Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 93 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #921
timbo08
past threads

How about some links to Jeane and Wendy's past threads that have been posted about them.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:37 PM   #922
Chameleon Company
What was I thinking Sammy !

Quote:
...You are the only person on this or any other board who has treated me in such a manner as to get this kind of reaction from me, Jim....
Must have been a brain fart Sammy, to not realize that your words were the fault of someone else. Pot calling kettle black .... of course ! I see your logic on the news almost daily, I think its in what they call "sentencing hearings" ? A lawyer is speaking to the judge on behalf of a guilty client ...... something about an abused childhood or some other mitigating circumstance.

Sammy, with regard to the "show respect, get respect" stuff, early in the thread you did PM an apology to me when your insult level was on the rise. Accepted then, but within days you were at it again. I PM'd you asking you to call ..... a very disrespectful approach on my part I thought .... sorry, my bad ..... and you declined via PM with plenty of expletives. You have "nothing to talk about over the phone" with me, and my view is that you hide behind your keyboard. Let me thank the half-dozen folks who have called me regarding issues discussed in this thread.

Do me a favor Sammy, preferrably via PM or God forbid, the phone. You have accused me of lying several times in the thread, including yesterday or this AM .... I lost track. PM me or call me and tell me where I have lied. How about we agree to accept Webster's Standard Dictionary as a source of what defines a "lie", as it seems it has so many meanings in the BOI. Or if you find another suitable definition, could you PM me that ? If you must cut-and-paste a sentence from me, I ask that you include the post #. Respectfully yours ......

Old 08-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #923
kmurphy
Quote:
I have to reply at the risk of being attacked, I just can't help myself. I was nearly ripped off by these two a few months ago over their so-called colored rankins until several people contacted me, not just one or two but several, stating that these were not full blooded rankins but a hybrid. In order to get color in rankins, they must be breed into vitticeps and then back out again. I did get my two rankins but not from these women. Now my question is, with all the evidence posted here against these two, why in the world would anyone continually defend them? No, evidence to the contrary, just one insult after another. Jim you stated something about people insulting each other then you turned right around in the same breathe and insulted Sammy. Defend them if you want, it doesn't change the fact they they have ripped off too many people just to line their pocketbooks. I have to ask, what are you getting out of all this?
Denise, Not the Jim needs any defending from me. But it appears that's what I'm about to do. By far the majority of the posters here, the BOI mob as Jim calls everyone else, believe that these two are to be avoided. Jim does not. I can't think of one post where Jim is trying to convince anyone to agree with him, or explain why they don't trust these two. (This is probably because the reason is so obvious.) Yet many get angry over Jim's position and ask for an explanation. Right or wrong he's entitled to his opinion. Also many, not all, of Jim's "insulting" posts were in response to a like post from another poster. Sammy made a great post with excellent advice for all, not just Jim.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #924
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Afterwards, this
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
When you put me on Fauna "ignore", which doesn't exist BTW, do you just get a big blank when I post ?
Magically becomes
Unread
08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
This message is hidden because Chameleon Company is on your ignore list.

On EVERY single post (past and future) by the user, site wide!
Your Welcome!
Works great. The only flaw is when people quote the garbage, then you still have to see it. I know the stuff written is so idiotic, that much like rubber necking a traffic accident, it's hard not to address it, but................................

Old 08-02-2006, 01:51 PM   #925
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
. I can't think of one post where Jim is trying to convince anyone to agree with him, or explain why they don't trust these two.
He doesn't ask anyone to explain why they don't trust them, because he doesn't think any of the things we have mentioned as being unethical, fraudulent, outright illegal, pathetic, etc., have any merit whatsoever, so why would he ask for validation of meritless (his opinion, and the 100's who agree with him in absentia ) opinions.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #926
Chameleon Company
Kevin,
Thank you for what you say, but with one small correction. I don't think that I have said anywhere in the thread that they are to be trusted, although I did try to draw a distinction that a daughter with a work history which included prostitution does not make the mother a whore as well. Others felt it did. I have not debated that they should be trusted regarding anyone's future business concerns. Its pointless, and my position has been much more benign than that regarding the standards which others choose to have. I have never bought from them, only sold twice, the most recent being approximately six months ago. No problems.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #927
EriksReptiles
Wow, Wendy...

Get this everyone!!

I just got a letter from the Denver Better Business Bureau saying that Wendy has filed a complaint about me...

She told them that I sent her 6 DEAD geckos!! Excuse me.... Um no!

Also Wendy stated that she wants a REFUND IN FULL!

Wendy, this Deal is between ME and YOUR MOM! Stay out of this!! It was Jeane Best that is on the pay-pal account not you...

Just wow!

I am scanning the paperwork that I was sent right now!

Here is the link to it on the BBB website: http://69.2.245.133/complaint/view/6.../b/*25403F485# .

Thanks Erik

Old 08-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #928
repfriend
Wendy, you are just plain disgusting, not only a criminal, but plain gross. You make scum look good.

Jim, you are pathetic.

Erik, fire back on all accounts. Someone tell paypal that she is abusing their TOS as well as using them to scam people.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #929
Chameleon Company
Misty, I have nothing to do with the BBB, but I would point out to Erik that he was the first to throw the manure in this "pathetic" episode, deserved or not. I have no support to lend either party except something like "what goes around comes around", and I am sure that Erik can file one too with the BBB in WA. That's the only place I feel a need to affix a "pathetic" label, even though we all can be keyboard thumpers. Hope all is well in MA. I stand corrected .... Ted Kennedy is pathetic.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #930
EriksReptiles
PS: On July 22nd when she filed the paypal complaint their was only one gecko dead... NOW if the others have died wouldnt you think that they would come here and tell everyone??

Thanks Erik

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs