RJ's Exotics inquiry - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #81
Biscuit71
All i can say is with some luck RJ is going out of business soon. he has gone from a house he was selling out of to a half-way decent location in a plaza, to a dumpy little warehouse kind of place with a rat-room off the side. From what I am hearing now, he now is working out OF the rat-room. If this isn't the dying throws of a failing business, I don't know what is. Thank god.. maybe all of those animals that he was keeping in there will actually have a chance now... Call RJ's up and get in on the animals.. may be able to get them cheap... Oh wait, you cant... his phone is disconnected.... get in touch on he website.... oh wait... you cant, it is down... Hmmm enough said.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #82
Biscuit71
Eric... any luck hearing back from RJ's? Hopefully he will man up and do the right thing for you.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:59 AM   #83
johnriz
there is nothing more satisfying than seeing this scumbag suffer and loose his business. I hope he doesnt get the chance to rip anybody else off.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:05 AM   #84
Biscuit71
Exactly... couldn't happen to a nicer guy.. what goes around comes around. I'm sure he will still rip someone off...he still has some animals to sell...

Old 02-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #85
ericfire
well no word from the Rob Gagnon front (aka. RJ exotics)
as can be expected anyway
one good thing from this is,the snake is a great eater and mite free now
Yes found a couple afterwards so i had to turn the cage inside out
She is a nice looking girl ,but im just a little steamed about being mislead
It wont happen again though i promise
Eric

Old 02-20-2007, 11:04 AM   #86
johnriz
at least you got a nice albino for about the price of a nice albino. still sucks that he lied to you and still he did rip you off. good luck with the albino though

Old 02-20-2007, 12:16 PM   #87
Biscuit71
Thats what I had told Eric after it was discovered that it is in fact an Albino... He paid a good price for an Albino... would have been a GREAT price for a Sunglow, but it is a good price for an Albino.. Still think its BS that Rob scammed him to get him to buy it. Like i said before, atleast he is almost out of business... as he told me in an E-mail when I got into an e-mail exchange with him.... He is working on his "fight career"... all I can say is I hope he is better at fighting than he is Reptiles... cause if he isn't he is looking forward to a LONG painful experience.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:15 PM   #88
Lizardmen3477
Rjs Is Shut Down He Closed His Doors With No Notice To Anyone Im His Good Friend He Is Out Of The Business.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:55 PM   #89
johnriz
lets just hope this is true. If you are truly his good friend you should consult him as to his business practices because he screwed up his name really bad.

Old 02-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #90
Lizardmen3477
i no he did and i think this is why he shut down there is a lot of people he screwed and that hate him so i think that is main reason well for people who hate him all there days should be happy. But this is true he shut up his shop

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!