Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #221
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
But a year? I rescued a ball awhile back with internal parasites. I didn't notice until he started losing weight quickly. If its been a year then apparently its not that life threatening that he won't take her to a liscensed vet. I agreed to pay vet bills from the only vet opinion I trusted. We both agreed and then he fell off the face of the earth til now.
IN REGARDS to the screen shot I just posted... looks to me like you agreed to pay the vet bill with stipulations.. and that was a "reimbursement" not a straight out pay for.. so pardon me when my family was more important at the time than a snake, seriously Sam what I can't understand is why you are so interested in bringing all this back up.. the HUGE issue throughout all this was the lack of communication when you made the sell.. do not try and sway off the topic of being the negative party in a bad transaction. You seem to have a very big experience with snakes and parasites.. coincidence?
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #222
A&S Reptiles
Am I wrong to not want to pay a visit if she is being a picky eater and you don't know how to care for her? Neither of us have proof that I did or did not disclaim to you she was a picky eater. I also stupidly threw away the feed card when I forgot to give it to you so I can't prove she ate at least twice before she left my place. Six months after the fact is kind of ridiculous. But I agreed if she was sick because that's my fault. She's picky and you can't get her to eat? Your fault. Last I heard your buddy tom got her eating ans bloated about it. He's also the one who brought this crap back up, not me. So thank him.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #223
Shiacolyte
<edited> to show the "affection" offered by Ms. Walters towards a business deal that she is trying to make herself seem like a hero after admitting fault in earlier posts.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #224
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Am I wrong to not want to pay a visit if she is being a picky eater and you don't know how to care for her? Neither of us have proof that I did or did not disclaim to you she was a picky eater. I also stupidly threw away the feed card when I forgot to give it to you so I can't prove she ate at least twice before she left my place. Six months after the fact is kind of ridiculous. But I agreed if she was sick because that's my fault. She's picky and you can't get her to eat? Your fault. Last I heard your buddy tom got her eating ans bloated about it. He's also the one who brought this crap back up, not me. So thank him.
2?? I thought it was 3?? again Sam really? my advice just let this go and let it bury itself again, I'm not going after you for anything as this thread is now more for future buyers. (which I would assume isn't many as you are still trying to sell off your entire collection?)

Old 12-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #225
A&S Reptiles
Dude, its been a fricken year. That's why I said AT LEAST 2. Maybe tom didnt tell you. I sold out this year. Your guys little stunt did nothing. And I'm selling out because I'm a grown up. I don't have the time I used to so I'm focusing on my degree first. Least I can say for you. You apparently don't have the finances to get her in for a simple check up. Don't fight this fight Dan. Either take her and let me know results or get lost. Up to you boss.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #226
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Dude, its been a fricken year. That's why I said AT LEAST 2. Maybe tom didnt tell you. I sold out this year. 1.) Your guys little stunt did nothing. And I'm selling out because I'm a grown up. I don't have the time I used to so I'm focusing on my degree first. 2.) Least I can say for you. You apparently don't have the finances to get her in for a simple check up. Don't fight this fight Dan. Either take her and let me know results or get lost. Up to you boss.
1.) our little stunt? SAM this was between you and I.. no one else, the little stunt began at your place when you sold this snake without disclosing information related to her.

2.) "Least I can say for you", now you sound like the age you act Samantha, its good to know that you find it acceptable to conduct transactions in the manner in which you did, and also good to know that you think so highly of yourself and so little of those that struggle through miscarriages and having to help cover the cost of a parents house to save them from facing foreclosure in their retirement, but please Samantha tell me how you're going to college and doing sooooo much better than the rest of the world =D. I would love to hear more about how you're waiting for you're boyfriend to finish school and make 70k so you guys can get back into snakes at a better time... good luck and god speed!

P.S. you're beginning to talk a little too country for your age and public display of IQ.. "Boss"!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #227
A&S Reptiles
Haha let me know what you do with her. I don't need to explain how I lived my childhood in a stupid public forum. Good luck becoming someone in this industry. You've done so well so far. Let me know when you have the collection I did at 20 years old. I'm done with this. Anyone else can pm me if they want to take it further. Have a good life Dan since I probably won't hear from you (:

Old 12-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #228
Lucille
Quote:
stupid public forum.
I have not been following this thread closely, but coming here and taking advantage of what this site has to offer, and then dissing it, is not very respectful.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #229
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
Haha let me know what you do with her. I don't need to explain how I lived my childhood in a stupid public forum. Good luck becoming someone in this industry. You've done so well so far. Let me know when you have the collection I did at 20 years old. I'm done with this. Anyone else can pm me if they want to take it further. Have a good life Dan since I probably won't hear from you (:
The size of your collection does not dictate your worth in this hobby and community. I would much rather deal with many select people with small collections vs. the big power house breeders that pump em in and out as fast as possible.

One thing I have witnessed and don't tolerate is someone not taking any culpability or responsibility. All of this for a poor snake that had a sticker price at 160? That small amount of money was not worth having your name permanently branded with a bad guy thread IMO. As a seller, the customers are a priority. Albeit, sometimes their issues are manufactured... but, in this scenario the female definitely had an eating issue.

There are higher roads to take, better ways to respond and to alleviate the situation. Burning bridges in an already small community of fairly tight knit people is not the best bet.

While many of us have no affiliation/loyalty to "Dan" or "Tom" or anyone involved in this situation, the reaction that you have chosen to pursue and responses/reactions speaks volumes to potential future customers.

I would suggest letting this thread die and stop responding in a negative fashion to an provocation.

Just my $0.05 Cents.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #230
A&S Reptiles
Funny that a YEAR later I'm still willing to pay a vet bill if she's sick. does that comprehend with you guys? A year, she could have easily picked up something from his collection. How can I handle this better when I message him after not hearing back for months and get ignored? The only reason he replied here is because I called him out and he doesn't want to look stupid ignoring me publicly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!