Good Guy Great Valley Serpentarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
theherbalfox
Thumbs up Great Valley Serpentarium

I received a Ghost Corn and a Sunglow Corn from Great Valley Serpentarium this morning. Nice, good looking babies that are active and alert.

After seeing them in person; I wish I had gotten more than two!

Old 05-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
phoerner
I agree Bill is a great guy!

Old 06-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #3
ernsburns
i also have to a gree ive gotten half my snakes from him all beatiful and healthy

Old 06-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
irishanaconda
i agree

i have been there and for those who have not i made a video when i was there visiting!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr0D_56ZeQ4
great shop!!

Old 06-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
phoerner
By the way Bill sold the Serpentarium, the new owner is Robert Coral I got this message from Robert.

Hey there,

Since we won't be attending the San Diego show this year, I'm going to have my Grand Opening on the same day and will make it a mini show all weekend long. There will be music, free food and drinks, lots of sales, and everybody who attends (for free) is allowed to bring their animals to buy/sell/trade with others.

I've contacted a couple of local breeders who also aren't going to the San Diego show and they're interested in setting up mini booths, so the turnout should be good. I'll be advertising all over Craigslist, Reptilegeeks, Newspapers, etc. I'm also handing out fliers to all the customers who come into the store.

Please spread the word!

June 27th & 28th - 10:00am - 5:00pm

Thanks,

Robert

Old 06-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
sjsexotics
ive been to the store many times I will be going to the show sounds like fun. I just have to say they are a little over priced

Old 06-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
phoerner
Robert is really into insects so I think he is doing a whole room of just insects!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
great valley serpentarium