Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 96 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:32 PM   #951
Lee Herps
I know Mickey is on the 5 posts per page because of this statement "The offer of a refund at page 5 with only a couple of opinions in, also to me rings of guilt.". I used page numbers since Mickey was using them as reference. But, in the future I will use post numbers since it would be a better reference.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #952
Jim O
The point was that someone else coming to the thread may not be. It wasn't meant as a criticism, just a comment.

Old 08-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #953
mmeade
Red face Just when the thread can't get any worse...

We have a couple of posters who haven't read the thread jumping in with their opinions! Woo hoo! And they are both wrong, go figure.

At least Neil Gubitz saw the pics before jumping on the wrong horse.

I think I'll ask my dog what he thinks and post his thoughts in a bit...

Old 08-01-2005, 08:33 PM   #954
Mickey_TLK
Actually to clarify a few things here, I DID see the first pics used to start the thread, and have based my OPINION (right or wrong in your eyes) on thoose photographs.

Secondly I had actually gotten to about the 8th page (plenty in my mind to form an opinion) prior to posting (not the 5th as I had stated, I was just guessing).

Was I supposed to read 190 pages of bs to come to a OPINION?

Old 08-01-2005, 08:54 PM   #955
pch101
"We have a couple of posters who haven't read the thread jumping in with their opinions! Woo hoo! And they are both wrong, go figure."

Actually, that is not true. Mickey_TLK was correct. They are the same snake, and that has been well established. Ya, micky is a little late, but he was correct. I will give him credit for that!

Old 08-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #956
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_TLK
Aww come on Mickey, are really going to sit there and tell us you did not have 3 or 4 days to burn reading all the pages? I mean at least 150 of them probably had little to nothing to do with the topic at hand. hehe

Old 08-01-2005, 09:28 PM   #957
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_TLK

Come on Mickey! Where's your sense of commitment? I never took you for a slacker!

(Truth be told, you would have to be an idiot to read this entire thread! 80-90% of it is nothing more than people goading Bill into making a complete fool out of himself...and it worked. )

Old 08-01-2005, 10:27 PM   #958
Matt Haines
Hey now!! I read the thread in it's entirety......although I was following it from the beginning

Old 08-01-2005, 11:49 PM   #959
mmeade
Talking No...Mickey WAS correct

That it was the same snake...he was incorrect in saying it wouldn't be proven/admitted (or something like that). He even said he would apologize if he was wrong about that. He was wrong about that.

No apology needed...I'm just clarifying my "critique". Peace!

By the way...Bill Leverton is a scamming discredit to the herpetocultural hobby.

Old 08-02-2005, 07:07 AM   #960
Borewyrm
Bah ... come on its not the same snake! Hell one of the sets of pictures is actually an eel! I would post more but I have to go finish cooking my crack.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!