Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #11
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
My guess is that the guy is sulking somewhere thinking that he is absolutely in the right, and everyone here who agrees with me is simply a "Fauna Fan Boy (or girl)". That this is all a conspiratorial clique that closes ranks against any and all "outsiders".. Yeah, like THAT has never happened around here before...
Now-now. Let's just see if he can man-up when it is time to man-up. A guy that profits some $24k/year off of corn snakes can't be stupid. Put it this way, if he did just go ahead and cut and paste that, what would be your reaction? I'm guessing you would probably say something like "don't worry about it - it's squashed"? Somehow, I just can't picture you of all people kicking someone when they are down. Like it or not, you are 'da Man' for a reason around here. I am sure I am not the only one that admires the way you express yourself - actually it's kind of a toss up between you and Mr. Moore, who is elegantly eloquent in his writing. I now have a new word thanks to one of your recent posts - snarky.

Does anyone have a rag I can wipe this brown off my nose with