

Lastly Katie I am very very sorry and I truly apologize for all the insults that I have thrown your way,you kept such a good composure throughout this ordeal and i commend you on that. You're a great lizard owner and i hope to be able to kept my cool like you someday. You can either message me back through this or private if you'd like either is fine with me and we WILL this out!! I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

Old 05-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #88
Katie.Shinkle
Robert,

I very greatly appreciate that apology. I do understand how stress can be, but hopefully now you know how to better handle yourself in such situations. I will be PMing you regarding the partial refund, and will update this thread once everything is fixed. Again, I appreciate the apology.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #89
crestyman2
I am not making excuses about the stress either i sincerely take full responsibility of my actions on this thread and I am deeply sorry that i have ruined my reputation over something I could of easily fixed

Old 05-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #90
Katie.Shinkle
Well, seeing as you are now trying to remedy the problems, I believe it will help to improve on your reputation a bit. I replied on Pangea to your PM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos