Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #891
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
What the hell, Bill????? You obviously haven't comprehended anything you have supposedly read over and over....nor did you take the time to try to figure it out before jumping in here with both feet.

What would Emily have to gain in this? She never asked for any refund, any compensation, NOTHING except some straight answers from Ed, which of course she never got. Emily got a boatload of crap for her post in the beginning too....but she pressed on, and made believers of many who originally doubted her. Emily has given no one any reason to doubt her sincerity and good intentions in making this post.

On the other hand, not only did Ed conveniently forget whether he sent her the clean, CBB snakes she was told she was getting as opposed to perhaps CH animals, he completely ignored her polite request for some answers. He has ignored all of the questions posed to him by EVERYONE (as usual). That, coupled with the not-so-truthful-and-honest things he's been caught in previously (if you had read and/or comprehended the thread over and over, you should have gotten that part by now too)....it comes down to him seeming to be full of crap lying coward of a scumbag.

Does that help clear it up for ya any?
Nothing is going to clear any of this up. All I did was ask 2 questions and gave my opinion. Whether Ed sent CH or CBB is not what I had asked, all I asked was whether or not there was proof that what ever snake had the worms came from ED !!! If so I didn't see it.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #892
Cat_72
What would she have to gain if it hadn't? Why choose Ed, why not the person she actually GOT IT FROM, if it wasn't Ed? Do you think she would have some sort of grudge against him for selling her non-parasite infested snakes?

"Why that dirty so-and-so, I'll show him for sending me healthy animals, I'll make a post saying that they had parasites!! Yeah, that'll teach him!" (said while gleefully rubbing hands together in an evil sort of way, of course)

Old 10-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #893
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Nothing is going to clear any of this up. All I did was ask 2 questions and gave my opinion. Whether Ed sent CH or CBB is not what I had asked, all I asked was whether or not there was proof that what ever snake had the worms came from ED !!! If so I didn't see it.
Its already been established that Ed doesn't know one darn way or the other what he sent her. How can he identify with what he doesn't even remember sending? The scumbag gets a get out of jail free card in your book because he's a moron and doesn't know what he sent?

Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #894
JudyC
Quote:
Well...let's see...

FACT: Emily has a SMALL collection of ball pythons. Not hundreds. Less than twenty!

FACT: In the previous year, Emily has added ball pythons to her collection a total of three times. First...she got these animals from Ed Clark that were already a year old (supposedly). A few months later, she got a super pastel. And a couple weeks before the parasites made their explosive appearance, she got a baby or two from Daytana.

I think she can tell the super pastel and the new babies from the TWO YEAR OLD (supposedly) snakes that came from Ed Clark.

The chance that she got them somehow "mixed up" when they have been in their own rack this whole time is zilch.

The chance that she intentionally lied in order to pin something on Ed Clark is even more laughable.

I honestly don't understand why you refuse to take any of these facts into consideration, nor give any degree of credibility to the one who deserves it...but give a great degree of "benefit of the doubt" to the one who slimes his way out of every sticky situation he brings on himself.

Birds of a feather.......?

Old 10-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #895
Jbreddawg
Bill, have you actually even read this thread ? Did you just happen upon it around post 867 or so ? The questions you bring up have been talked about,discussed,rehashed,rehashed again,rehashed again etc... It's ALL in the post's , you just have to read and not skim through.
I have kept track of this thread since post one !
I am amazed at how many times someone comes into the thread and starts posting questions that have already been answered dozens of times because there too lazy to actually read the whole thread !!

Old 10-08-2007, 05:39 PM   #896
Bill_Leverton
You know what ? Have fun.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:44 PM   #897
Wilomn
Quote:
You know what ? Have fun.
Ahhhhhh, now some clarity has come.

For YOU, it's just fun.

Nothing at all wrong with that, but it's ........ less than some of us want.

Some of us want to expose the scumbags and keep them in the open. Some of us don't come on just for a chuckle. Some of us actually feel like we can help out those who need it, maybe having a laugh or two on the way to the goal of outing a bad guy or getting a refund from a scumbag or exposing the less than sanitary conditions some animals are kept in.

Some of us feel like that.

But you bill, you just want to have fun. OR, worse yet, you think that's all there is to it.

That's sad. A damn shame too.

It's about right and wrong bill, and we all know you know the difference.

Why try to cast doubt on Emily? You got something going on with mr. clark? Why defend a lying theif?

I just don't get it.

Go and re-read the whole thread again bill and then see if you think the same way about it.

Fun....HA.

Right and wrong boyo, right and wrong.

Old 10-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #898
romad119
Bill,

I agree with your signature. Now please stop proving it: "The wise man speaks when he has something to say, the fools speak when they have to say something."

Old 10-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #899
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Ahhhhhh, now some clarity has come.

For YOU, it's just fun.

Nothing at all wrong with that, but it's ........ less than some of us want.

Some of us want to expose the scumbags and keep them in the open. Some of us don't come on just for a chuckle. Some of us actually feel like we can help out those who need it, maybe having a laugh or two on the way to the goal of outing a bad guy or getting a refund from a scumbag or exposing the less than sanitary conditions some animals are kept in.

Some of us feel like that.

But you bill, you just want to have fun. OR, worse yet, you think that's all there is to it.

That's sad. A damn shame too.

It's about right and wrong bill, and we all know you know the difference.

Why try to cast doubt on Emily? You got something going on with mr. clark? Why defend a lying theif?

I just don't get it.

Go and re-read the whole thread again bill and then see if you think the same way about it.

Fun....HA.

Right and wrong boyo, right and wrong.
Wes, Its not about fun, I have reread this whole thing this time with my glasses on,I have seen the things that where not clear before. Ok we have a picture of Plopped worms no snake..... We have a vet report No age of snake. But if you are seeing something I'm not, well then I guess it's time for me to leave this thread the way I came in, In the middle of the road.Later.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #900
Laura Fopiano
WTF???

How can Emily give an accurate age to her snakes when the seller can not even tell her?

Emily has gone above and beyond to support her claim, has stood tall through all of the questioning on this board, and has posted all vet reports.

Emily has not asked for any compensation what so ever, she posted this as a warning to other would be buyers about ed's inability to keep accurate records on cb and cbb. Animals that he supposedly produced? Pulease!!!!

ed has been nothing more than a sleazy little coward by posting on other sites and even posting in our mod forum away from Emily's ability to read and or defend herself.

ed has refused to answer direct questions by Emily and other member's of Fauna.

How tough is that to understand?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!