Bad Guy S&S EXOTICS SUXXX - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #11
ElexisC
Wow, looks like he really enjoys antagonizing people for no reason..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 02-13-2016, 09:13 AM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
Click on his name and then click "find more posts by"

I was showing how I looked up the S&S posts.

Old 02-13-2016, 09:14 AM   #13
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
Click on his name and then click "find more posts by"
Nothing like the "common sense" approach!

Old 02-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #14
WebSlave
FYI, it appears that the originator of this thread is a false identity perpetrated by another member here. I found at least 3 posts made by the apparent perpetrator (some more were soft deleted so not viewable to the general membership) that are using the same IP address used by "BishopThaGreat6699":

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...72#post1886972

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...71#post1883571

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...11#post1865511

IMHO, that is NOT a simple innocent coincidence.

I sent a PM to Rene Moreno, apparent owner of Texoticas Reptiles, requesting an explanation, but after reading that PM, he or she apparently decided to not respond. Very well, I have to presume there is no GOOD answer for my query. Perhaps he or she would rather respond here instead.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2016, 08:14 PM   #15
WebSlave
Stop!

Never mind. Rene Moreno isn't welcome to address anything on this site now or in the future.

I didn't realize this guy had the history that he does here.

I followed his history back through "Texoticas Reptiles", then "Mr.Monitor", and before that "reneboy6". For a guy who seems to hate this site and us that run it, he sure does want to hang around here a lot. And from the caustic and profane messages sent to my moderators, he can just go somewhere else and stay there as far as I am concerned.

It appears to me that the "BishopThaGreat6699" he created was for nothing more than to just be a troublemaker here.

So I made the ban on all of his accounts he has created here are permanent. He is NOT welcome back to this site, ever.

Old 02-13-2016, 10:15 PM   #16
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Nothing like the "common sense" approach!
So sorry I missed that when I clicked on the name, I then tried to search it which usually bring up any thread that person has even replied on but for some reason it just kept loading this thread over and over and over as I scrolled down. But thanks for the sparky remark

Old 02-13-2016, 11:01 PM   #17
senusenu
Absolutely riveting argument, I am totally convinced

I'll never understand the people who say they hate the site, and yet avail themselves of its services. I can honestly say that I have learned so much from reading the BoI that I never even have to post here to have gained something from it.

Old 02-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #18
juliasara
He appears to be a flipper as well. The 3rd link webslave posted is for this ad for a monitor. In that ad is a link to his YouTube channel, where an unboxing video is posted for that monitor. He received the monitor on October 23rd and posted the ad on November 2nd. That's 10 days between when he received the monitor and when he advertised it.
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2016, 07:32 AM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
For a guy who seems to hate this site and us that run it, he sure does want to hang around here a lot.
This sort of activity is not new. There seems to be a small group of people who, over the years, have chosen to attempt to tear down this site.
The statistics speak for themselves, huge numbers of people come here to read the BOI in order to lessen their chances of being scammed and make rational, studied choices about who they will send their hard earned cash to.

It is difficult to fathom why a few people perennially try to destroy something this useful. I can only surmise that their lives must be devoid of any kind of reward or adventure, and that their little attempts at destructive forays give them the illusion that their lives are meaningful.
At least a tick or mosquito derives sustenance from taking from others. These people destroy, but in reality they come away empty from their meaningless destruction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!