Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #981
SakaraGT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Defection? Start us talking about her personal issues, mother, court..etc and forget about her actions as outlined in the thread..possibly drum up general sentiment that is so easily tapped on forums?

Just throwing it out there...
Quote:
If you could only put as much thought and action into correcting the mistakes currently on the board...that would be a start.

Have you answered the question posted numerous times yet? Have I missed it?

Have you begun contacting your customers? Can you give us names?
I will give answers to questions when I have the answers myself about them.

and yes, I have been contacting ppl and no I will not give names because most have requested to NOT be involved in any thread drama. They know the thread is here and if they choose to post, they are more than welcome to do so.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #982
sally-dog
Quote:
If you could only put as much thought and action into correcting the mistakes currently on the board...that would be a start.

Have you answered the question posted numerous times yet? Have I missed it?

Have you begun contacting your customers? Can you give us names?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
And there's been information that people need to know that they've been asking for from you. And so far you've dodged it. Seriously, you've posted more since this about a pm from your supposed mother than you have on the rest of this thread.

No sympathy here.

Ditto.

AND I think it's terrible that there are child-welfare issues involved on top of all this mess. I feel bad for the babies only at this point. WHAT on EARTH? Just more fodder to prove Ashley is a selfish human being.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #983
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post

and yes, I have been contacting ppl and no I will not give names because most have requested to NOT be involved in any thread drama. They know the thread is here and if they choose to post, they are more than welcome to do so.
I call BS.
I personally know of one individual that a 3rd party had to contact ON YOUR BEHALF because he purchased a Nicaraguan boa from you, and YOU didn't have the DECENCY to contact him as of December 2010.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #984
sally-dog
This has gone so far beyond IBD and customers that have been wronged and animal welfare. This entire situation makes us ALL look bad. If the authorities get involved concerning the children and reptiles, this will make us look freaking terrible. Someone NEEDS to point out to her mother that these animals aren't dangerous if kept and dealt with responsibly, by responsible people. Perhaps if someone from the outside does it, Selma will take that into consideration from another party rather than her daughter who has proven herself to be a liar.

I'm beyond disgusted.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #985
Snake_Freak
So my opinion..But i don't think anyone should be bringing up Ashley
s children..Even if it's her mother...Thats noones business but Ashley's and her mothers..this thread isn't about a custody battle..or any other personal issues along those lines...from my personal experience Ashley is a good mother and always has been...Kylie means the world to her..I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true...

Old 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #986
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post

But of course you should already have the information on when did Phoenix die? Care to share? (with documentation of course, at this point..your word is mud).

Old 01-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #987
Snake_Freak
And if anyone knew the living conditions that Ethan was living in you would be disgusted...thats all i'm going to say...carry on

Old 01-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #988
amercnwmn
I agree with you it should NOT be about the custody battle, the BOI is intended to be a business ethics board.

However, I think your opinion regarding her is a bit biased, as you are her friend, and continue to practically live over there despite the obvious risks to your own collection.

The fact remains that Ashley has ADMITTEDLY neglected to provide necessary care to her animals, and that CAN shed negative light on her parenting whether we intend for it to, or not.
Ashley is in this mess of her own creation, let's not forget that.
She still refuses to answer any questions, unless it's with lies.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #989
sally-dog
This has EVERYTHING to do with custody battles, regardless of what's going on and who's got the kids. If Ashley's mother wants to use this thread in court against her, for whatever reason, regardless of who is right, then it is a huge black eye to EVERYONE. Especially if Selma some how DFSinvolved. It's a SHAME on us all. You can't see why we are all very disturbed?

Maybe Ashley is a good mother, but she decided to start a shoddy business and with her current situation involving her son and mother, she's just put herself and OUR hobby in more hot water.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:32 AM   #990
Snake_Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
I agree with you it should NOT be about the custody battle, the BOI is intended to be a business ethics board.

However, I think your opinion regarding her is a bit biased, as you are her friend, and continue to practically live over there despite the obvious risks to your own collection.

The fact remains that Ashley has ADMITTEDLY neglected to provide necessary care to her animals, and that CAN shed negative light on her parenting whether we intend for it to, or not.
Ashley is in this mess of her own creation, let's not forget that.
She still refuses to answer any questions, unless it's with lies.
I will not get into it with you about my collection...This is not about me..I was just giving my opinion the the whole ...don't bring up her children on a BOI thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd