Two Headed Albino Hognose - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
Gregg Madden
Without a doubt, you will be holding on to that snake for a very long time especially at that price...

Although that is a very cool snake, if someone does buy it, it will be a $20,000 novelty... It is worth as much as someone is willing to pay and I hope you do get what you are asking for it...

Again, very cool snake...

Old 10-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
lbratcher4
That will be the best snake for the low maintenance keeper they don't eat much in the freezer right? Its cool don't get me wrong I just don't agree with selling it for that price if it hasn't eaten yet. I hope it has but I remember your kingsnake post saying it hasn't.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:12 AM   #13
lcchavez
I believe it has ate and defecated! Very awesome looking snake!

Old 10-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #14
Krymsan
I would put it on ebay or something. I think that would attract more buyers. In fact, look up the two headed bearded dragon story. I know that they had some obscene offers for their beardie.

Also, for the person who asked how this happened. It was most likely a twin that didn't have the chance to fully separate. It likely didn't get enough moisture as other eggs due to where it was, or maybe at a crucial time in it's development the temp wasn't high enough. It's tough to say, but I wouldn't try recreating this.. or you might just produce a bunch of crippled snakes.

Good luck selling it! It looks pretty healthy to me. I've talked to my boyfriend, and if we were in your position, we would do the exact same thing.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #15
RedDevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krymsan View Post
I would put it on ebay or something. I think that would attract more buyers. In fact, look up the two headed bearded dragon story. I know that they had some obscene offers for their beardie.

Also, for the person who asked how this happened. It was most likely a twin that didn't have the chance to fully separate. It likely didn't get enough moisture as other eggs due to where it was, or maybe at a crucial time in it's development the temp wasn't high enough. It's tough to say, but I wouldn't try recreating this.. or you might just produce a bunch of crippled snakes.

Good luck selling it! It looks pretty healthy to me. I've talked to my boyfriend, and if we were in your position, we would do the exact same thing.
You can't list living animals on eBay.

As for two-headed beardies, there was one for sale on this site just a few weeks ago for around $1,500.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #16
NeoReptiliac
Whoever spends 20k on this thing must be really stupid or just not give a crap about money. I'm not downing you or anything for wanting that price, it's not you that is crazy, if someone will pay it then more power to you. Its them being stupid - not you.
Why I say this is cause there is a very small chance this snake will live, not to mention it can never be used for anything other then a conversation piece. If someone wants a conversation piece so bad they should just go get a weird painting or something.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:47 PM   #17
Melinda
Beautiful! I hope it lives a long and healthy life. BTW, We all have different likes and dislikes. There are collectors of this sort of thing. Heck, if money wasn't an issue, I'd buy it myself. Who are we to decide who is "stupid" for buying whatever they buy? Yep, it could be a gamble as to whether or not it survives, but people gamble away billions of dollars in gambling facilities every year.

My family says I'm stupid for buying any snakes. To each his own I say. I also collect rocks, yep, I've even paid money for them. Nope, not rare or hard to find rocks, just interesting shaped rocks that I like.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #18
mfpoulsen
I might pay $75 for it, since its so pretty.

I'll go $150, $75 for each head.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #19
Kaminoke
How's it doing, anyway? Is it still alive?

Old 01-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #20
bigjej
Why are you all hating on him so much? Don't like it? Dont buy it. If the price is higher than its value to someone, then it wont sell and its his problem, not yours. If you really want to hate on someone, there are plenty of sellers here offering wild caught animals that are endangered and have a high probability of being illegally sold, with false paperwork, or legal animals being sold to inappropriate buyers, and other such examples. An object is worth as much as someone will pay for it. That simple.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!