Inquiry Joshua Buchwald - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #31
Garret
I received my shipment from Josh Buchwald today. The transaction was for a female spider ball python, het for albino. Josh tendered the shipment to UPS as he agreed and she was delivered on time this morning. Upon opening the box there was a signed photo ID from Jon at NWE specifying her genetics and clutch information. Josh advertised her as a little over 200g and her actual weight is 247g, this exceeded my expectations. She was packed very well and Josh confirmed with me right before shipping about the temps in my area and packed accordingly. The snake has no visual blemishes or any outward appearance of anything other than perfect health. I will probe and ultrasound her tonight to give a more thorough inspection, but I have no reason to believe she's anything other than a perfectly healthy animal and exactly as advertised. Good job, Josh.

Garret Hebenstreit - Cincinnati, OH

Old 06-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #32
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garret View Post
I received my shipment from Josh Buchwald today. The transaction was for a female spider ball python, het for albino. Josh tendered the shipment to UPS as he agreed and she was delivered on time this morning. Upon opening the box there was a signed photo ID from Jon at NWE specifying her genetics and clutch information. Josh advertised her as a little over 200g and her actual weight is 247g, this exceeded my expectations. She was packed very well and Josh confirmed with me right before shipping about the temps in my area and packed accordingly. The snake has no visual blemishes or any outward appearance of anything other than perfect health. I will probe and ultrasound her tonight to give a more thorough inspection, but I have no reason to believe she's anything other than a perfectly healthy animal and exactly as advertised. Good job, Josh.

Garret Hebenstreit - Cincinnati, OH
Why would you ultra sound her??? Is she supposed to be gravod??

Old 06-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #33
Royal Morphz
gravid

Old 06-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #34
Garret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Why would you ultra sound her??? Is she supposed to be gravod??
No, a 240 gram snake isn't gravid, but it's the only internal imaging equipment I have access to. Even with the relatively poor image quality of ultrasound, an abscess or blockage can be seen.

Garret Hebenstreit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!