James Fanthorpe - furryfriends inc - BEWARE - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:31 PM   #81
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Christopher,
Its bad enough when two folks come here with a pissing contest and just trade insults back and forth, and/or post pages of more insults from emails, PM's, etc. I do not look favorably on how James in NC handled all of this. But when someone such as yourself states this:

Since when does Chriss66 speak for the collective group ? As for grammer, etc, maybe you could explain these exerpts from your posts:

What? Or here:

The highlighted word should be "you're", not "your".
Jim , you are acting like a pompous arse.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:41 PM   #82
Chameleon Company
Chris 66 states:
Quote:
Jim , you are acting like a pompous arse.
Maybe I'd elevate myself by simply calling more folks "non-viable human beings"

On a side note ......... Dennis, a poster in a different thread pointed out that the USPS is still a major carrier of chicks, etc. I had thought that they still were, although I would still assume that liscensing and packaging requirements exist. My only point earlier was to back some folks off of the description of the shipments here as having been "illegal", and in the case of one poster, using such "illegal practices" to smear the integrity of both parties. There's more than enough here to draw conclusions regarding character without what I saw as misinformation.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #83
Fangthane
Both parties have made mistakes here..no denying that. But I think at the end of the day, Sara came thru with her end of the deal and James didn't. While the shipping concerns are certainly valid and merit discussion..I'd also like to see some discussion on how this is going to be made right. You seem to love the diversions that are taking place with back-and-forths about shipping and such as it takes the direct focus off of you..how about addressing the root of the problem, James. You dropped the ball. What are you going to do about it?

"Since when does Chriss66 speak for the collective group ? As for grammer, etc, maybe you could explain these exerpts from your posts:"

Did you mean exCerpts and grammAr, Jim? Just trying to help..as always

Old 08-23-2006, 03:02 PM   #84
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
From what I read it sounded like there was 2 boxes, one made it and one didn't.
Yes, but the fact as to whether she got the second box or not is what I'm questioning. First post said she didn't, UPS threw it out... then later she talks about how she DID get it and threw it out herself, and how all of the rodents were overpacked, etc...

Old 08-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #85
Fangthane
My understanding is that the second box Never got there. I believe there were rodents in both boxes and the ones in the box that actually arrived were overpacked and dead. It was hard to pick thru alot of that gibberish though..can you link us with the post where she states that she DID receive the second box?

Old 08-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #86
clarinet45
I just woke up, and will answer any question you might have. Bear with me.

I posted the tracking Number so people could see for themselves. I received box#1 on Saturday. If the tracking number on line had updated on my screen better, i was going to drive out and get it the second it touched ground at the airport, saving the rats from 5 or so more hours in transit. The second package, that UPS said over the phone was routed through Harrisburg for some reason, never left NC. And was disposed of Monday morning.
package one: 5 balls and 15 dead rats. package one: all other rodents.

Cat_72: I'm very sad to hear you will never sell or buy from me, I am not hiding anything. As for the ebay thing, That is why i left and never came back. I delt with scammer after scammer and lost a lot of money when my paypal was hacked into. but that was going on 2? years ago! Some people on there leave scary feedback!

I suggest that James doesn't contact me unless it's with a tracking number or ticket stub, letting me know when he'll be here. He may shoot tresspassers, but anyone is still welcome in my part of town.
Quote:
o0retic (8/23/2006 10:22:47 AM): we are both loseing customers cuz of the thread
o0retic (8/23/2006 1:24:02 PM): are you happy you got both of us tangled up in the "we did everything wrong" man fauna is f**king queer
DAND: yes, he still lives with his family. On more than one occasion i called and tried to get his family members to pressure James into doing the right thing. They just blew me off. Probably had been getting a lot of calls from people he failed ship to.

Old 08-23-2006, 04:36 PM   #87
clarinet45
Also, I apologize for not editing the IM's. slap the cuffs on me and give me a warning point.

Old 08-23-2006, 04:39 PM   #88
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet45

DAND: yes, he still lives with his family. On more than one occasion i called and tried to get his family members to pressure James into doing the right thing. They just blew me off. Probably had been getting a lot of calls from people he failed ship to.

IMO you should have left his family out of this and not harassed them. This is between you and him, no one else. I would have blown you off as well.

Old 08-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #89
clarinet45
I agree, but when you call and ask to speak with James and get a snotty remark "well, he's right here, but can't walk 3 feet to the phone because he's ignoring you" What would you have done? When you call at noon and they say that the package is going out today and then call back at 6:01pm and they are still there and say that they were too late at the UPS store to ship today, what would you have done? [this happened monday, tuesday, wednesday and thrusday] He was 'a couple minutes' too late to the store that day to ship.

Old 08-23-2006, 04:45 PM   #90
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpKeeperVA
IMO you should have left his family out of this and not harassed them. This is between you and him, no one else. I would have blown you off as well.
Actually one of the best ways to get a scumbag to do right is to put pressure on his family.

You obviously are not well versed in collection or business. Best to avoid you until you mature, I'd say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!