Alex Hue - Good Guy ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2004, 05:13 PM   #1
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up Alex Hue - Good Guy !

I just completed my first transaction with Alex, and was thrilled with the service and animals I received from him. Certainly looking forward to doing more business with you Alex !

Stephen Emerick

Old 02-06-2004, 06:44 PM   #2
Monte
add me to the list . . .

. . . of satisfied customers. I purchased tremper albino female leopard geckos from Alex - not that big of deal, but sort of testing the waters - and it was a very pleasant experience.

Solid communication - no hassle - nice animal - packs well, even in cold weather.

I'm satisfied. I would recommend Alex as a no-sweat, hasslfe free herper. . . .

Old 02-06-2004, 08:22 PM   #3
beaglegod
Yep same here, I just bought my first snake ever from Alex, a beautiful 5 month old BP, Alex answered every e-mail I sent him before AND after the sale, my animal came in some cold weather and was packed very,very well.

Not only that but Alex called me up to make sure my lil buddy got to me safely! He has the best terms and service I think you can find and some great prices as well. Ill be buying another BP one day and you can bet Im goin back to Alex Hue.

Old 02-06-2004, 08:24 PM   #4
beaglegod
Forgot to mention most of my e-mails were actualy answered within the hour! Now thats service!

Old 02-07-2004, 12:19 AM   #5
Kestrel
I just had a month long transaction with Alex, and he is in all ways a great guy.

Old 02-07-2004, 07:49 AM   #6
Linda Crawford
A1 in my books Always helpful, a breeder secure in his knowledge and willing to share insight - even with another breeder. Simply the Best.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:59 PM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Y'all should check out the reptile T-shirts on his site. I stumbled across them on the classifeds here (Fauna Art Classifieds.....cool stuff too!) and ordered several shirts last week. He was super prompt, I already have the T-shirts, and thay are very nice!

Thanks Alex!

Old 02-09-2004, 08:34 AM   #8
Casey Hulse
Just want to add... I received some beautiful, fat baby balls from Alex not long ago, and I can hardly wait till the new 2004 models begin arriving in a couple of months! Thanx Alex.

Old 03-04-2004, 05:51 PM   #9
emroul
Alex definately got my satisfaction when dealing with him. He is easy to talk with, fast at responding (and shipping!). I paid through PayPal for 5 beautiful CB female Ball pythons, and they were shipped that day. They are all active, curious and alert. They were still warm when I opened the package (that is definately a plus).

I would recommend Alex Hue Reptiles to ANYONE!

Thank you,
Jennifer

Old 03-06-2004, 04:57 PM   #10
jim scharphorn
Thumbs up

I just came back from visiting Alex at his house, and His cages are clean and neat. Animals looked great.
The Chondro I picked out looks just as great.

Nice Guy to deal with also.

Thanks Alex.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!