Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #181
A&S Reptiles
Scary because I saved a normals life? By thinking outside the box and tubing if baby food for two weeks? You think that was fun? No, it wasn't. But now she's eating rats all on her own. Maybe I should have tried your fancy Norwegian rats huh? I'll hit you up next time brah. And if Dan chooses not to communicate with me that's fine.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #182
Amelanistic Orca
Scary because that is not what you do when you have that type of issue with a baby? Where did you get that idea Sam? Juss curious at this point. Don't flip out just yet, the best part is still to come. So you pawned this adult female Ball off on Daniel. Didn't get him any assistance, and you still don't know what happened to that snake? Hmm.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #183
Mark McVay
Is this the 450g lesser you tried to sell that would not eat anything unless you put it in her mouth? lol

Old 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #184
Amelanistic Orca
Could have been. I wonder if that one had it's lip folded over the teeth and penetrate?

Old 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #185
A&S Reptiles
Very last message. Like I said, if he wants to ignore me that's fine. I waited for a vet bill, never got one then got ignored. He doesn't want my help.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #186
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Scary because that is not what you do when you have that type of issue with a baby? Where did you get that idea Sam? Juss curious at this point. Don't flip out just yet, the best part is still to come. So you pawned this adult female Ball off on Daniel. Didn't get him any assistance, and you still don't know what happened to that snake? Hmm.
Says who, This is a well known procedure done with babies that refuse to eat rodents. Ive done it hundreds of times with corn snakes, king snakes and few rat snakes.

I havent dont it with balls or boas, but doesnt mean its voodoo if it comes to that point. I got this method YEARS ago from Kathy Love.

Mix meat baby food, with moist ferret food and add one egg. Blend till its a milk shake thickness. If too thick add water till just right. Then dose the snakes as needed. Left overs can be put is ice trays and frozen for later use!

Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #187
A&S Reptiles
The notorious mark mcvay calling everybody foul names in az. You are a character. She was 200g about and that's the only way she would eat. Ask David Graf who now feeds her rats on her own. She's doing great also. Keep digging guys. My animals are healthy (:

Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #188
Amelanistic Orca
They are not healthy. I need that pic of that stuffed sausage, deformed BP that you called a Fire...

Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #189
Mark McVay
I do not just call people in AZ foul names.. I spread the wealth!

Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #190
AbsoluteApril
I don't want to get involved in what seems like a very personal issue between the parties, but when my boa had the brain parasites, the vet instructed me to tube her watered down chicken baby food, which I did and she lived for months on that until I finally had her euthanized for necropsy. (my vet is very experienced with exotics)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!