Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 98 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:55 PM   #971
EriksReptiles
Ok, I have an update...

Pay-pal threw out her claim. Then she filed with the BBB (better Business Bureau) here in colorado stating that all 6 died and she wanted a full refund... Well the BBB threw out her claim also...

SO I think that she was really mad and so she left me a negative trader rating. So I decided to rate our transaction too. Then I went to the classifieds to look around and see whats for sale... Well guess what?

Wendy's new name here on Fauna is: CrazyCresties . I feel that she was trying to hide me rating her so I rated her on her new name... So just BEWARE of them/her...

Thanks Erik

Old 09-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #972
Cat_72
So glad to hear that, Erik!! I figured it would be a pretty much open and shut case once they saw the evidence, but am glad to hear.

Dennis Thomas has taken care of the CrazyCresties persona, I don't think we will be seeing her under that name for anymore.....good catch, Erik.

Old 09-03-2006, 02:56 AM   #973
TimmyD928
Instead of Crazy Cresties I think the name should have been Psycho Lady's Cresties. Just wait Erik,next you will probably hear from the FBI ,CIA and the ATF with reports from her. Maybe even NASA.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:57 AM   #974
Iguanalady
Don't feel bad Erik, she was on late Friday giving everyone negative trader ratings. I guess she doesn't have anything better to do other then give people a hard time. She should just accept that she messed up and leave it alone. Being vindictive only shows everyone that she is as bad as they say.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:43 PM   #975
jeff6898
After reading all this I sure hope I didn't get ripped off. I purchased a bearded dragon from her last week. It came as promised. It is supposed to be from the Dachiu Bloodline and supposed to be a Georgia pastel Orange baby and a female at that. This is all knew to me owning bearded dragons and all. I just looked at her ad and bought one. Guess I should have done some research. Can anyone tell me if I got what I was supposed to if I send a pic? Any help would be greatly appreciaited. At this point I can't say anything bad about her. She always answered my emails ect.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #976
dennisp1
I am new to this site but think that if this forum has a good rating system all of this is just a way for someone to vent his feeling's and is of little use

Old 09-12-2006, 09:29 PM   #977
Chameleon Company
Dennis,
Some folks have nothing better to do here but trash folks in their idle time. Look at Timmy DeFrees .... he's got a couple of felony convictions himself, and as such is an admitted and proven thief. Like to think that people can learn from their mistakes, but here he is posting away about the past of others. So many threads nowadays are just piles of crap attracting the flies. The BOI just continues to sink.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #978
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Dennis,
Some folks have nothing better to do here but trash folks in their idle time. Look at Timmy DeFrees .... he's got a couple of felony convictions himself, and as such is an admitted and proven thief. Like to think that people can learn from their mistakes, but here he is posting away about the past of others. So many threads nowadays are just piles of crap attracting the flies. The BOI just continues to sink.
Jim..Cmon man..Are you still defending this trash? Has Wendy changed? She is still scamming and lying after a long criminal career. Every time you try to take the focus off of her and her wrongdoings it only makes you look like the fool.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:42 PM   #979
TimmyD928
Thanks Jim,
Most of what I have posted here in this forum was posted just to yank your chain. I see it worked , now that I got you to "come" , I just need to figure out what it takes to get you to "sit" , "stay", "roll over" and "play dead" . Yes , I myself have a felony conviction , and it it for burglary and theft, that was in 1989. Big deal, I did the crime and paid the time. But thats all you know about it.Its not like I held the SWAT team at bay with a shot gun or was busted with a few 8 balls of ICE with intent to sell , or was involved with manufacturing fake ID cards. And for the record haven't been in any trouble since then. I don't believe that this thread is about Timmy D though. If you feel that one is needed Jimbo , be my guest and start one up.

Old 09-12-2006, 10:05 PM   #980
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
Thanks Jim,
Most of what I have posted here in this forum was posted just to yank your chain. I see it worked , now that I got you to "come" , I just need to figure out what it takes to get you to "sit" , "stay", "roll over" and "play dead" . Yes , I myself have a felony conviction , and it it for burglary and theft, that was in 1989. Big deal, I did the crime and paid the time. But thats all you know about it.Its not like I held the SWAT team at bay with a shot gun or was busted with a few 8 balls of ICE with intent to sell , or was involved with manufacturing fake ID cards. And for the record haven't been in any trouble since then. I don't believe that this thread is about Timmy D though. If you feel that one is needed Jimbo , be my guest and start one up.

Not to sidetrack this thread about Wendy but that is not entirely true. Didn't you just have an unfortunate stay in a uncomfortable place. Maybe last week.

Crow Wing County Jail had a not so flattering picture of you on there website. What were those charges again?

It's one thing to drag up someones past from a decade ago. I don't think that was fair for either Wendy or you. But it seems neither of you have changed much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs