Enclosuresbydesign/UPS ? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2004, 12:00 AM   #36
Neil Gubitz
Daniel.... If ANYONE ever has the guts to email me personally (as Mark did) and ASK for my help.... I have NEVER refused ANYONE!!.... That's the MAIN reason I stay on this site.... it's certainly not for all the love and affection I get....

Neil

Old 02-25-2004, 12:01 AM   #37
Neil Gubitz
Sorry, Daniel.... I meant Alan....

Neil

Old 02-25-2004, 12:06 AM   #38
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ok Neil,

To your knowledge is Sal operating under the name of Boca Reptiles now? You told me the other day that he was living in Boca and the ads/pictures sure resemble his ads from before. No more of this not going Rat on your friends BS. If it is him you have a responsibilty to inform others specially knowing his past record for handling his business.

Old 02-25-2004, 12:26 AM   #39
Neil Gubitz
Rob.... sorry, but I made a promise and I KEEP my promises.... I know he's been reading this thread, so if he wants to tell you, he will.... personally, I wouldn't blame him one bit if he never got on this thread (or any other) knowing the way he's going to be treated.... nothing he says will make any difference to any of you, all you're looking for is another battle, and I won't be the catalyst.... all he has to do is make the things that went wrong right, and then stay low-key and sell his animals the right way and not have to deal with any of you.... and I've told him as much.... if I can help the people he's wronged, I'll do my best to try, but I'm certainly not going to push him into the lions den just because you want me to.... you (Rob) should know me better than that by now??.... Think of me any way you want, but I take promises very seriously and I would never break one.... to anyone....

Neil

Old 02-25-2004, 12:32 AM   #40
JungleHabitats
lol

Well that sounds ALOT like a yes to me hope you NEVER get wronged Neil and cant find the people ... but even then i think others would even let you knowwhere the person is hiding out at or where they open ANOTHER ASSUMED name to cover there tracks .... time will tell alot about alot of things .... and when it comes out there should be alot of people with coffee and doughnuts reading it ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!