Heavy parasite load found in ball python from Ed Clark - Page 91 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:45 PM   #901
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
WTF???

How can Emily give an accurate age to her snakes when the seller can not even tell her?

Emily has gone above and beyond to support her claim, has stood tall through all of the questioning on this board, and has posted all vet reports.

Emily has not asked for any compensation what so ever, she posted this as a warning to other would be buyers about ed's inability to keep accurate records on cb and cbb. Animals that he supposedly produced? Pulease!!!!

ed has been nothing more than a sleazy little coward by posting on other sites and even posting in our mod forum away from Emily's ability to read and or defend herself.

ed has refused to answer direct questions by Emily and other member's of Fauna.

How tough is that to understand?
Pretty tough, apparently.

I'd REALLY like to know what you think Emily would possibly have to gain from this, Bill. Really.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #902
crotalusadamanteus
I can't believe you are actually that blind Bill. Well, actually, it's not that hard to imagine.

Ed's past, and presently, not dealing with this, speak volumes. Emily had nothing to gain from the word go, so why do you feel the need to try and direct this at her?

Old 10-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #903
bud mierkey
Thumbs down and the beat goes on>>>>>>

i hope that you will take the initiative to issue a public alert, however, should you choose not to do so, i will post a warning so that people can take the appropriate action.

thanks,
emily cook

yes,188 pages of bullsnot!
we will start rounding up the usual suspects.
when it happend to me i was in the wrong
when it happened to you ed [the seller]is the wrong doer
I guess there are two sets of rules...
The boi has zero credibility if this is true?
I rest my case!

Old 10-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #904
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
i hope that you will take the initiative to issue a public alert, however, should you choose not to do so, i will post a warning so that people can take the appropriate action.

thanks,
emily cook

I rest my case!
What case?

Old 10-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #905
Serafim
Quote:

thanks,
emily cook

I rest my case!
The Jedi Twins are Still Clueless

Old 10-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #906
Chameleon Company
Heck, I just keep looking in because the girl selling the bikini shows up on the right side of the screen on occasion. Kudos Rich

To whom it may concern, even if Emily fabricated the entire thing (you did not, but just supposing), the response of the seller, to incude the disparaging remarks in the mod forum as a fine example, is a valid example to be considered in judging the seller regardless of what one thinks of Emily's proof.

To whom it may concern, and in agreement with Wes, there are many who think that any reason to keep this thread front and center is fair play. Heck, I could see someone posting in dissent of this thread being kept alive just to help keep it alive, as it "floats the boat". As they say, "friends come and go, but enemies are forever". Did Ed have enemies ? Now, where did that bikini-clad thing run off to .....

Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #907
monkeywrench133
Quote:

thanks,
emily cook

I rest my case!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #908
critical bill
Quote:

thanks,
emily cook

I rest my case!
Can you just imagine if this putz ever discovered how to text message on his cell phone? Oooof.

"Deer bruce, brang hum sum milk. out uf cheer eos. and chee toes. need mope to cleen up big ness. i meen mess."

Old 10-09-2007, 01:30 AM   #909
JudyC
Quote:
I rest my case!
Ohhhh good! You're back! Because this has been really bugging me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud (post #106)
NoT at all did I say anything like that you came up with your own twisted conclusions and based from the rest of your post we see your motives.
you are a ed hater and you never say its a opinion you say it as fact!
thats where ed might be interested hahahahaha!
so are you bill?
only a few posts can this be a ghost web slave?
First off, you were the one who suggested that the parasites in the animals Em got might have come from their own parents...so I was just asking if you were saying that Ed's "breeders" were also infested.

Second off, you call me an "ed hater" ...as if you know me or anything about me? I've yet to meet a single person that I could hate. Not even you.

Third off, because you know me so well, you accuse me of being this "bill" person. Do I get any sort of apology for that or admission that maybe you made a mistake in judgement?

And if you're so quick to assume wrong things about people and make poor judgements about them....maybe...just maybe...you're also wrong in your judgements about the other people involved in this thread? Maybe Emily isn't "out to get ed" just because she supposedly has something against him. Maybe the people accusing him aren't actually part of some vast conspiracy, but actually see things that deeply concern them. And maybe ed himself isn't all he pretends to be???

Just think about it, Bud....I mean that seriously and sincerely.

Good night.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #910
critical bill
So I see Eddie is out and about tainting welcome threads today. How sweet of the guy to find the time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!