Inquiry Perfect Prey?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2017, 03:10 PM   #1
Tsuhei
Perfect Prey??

My usual site I order f/t from has been steadily going more and more out of stock on their rat selection.

I haven't ordered from any other site in a long time, but I don't think I can wait any longer to hear back from my usual place of business.

Would anyone please share their experience with purchasing from Perfect Prey? Preferably a review for a purchase from this year...

Old 06-28-2017, 03:41 PM   #2
Dorko
I'm a first time customer myself. Purchased my first order 2 months ago. I ordered packs of 1 fuzzies, 1 hoppers, 6 small adults. It was packaged really well and I'm really pleased with the quality. It had to wait outside for a few hours until I got home from work and it was still frozen solid when I unpacked it. My babies haven't missed a meal so far *fingers crossed* and I like to think the quality was a factor. If you have any questions let me know. I can show you a picture of the packs too.

------------
My Bebes
0.1 Desert Pinstripe (pet only)
1.0 Pastel Spectre
0.1 Anaconda Western Hognose
1.1 Sunset

Sent from my Samsung S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Old 06-28-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
Dorko
Oh and I forgot to mention that I put down the wrong shipping address and when I called them they changed it without any problems. Customer service was impeccable

------------
My Bebes
0.1 Desert Pinstripe (pet only)
1.0 Pastel Spectre
0.1 Anaconda Western Hognose
1.1 Sunset

Sent from my Samsung S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Old 06-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #4
gila7150
I received an order from Perfect Prey less than a month ago. As usual, everything was perfect with the order and it even included a hand written thank you note. I feel very comfortable recommending them to anyone.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
Skinker
I've received three shipments from them so far this year. As I've come to expect from the folks at perfectprey, excellent product every time. I've been ordering from them almost exclusively for the last couple years and the packaging and quality has been consistent throughout.

Old 06-28-2017, 06:55 PM   #6
Kfen
I got an order 2 weeks ago and everything was perfect, as usual. I only order mice from them though, I have never ordered/needed rats.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Ordered from them a few times (frozen rats and mice) and never had any issues, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:27 PM   #8
April Homich
They are on the pricier side, but ship orders quickly (if you order on the weekend, it goes out that week), and the packing and quality of the rats I've received have been great!

Old 06-28-2017, 08:39 PM   #9
snakesareawesome
They have the cleanest rodents of anywhere I've ordered from. I am on the east coast, so the shipping from them to me usually isn't bad. I do order from other places when the specials are too good to pass up, but quality wise they are my favorite supplier.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:55 AM   #10
AF1Bird
Always an excellent purchase from them. Excellent quality and packaging and fast shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!