Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #211
A&S Reptiles
You post quicker than me Harold. I still wish Dan would contact me. But it is what it is I guess.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #212
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
So no response from tom or brandy. They are probably looking for more things to bash me for. You all saw the fb message. My reasoning behind him ignoring me is 1) he sold the snake 2) he owed tom money for illegally treating the snake or 3) the snake is perfectly fine (as I sold it) and he doesnt want to face me. Either way, I welcome his response here.

Well, here's a welcome surprise after a very long period of time...

Sam, seriously? you must think EVERYONE out there is as bad as you can be, but since you want to start making accusations on thoughts, let me set it to rest for you and for any honest people out there curious after all this time.

1.) The snake is still in my position and will be till the day she croaks, as I stated in the beginning of this whole ordeal, I would not pass this snake onto another home as she has been up to the point where I became her owner.

2.) I owe/owed Tom absolutely nothing, Tom came and helped us as a friend.. NOT as a "unlicensed vet" as you began to accuse.

3.) The snake is still a very finicky eater, everything FAR BEYOND fine (the way you sold her? seriously.. I'm pretty sure you made it apparent to everyone reading this that your sell of this girl was everything far from perfectly healthy and amazing).. however we have managed to get a couple pups in her belly

4.) (Not that the details are anyones business, I will share them for the heck of it) The snake HAS NOT been to a vet till this day as the wife and I were dealing with a family tragedy at the time and all of our money had to go to paying bills to keep us from losing our home. Seeing as how I was/am going to have to pay any vet bill myself upfront to be seen and to get her back home at the time of visit, it kind of made it impossible to get her down there and seen.

The reason I did not reply to your facebook message is because it was ridiculous that you would message almost 4 MONTHS after the ordeal and not weeks after this happened. 4 months Sam????? Who did you piss off that you were looking for some attaboy's to try and save public face?

Old 12-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #213
A&S Reptiles
I waited for you to give me a vet bill. I never got one. I told you I would pay for you to take her to Funk. Funny that you would rather post on here than respond to me in an adult manner. I messaged you because you bought from Kelly and were talking crap about tom. I hoped you had finally seen his childish ways and realized he BROKE THE LAW when he "treated" that snake.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #214
Shiacolyte
Quote:
I waited for you to give me a vet bill. I never got one. I told you I would pay for you to take her to Funk. Funny that you would rather post on here than respond to me in an adult manner. I messaged you because you bought from Kelly and were talking crap about tom. I hoped you had finally seen his childish ways and realized he BROKE THE LAW when he "treated" that snake.
Ok Sam I'm not going to sit here and banter back and forth with you as I can only assume is what you are hoping for? Yes I bought a snake from Kelly.. we both talked and worked things out between us. "Talked crap about Tom" ... ? really?? I like how you are talking things about that which you know nothing about, there's no sense in trying to stoke a fire here Sam as there's no embers to catch. and as for me messaging here... am I wrong in reminding you that you PUBLICLY demanded a response on here? I can scroll up and repost it for you if thats what you would like, but I can hopefully assume correctly that you can read what you post like a big girl.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #215
A&S Reptiles
Nah dude don't even sweat it. the next time I hear from you I hope its with a Funk vet bill. Even though its been over a year since you bought her. If she had parasites she would be dead. Maybe change your set up? But ignoring me until I call YOU out publicly won't help anything. good luck.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #216
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Nah dude don't even sweat it. the next time I hear from you I hope its with a Funk vet bill. Even though its been over a year since you bought her. If she had parasites she would be dead. Maybe change your set up? But ignoring me until I call YOU out publicly won't help anything. good luck.
Have a good one =D

Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #217
RobNJ
Quote:
If she had parasites she would be dead.
Is that a fact Samantha?? Call me crazy, but I believe it's entirely possible, and even likely, for animals both captive and wild to live a long time with unwanted parasites.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #218
A&S Reptiles
But a year? I rescued a ball awhile back with internal parasites. I didn't notice until he started losing weight quickly. If its been a year then apparently its not that life threatening that he won't take her to a liscensed vet. I agreed to pay vet bills from the only vet opinion I trusted. We both agreed and then he fell off the face of the earth til now.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #219
Scott Austin Reptiles
Wow, after 4 months this whole thing gets brought up again? Kinda figured this would have been sorted out behind closed doors by now. Whether for the good or the worse.
As for tube feeding, I've never done it but have heard and read about people doing it. Doesn't seem like a bad idea if it's a last resort as long as the animal starts eating on it's own(who know how long that could be). I think there should be a big 'ol Arizona group hug!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #220
A&S Reptiles
Haha nah tom started stuff yesterday on fb and needed the last word here. Since Dan ignored me three weeks ago I half gave up on contacting him. But since this was brought back up I thought I might as well put it to good use!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!