Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 94 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #931
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by EriksReptiles
Wow, Wendy...

Get this everyone!!

I just got a letter from the Denver Better Business Bureau saying that Wendy has filed a complaint about me...

She told them that I sent her 6 DEAD geckos!! Excuse me.... Um no!

Also Wendy stated that she wants a REFUND IN FULL!

Wendy, this Deal is between ME and YOUR MOM! Stay out of this!! It was Jeane Best that is on the pay-pal account not you...

Just wow!

I am scanning the paperwork that I was sent right now!

Here is the link to it on the BBB website: http://69.2.245.133/complaint/view/6.../b/*25403F485# .

Thanks Erik
Erik

Direct them to this thread if you are contacted. The fact that her story on here is completely different than the complaint will put that to bed in short order. I agree that PayPal should be contacted about there TOS violations as well. Hit them from any angle you can.

Quality folks you have allied yourself with there Jim.....real quality folks.

Old 08-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #932
EriksReptiles
Does anyone have any screen shots of her charging people for using paypal? If so please post it and I can give it to paypal when I talk to them tonight!!

Thanks Erik

Old 08-02-2006, 05:56 PM   #933
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by EriksReptiles
I just got a letter from the Denver Better Business Bureau saying that Wendy has filed a complaint about me...

She told them that I sent her 6 DEAD geckos!!
Amazing!

What's next, will she file a claim with the Secret Service claiming that you were on the grassy knoll in 1963!

Hopefully, as Mr Flaherty eluded to in an earlier post, she will soon be behind bars and all of this nonsense will come to an end.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #934
Rebel Dragons
Manure huh??? Well yeah, I'd have to agree. Wendy and her mother fit that cow plop to a tee.

Eric came to the BOI with a VALID complaint. He exposed these 2, dare I say, ladies for the pile of manure they are. And I'm sure more complaints will follow. Falsely advertising bearded dragon and rankin crosses as "Pure Colored Rankins" will get some complaints once the buyer realizes that scam. And my favorite one so far. The "blue dragons" on sale for $500.00 The victim of that one is going to get taken good.

I have a feeling as time passes this thread is going to get longer and longer with complaints against them. Or maybe not........ Wendy's going to prison for 22 months right, Jim? Perhaps her mother can turn things around.

Good news for Wendy though. She might make more money in prison then she did while scamming reptile owners.

Oh wait.... I don't think they allow camera crews inside prisons.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:08 PM   #935
kmurphy
Quote:
but I would point out to Erik that he was the first to throw the manure in this "pathetic" episode, deserved or not.
Are we talking about coming to the BOI as throwing manure? Also if this thread is "pathetic" it isn't because of Eric. They're about as low as you can go. Anyway it looks like all the bad publicity is getting to them.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:19 PM   #936
kmurphy
Erik

Quote:
She told them that I sent her 6 DEAD geckos!! Excuse me.... Um no!
Didn't you say at one time that she had put some of them on her web site?

Old 08-02-2006, 06:23 PM   #937
Junkyard
Just present the investigators with this thread, I am sure they will get a great laugh from this.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:28 PM   #938
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Didn't you say at one time that she had put some of them on her web site?
She currently has 4 of them on her website...

Here is my post about the geckos on her "breeders" page, which just so happen to be females... At 1-2 months of age their is NO way to figure out the sex of a crested gecko!!! So my question is how she knows their sex...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...053#post413053

PS: Rebel Dragons: Wendy is going to Prison for 22 months? I am just curious to know why!!

Thanks Erik

Old 08-02-2006, 06:40 PM   #939
kmurphy
Quote:
She currently has 4 of them on her website...
So of the 6 geckos you sent her that ALL DIED she has four on her website at the same time she is submitting a claim to the BBB. Isn't there something illegal about this? Jim, what is the definition of slander. I've seen you post it on other threads but I can't remember. Thanks for your help in advance.

Old 08-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #940
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo08
How about some links to Jeane and Wendy's past threads that have been posted about them.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=76973
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=83143

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs