For Sale 12 year old Female Egyptian - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
12 year old Female Egyptian

It’s seldom that you come across an opportunity like this. I’m offering up one of my female Egyptians. She is around 12 years old. She is proven. She is extremely heavy, could possibly be gravid, since it’s the season. It’s also wicked rare that you find an Egyptian with such smooth growth. Her shell is pristine. I’m selling her to fund a project that I’m passionate about. There will be no trades. 3,500.00 shipped. Email tortstork@gmail.com and I can answer any other questions and provide more pictures.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2018, 08:44 AM   #2
ChrisManis
Although I don't have 3.5K to drop on this animal, it is nice to see quality animals still becoming available. She looks nice....

Old 02-09-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
rbetz-Tortstork
Thanks Chris. I really don’t want to let her as you can imagine. What moron sells a proven adult female Egyptian in the height of the Egyptian hatchling craze, but I have a project that I need/want funded and this is the quickest way to get it done. I’ll regret it I’m sure, but sometimes you just have to follow your dreams.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #4
ChrisManis
The heart wants what the heart wants...

Old 02-09-2018, 09:33 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisManis View Post
The heart wants what the heart wants...
!!!

I have to ask, what are you wanting so badly, that you would sell that awesome female Testudo kleinmanni for?

Old 02-10-2018, 06:43 AM   #6
rbetz-Tortstork
Burmese star adults.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #7
Dyscophus antongilii
How I wish that I had some to trade!!! I was guessing something, much more "exotic"!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!