BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 93 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #921
SPJ
Oh come on. 2 years is way too long to not have paid back a debt (after giving her a bad check to begin with). I have always repaid funds owed and have paid back 10x this amount in far less time.
There is no reason that after 2 years you could not repay her. You could have given her $5 a month and it would have been paid off by now.
You are nothing more than a lying theif.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #922
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
John Apple R you kidding me? name calling is not allowed! That truly to date is the funniest thing.... HAVE YOU NOT READ THIS THREAD!!! Don't worry I really don't care I still love it here! Full of funny comments and good laughs!
Yeah, everyone's laughing AT you, not WITH you. Pay April you scumbag lobotomistic punctuator. Think you can read that?

Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 PM   #923
csreptiles
Sorry I only have 2 cents now the bank took the other due to fees what shall I do now?

Old 10-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #924
csreptiles
Hmmm after careful review of my budget I think I can afford $1.00 per week.. Ok I give up, I make $1.00 Payment via a USPS money order each Friday, Since my payments are only $2.00 I thinking April getting 50% of it is fare, If payment are late I will agree to pay an extra .50 per week on all late payments? Agreed? I'll flip the bill to have my lawyer draft a legal binding document up regarding these payment therms.

PS. What say U? Far to much Lord of the rings! HEHEHEH

Old 10-24-2007, 03:28 PM   #925
csreptiles
Hay Better idea, I'll be emailing the Judge Judy show later on tonight. I'll post a link to this thread also!

http://www.judgejudy.com/home/home.asp

Old 10-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #926
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
April there is no excuse to why this has taken so long, I have not been around the herp society due to the ongoing issues with my reptile permit which I had told you, Even after getting everything straight I am still have issues. This again is no excuse. I AM SO VERY SORRY! AS promised I will pay you the $120.00 for the ball Pythons you gave me, and I still have the Ball Pythons Breeding DVD I order for you from Dr. Mark Sewards.

PS. This truly was my fought! I have no excuse and as the moment and STOPPING what I am doing to travel to your work or where ever to have then taken care of!

Please call me ASAP 651-340-0083!

Charles…

That was 03-15-2007,

You again failed to show up several more times after posting the above. It’s still your fault. Pay her!

Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #927
csreptiles
I probably was because Thursday's at the shelter are busy, and it your not on top of your game you'll not get any soup and crackers for din din!

Old 10-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #928
csreptiles
OOOH I took the image of those really nice bikes, but the fact is I am only paid to clean them, Yea I am hired to clean the sum from the tires and polish the fresh paint. What a lucky person the owner must be.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:44 PM   #929
snake5007
What a lucky person you are, geting to work with tire scum. At least you're in good company. Now PAY APRIL!

Old 10-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #930
SPJ
You should call Judge Judy but only so you can get your name legally changed to Charles Schmuck.

Pay her what you owe her!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz