Chris Zorra? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2004, 12:24 AM   #1
bklarson
Chris Zorra?

Has anyone ever had any dealing with a Chris Zorra?

Just Curiousm, I may be buying a few snakes from him!!

Thanks
Brandon Larson

Old 06-11-2004, 12:09 PM   #2
ChaosCat
I'm interested to know if anyone has bought from him as well..

Old 06-11-2004, 05:28 PM   #3
hill4803
I may be buying some geckos ...

and I too am looking for some feed back. He aswered my wanted ad on KS for some female gold dust day geckos. Does anyone know about Chris? He said he works for UPS and can do overnight for $10.

Ro Hill

Old 06-17-2004, 02:57 AM   #4
snakewranlger89
Chris Zorra

I have just found out that Chris Zorra is A.K.A pat Kane. And pat kane is someone who owes 15,000+ dollars for reptiles. He is a lying stupid son of a b**** that none of you should ever do business with. He almost got my money until i figured out at the last minute. If you get an address make sure its not Kane Zoological because if it is then that is pat kane. The whole room mate story/ works for UPS/fedex story is all bulls**t. Just letting all of you know.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:59 AM   #5
Chriszorra
??

Unsure what this came about from?

I don't even know a Pat Kane....

A couple people are recieving animals today so I will direct them to post here. I didn't post before because I didn't have anything to say.

However this snakewrangler kid makes assumptions without any proof to back it up....strange...very strange...

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!