Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 92 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2005, 04:57 PM   #911
pch101
Bill, May I ask what your plans are in Gilbert, AZ?

Old 07-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #912
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
James,

That may have been yet another threat. If so, report it to the moderators.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:10 PM   #913
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Business..This will be my last post on this site...So you can all have what ever fun you need to get you through your day And yes Dr Jay I am in need of help. to try and cure me of be caught up in all this drama....you people can go on and on with this thread for at the end of the line I'll be the one laughing so for those of you who dont want to do business with me you didnt before. so for those of you who want to Like I told you on the phone Its all good..you wind up the winners Later and have Fun....

Old 07-30-2005, 05:14 PM   #914
Jim O
What a sad, pathetic little man.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:16 PM   #915
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
And This is the last post on this I give up..

Old 07-30-2005, 05:19 PM   #916
pch101
I did find it interesting since I do indeed live in Gilbert, but I was not posting at the time he made that comment. I guess I could understand why he would have a little animosity toward me in regard to the whole snake ID thing. Bill, I was not siding with any big name Breeders when I made my call. I made my call in direct contradiction to 3 pages of Fauna's biggest hitters. So you cannot acuse me of jumping on a band wagon. I just called as I saw it, and I was obviously not afraid to burn a few bridges in the process if necessary. So are you coming out to Gilbert? If so, let me say in advance I do not play pool...

Old 07-30-2005, 05:23 PM   #917
pch101
"Business.."

Herp related Business?

"This will be my last post on this site...So you can all have what ever fun you need to get you through your day And yes Dr Jay I am in need of help. to try and cure me of be caught up in all this drama....you people can go on and on with this thread for at the end of the line I'll be the one laughing so for those of you who dont want to do business with me you didnt before. so for those of you who want to Like I told you on the phone Its all good..you wind up the winners Later and have Fun...."

There is no need to run away on my account.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #918
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Business..This will be my last post on this site...And yes Dr Jay I am in need of help.
This is your second 'last post' post.....but if it means anything to you, if you think you need help, then I am hoping that you get it, Bill.

Perhaps the wake up call in the statement you made, that you are in need of help may be the first indication that someday, somehow, you can really see what happened here in the last few weeks and the effect it had on many people.

That will be your first step: realization.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:32 PM   #919
Jim O
Quote:
I did find it interesting since I do indeed live in Gilbert, but I was not posting at the time he made that comment. I guess I could understand why he would have a little animosity toward me in regard to the whole snake ID thing. Bill, I was not siding with any big name Breeders when I made my call. I made my call in direct contradiction to 3 pages of Fauna's biggest hitters. So you cannot acuse me of jumping on a band wagon. I just called as I saw it, and I was obviously not afraid to burn a few bridges in the process if necessary. So are you coming out to Gilbert? If so, let me say in advance I do not play pool...
I'll vouch for this. James and I spoke on the phone rather early that day, before Ben Siegel made his first post and it was clear which way James was headed.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:35 PM   #920
Ophis
I think the little fella is just pissed off about getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and getting a spanking. HIS natural reaction is to blame everyone but himself for his predicament and lash out accordingly...........sad really.......oh well......Bill will be back....of that I'm sure.....He can't help himself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!