Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:06 AM   #81
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
You yourself have admitted to making questionable, impulsive purchases, Nick, and then came back here to post about at least one, when you did not remember or took the time to note who you bought from at a show. That is a fact.

Whatever FarceBook garbage is unfolding, leave it there or bring FACTS here. That's all I was projecting, Nick. I was not singling you out, so unless you and I ... or others ... have FACTS, then leave it at FarceBook.
This is somewhat humorous as well. You're not singling me out, you're just bringing up the ONE post I have EVER made that mentioned the words "facebook" and "impulse buy", and using that as a "fact" that I'm bringing facebook drama here. I don't follow your logic, but if you want to turn this on me somehow that's your business. You should try reading the thread again before you throw around too many accusations.

Again, I didn't make a BOI because I didn't want to. Do I have to make a BOI if I'm unhappy? I didn't think i had enough concrete evidence to make one, so I didn't. By the way, I sent you her name and location in a PM so that you can do your own investigating since it seems so important to you.

Old 08-24-2015, 04:37 AM   #82
hhmoore
Nick, you've made multiple posts that don't seem to have ANYTHING to do with the topic of this thread since April posted her warning. Perhaps you didn't take her seriously for some reason...I suggest you push yourself away from this thread, or confine yourself to the topic shown in the title, unless you want to find yourself without privileges for a few days. (Don't even a response to this message)

Old 08-24-2015, 05:20 AM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris reiners View Post
Yes was tank I took him in as rescue 2 years ago traded to illist jay in november and sold to Patrick. Was overweight and healthy when I traded. The boa died in june? So out of my care for 6+ months first time I heard the boa died was last night and supposedly it died 2 months after illist jay got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
I'll get Patrick Scarlato and ILLEST JAY to try and come in for us.
So Kris has recounted a basic timeline. Unless Patrick, Illest or others come here with first hand information that disputes the timeline, I can't see that Kris is at fault here.
Simply because one sells a critter that dies six months later does not reflect back on the seller. There is a lot that can happen in 6 months. If anything, the lack of posted vet reports says something about subsequent owners who allege a long illness.

Hopefully info with facts will be posted.

Old 08-24-2015, 05:39 AM   #84
kris reiners
Tom got mad at me on fb last night that's why he is posting this. If I sold a sick snake why was Patrick still trying to buy some short tails a couple months ago? Ive done nothing wrong but made Tom mad. Never sold a sick snake.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:58 AM   #85
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris reiners View Post
Tom got mad at me on fb last night that's why he is posting this. If I sold a sick snake why was Patrick still trying to buy some short tails a couple months ago? Ive done nothing wrong but made Tom mad. Never sold a sick snake.
The reason I mentioned there being no previous interactions with Tom or facebook drama involving myself is because it's directly related to the responses I've elicited from Tom. There is no previous involvement or even indirect communications involving Tom and myself. Therefore, everything that he said to me was based solely on what's in this thread.

This is relevant because it substantiates Kris's claim that Tom is just doing this because he got mad at him. If Tom has no idea who I am and has never had any sort of contact with me but would go so far as to try insulting my business, try insulting me personally, and even search for arrest records only because he got mad shows that's the sort of person he is.

Based on what Kris has said so far, and the way Tom has treated this whole thing, I feel fairly confident that this thread was made only as a retaliatory measure by Tom after getting upset. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes one about me after his ban is gone. It just seems to be something he would do, so I'm not holding my breath on anyone coming here to say Kris did anything wrong.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:31 AM   #86
VenomousAddiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I don't know how much you like having to smash an animal's head in with a hammer
What is wrong with you?! Normal people do not euthanize animals that way!

Old 08-24-2015, 10:33 AM   #87
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousAddiction View Post
What is wrong with you?! Normal people do not euthanize animals that way!
Feel free to send me a pm regarding this, but you're wrong. The only humane way to euthanize a reptile is to pith or crush the brain. Any other method prolongs their death or causes them immense pain.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:58 AM   #88
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
The reason I mentioned there being no previous interactions with Tom or facebook drama involving myself is because it's directly related to the responses I've elicited from Tom. There is no previous involvement or even indirect communications involving Tom and myself. Therefore, everything that he said to me was based solely on what's in this thread.

This is relevant because it substantiates Kris's claim that Tom is just doing this because he got mad at him. If Tom has no idea who I am and has never had any sort of contact with me but would go so far as to try insulting my business, try insulting me personally, and even search for arrest records only because he got mad shows that's the sort of person he is.

Based on what Kris has said so far, and the way Tom has treated this whole thing, I feel fairly confident that this thread was made only as a retaliatory measure by Tom after getting upset. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes one about me after his ban is gone. It just seems to be something he would do, so I'm not holding my breath on anyone coming here to say Kris did anything wrong.
I've been trying to keep my mouth shut, but that is exactly how Tom is. All you need to do is go to his Facebook group "ball python and boa q and a's, sharing and breeding" and see exactly how he treats the newbies and people who stumble upon that group and ask for help or advice. Him and his "friends" will gang up and just bash and make fun of said person asking for help. And even when I questioned him and told him to back off the newbies and different things he gets mad calls me a "petco expert" because I didn't agree with everything he said and all of his "advice". No I'm not a breeder yet, no I'm not an expert, but neither is he and rhe way he talks to people and treats people is disgusting, especially the newbies or people who generally need help. So I am not surprised this came from him getting mad at someone and trying to blacken their name.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #89
ElexisC
That "neither is he" is about the expert part. But anyone who disagrees or has different ways is a "petco expert" and him and his friends attack said person who doesn't agree. I'm actually happy this thread is here so more people can see the real him.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #90
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I've been trying to keep my mouth shut, but that is exactly how Tom is. All you need to do is go to his Facebook group "ball python and boa q and a's, sharing and breeding" and see exactly how he treats the newbies and people who stumble upon that group and ask for help or advice. .
My huge issue with "newbies" and the younger generation,is that with the wealth of information out there, they are to damn lazy to search and read. They want to be spoon fed,like mommy is still changing their diapers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic