Nature Coast Exotics… DISHONEST, DEADBEAT, CONMAN!!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:05 AM   #81
jsrocket
Ok, Mike, maybe at this point, it might be wise to settle for the 800 bucks, and take it as a lesson learned. No judgment as to your character, just puttin this baby to rest.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:39 AM   #82
COBRA Wildlife Expor
Be Glad To!

-Mike
COBRA Wildlife Exporters
Roberts@guyana.net.gy

Old 03-18-2007, 03:38 PM   #83
NCEI
How many documents must I post....

Response to Post # 79:

Mike,

Your response was interesting. You admit that you work in Guyana as a missionary and ask if I think COBRA makes enough to pay the bills? Are you admitting then, that you accept donations and live off of them acting as a missionary? If one is not to be mistaken, donations to a church are to be used for such. I don’t think you would receive donations if the persons donating were made aware that you are using them to pay your personal bills!

On grabbing at straws….you have used our transactions to try to belittle me and my company for your own gain. Personally, I was getting tired of you making yourself out to be something you are not (holier than thou). You are right…I did do some detective work to try to help those that are reading this post realize, you are not the person you claim to be. As far as what you did, I hope it continues to bother you for the rest of your life. It’s funny how those that screw up as you did, find “GOD” and think that that makes it o.k. However, using “GOD” for personal profit does not make you a stand-up guy.

I did not steal any animals from you. You sent me animals that I didn’t ask for. You admitted the deal was 50/50 and that is not what you sent me. I have proved that in my previous posts and attachments. I do not have, nor do I remember, getting any “packing list.” You posted a forged “Crate Inventory” document and said this was proof that I knew what the sexes were. Back in post #75, I posted the ORIGINAL “Crate Inventory” document you sent me and the forged Crate Inventory document you posted, to show the readers what a liar you are . I also included the “Invoice of Live Reptiles pg 1.” Then in post #76, I posted pg 2 of the “Invoice of live Reptiles” Those are the EXACT DOCUMENTS that you asked for and you said would clear this up. Now you dodge those bullets and come back with this crap about a packing list, non-cities and cities permits. You clearly did this to throw people off the fact that you forged and posted the phony “Crate Inventory” document. I have attached the non-cities and cities permits to this post so everyone can clearly see that there are no sexes marked any were on any of those documents! Between this post, the post AFTER this one, post # 75 and post #76, I have attached copies of EVERY document and not 1 of them says anything about the sex of anything. Now what?? This should be proof enough to the readers of this thread that you have been lying and slandering me just to strong arm me into paying for your scam. By the way, my packet of information on you will be in the mail headed to the Guyana Wildlife Management Authority on Monday. What kind of Christian beats their government out of the taxes they should pay… What a looser…

Following your posts on the BOI, you sent me a paypal request for the 800.00. I have told you, over and over again, I will pay you when you post “acceptance of guilt on the sex ratio you sent, your acceptance of this deal and that after you are paid the final balance of $800, you will not post any thing about me in any thread.” Until I see those three things and ONLY those three things posted, no payment will be made. I want a guarantee that after I pay you $800 that this crap with you will STOP! I don’t want to pay you $800 and you keep this crap up. I don’t have time for this back and forth garbage! You might have time to sit around and bash me but I have stuff to take care of and I don’t have time to be watching the BOI to make sure you’re not on there bashing me. I am man enough to admit that I should have handled things differently when I got the animals. You need to man up and tell everyone that you were at fault ALSO!!! Again, until the three things listed above are posted and only those 3 things posted, I will NOT pay you one CENT.

Chris Hunter
Nature Coast Exotics Inc.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Cities Permit Page 1.pdf (174.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf Cities Permit Page 2.pdf (171.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdf Cities Permit Page 3.pdf (182.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf Cities Permit Page 4.pdf (164.6 KB, 21 views)

Old 03-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #84
NCEI
Non CITES Documents

Here are the Non CITES Documents
Thanks Chris Hunter
Nature Coast Exotics Inc.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Non Cities Permit Certificate.pdf (156.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf Non Cities Permit Certificate page 2.pdf (130.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf Non Cities Permit Certificate page 3.pdf (135.9 KB, 24 views)

Old 03-18-2007, 04:19 PM   #85
COBRA Wildlife Expor
Thanks for the note. Keep the slander and libel coming! We have attorneys looking into your assets, as I write. Seems you can’t even pay your power bill! You’re awesome, dude!

Please send some more. Lies go over real well in court, as I’m sure you know.

Just remember, I have EVERYTHING to back up my case concerning the $1,600 worth of animals you stole. We are all going to get a kick out of you proving all your “parole” crap as well as all the other lies you listed that have absolutely nothing to do with the animals you stole.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper! Keep up the good work.

Best Regard, -Mike
COBRA

Old 03-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #86
NCEI
More back & forth garbage...I thought you wanted this to end!

Slander and Libel...surely, you jest! You started this and now you are just bent out of shape, like the hothead you are. Everything I posted is public record listed on the brevard county website. Slander is lies...there are no lies that I have posted about you. On the "register of actions", it shows 2 or 3 times, your request to get out of parole. It's there...in black & white. Do you want me to copy and post it for you and everyone else? A late light bill...is that all you got? Go ahead and pursue assets...I am evidently smarter than you...you got nothing! Man, you must have some really good attorneys...working on Saturday and Sunday...what, were they over drinking with you?

Now to the point of this whole thing...why are you trying to continue to make me look bad and not "fessing" up, that you screwed up? I sent your documents you requested. I proved you didn't tell me you were sending all males. I proved you forged the documents. You wanted it all to go away...you emailed me privately, you sent me a bill to only pay for 1/2. Why aren't you addressing all the proof I have? I thought you wanted this to go away...you said so, just a few posts back. What happened, you don't want to man up and take responsibility for your actions again?

Chris Hunter
Nature Coast Exotics, Inc.

Old 01-28-2014, 04:37 AM   #87
affordablereptiles
I bought from Nature Coast Exotics and never had any issues. Was sad to see they are no longer in business

Old 01-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #88
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablereptiles View Post
I bought from Nature Coast Exotics and never had any issues. Was sad to see they are no longer in business
My experiences were similar. They had an interesting variety of offerings at what I considered to be quite reasonable prices. I bought many things over the years and never experienced any major issues. What happened?

Old 01-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #89
hhmoore
If Nature's Coast Exotics is no longer in business (as stated in post #87), is there really a reason to keep bumping this 7 yr old thread?

I'm not trying to squash the conversation, really; but it would make more sense if they were still around...

Old 01-28-2014, 10:17 AM   #90
nickolasanastasiou
Not really, no. Maybe if the owners were still in the game somehow, but I have not seen/read/heard anything to that effect, so...still no.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!