BF wanted - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 11-28-2004, 09:55 AM   #111
Lucille
There is a difference between exercising appropriate power over subordinates, and not being nice to them. Boundary limits as well as setting expectations to be met are necessary in business. You cannot kid around with someone who refuses to produce or do his job.

However, I think there is rarely a situation where you can't be at least appropriate and cordial. I am sure you maintain a level of professionalism, from everything I have seen of you, you are a quality person.

Old 02-04-2005, 07:53 PM   #112
Lucille
I got to try to get this thread back on topic, lol....

Old 02-04-2005, 08:09 PM   #113
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Me nice?? I have some people that work under me that would disagree with that.

I think you are a lovely person, lil bro.....

Old 02-04-2005, 08:45 PM   #114
reptilebreeder
Crap that thread's hard to read with all the empty posts. How is anybody suppose to know if they are slave material, when the original qualifications are erased?

Old 02-04-2005, 09:02 PM   #115
Lucille
A personal interview?

Old 05-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #116
Lucille
Over 3,000 views and no BF!!! What are y'all waiting for, it's not like there was anything better than Lucille out there!

Here are updated qualifications:

Must enjoy

Reptiles
Dogs
Gardening
Fauna
Legal stuff
Having fun and
Helping others

Must be patient, as I have long hours of study and work.
If you enjoy wit, warmth, humor, and won't be put off when you find out that the back freezer is for rats; if you don't mind helping clean critter cages, if you love the pleasures of the mind, body and soul, and are seeking someone who enjoys the same, please submit an application for review.
Ability to cook is a plus, ability to help teach me computer stuff is a major plus.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:58 AM   #117
ZX11
I am sure there are qualified gentlemen out there-- I may be one-- but there seems to be this distance thing...

Keep looking and hold out. I know you'll snag one.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:50 AM   #118
Griz
I know of one Lucille but I think he wants a third party to be involved.

Griz

Old 05-30-2006, 12:27 PM   #119
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I know of one Lucille but I think he wants a third party to be involved.

Griz
Very funny.

Thanks, but no thanks. Honestly, I think in a good permanent relationship, one with love, trust, and built to last, for me at this point in my life, one person is enough. Just my own opinion, any of that other stuff wouldn't work.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:41 PM   #120
handsomeRob
oh so this whole thread was just a tease?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!