For Sale [NJ] - 1.1 Large Albino Honduran Milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 07:46 AM   #1
TheDJV
[NJ] - 1.1 Large Albino Honduran Milks

Have a pair of Albino 2011 Honduran Milk holdbacks from a friend that I raised up to breed. I finally tried last year - after brumation they coupled, but nothing came of it.

I'm ready to move on - will sell outright for a great deal (250 for the pair) or will trade for Eastern Kings/tri color kings/tree boa, or anything interesting. Colors are insane and they eat like crazy, live or thawed.
They are about 50" each and heavy bodied, crazy colors.

I'm in Somerset County NJ, will meet up within a reasonable distance - 20-30 miles? I cant ship these unfortunately.

Thanks

Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2017, 09:53 PM   #2
PitViper2011
Are they handleable?

Old 05-22-2017, 07:39 AM   #3
TheDJV
Hi -

Yes - I handle them frequently, they do have that Honduran skittishness, but are not bad. They have never nipped at me either.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
TheDJV
I would also like to trade - Eastern Chain Kings, San Lois, variable kings, maybe mountain kings. I have no experience shipping but if someone ships to me, I can reuse the material and shipping method to ship back -

Thanks!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2017, 06:36 PM   #5
TheDJV
Pics as requested.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!