Info Nick Maitland / nickmaitland96 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
nickmaitland96
when i tryed to sell the caramel on the auction site i listed her as just a caramel this was the same snake and yes i will get my buddy to call whoever wants to know about the snake this weekend when he comes down to my house. the caramel with the glow parents is a friend of mine in texas i assure you i knew nothing about the snake of his he just asked me to post the ad look you guys im sorry i never meant to do anything wrong i was just looking to trade her for some older morphs to breed this season once again im sorry

Old 02-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #12
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaitland96 View Post
when i tryed to sell the caramel on the auction site i listed her as just a caramel this was the same snake and yes i will get my buddy to call whoever wants to know about the snake this weekend when he comes down to my house. the caramel with the glow parents is a friend of mine in texas i assure you i knew nothing about the snake of his he just asked me to post the ad look you guys im sorry i never meant to do anything wrong i was just looking to trade her for some older morphs to breed this season once again im sorry
So...what you are trying to trade is JUST a Caramel?

TEXAS?? *I'm out!

Old 02-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #13
Utta
Quote:
So which is the one you produced?

Old 02-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
Utta
Quote:
yes i can i did produce the snake me and a buddy when i told him i produced it i was meaning it as in i ussaying i bred one of my snakes to a buddy of mines snake and produced the clutch there was no need to put me on the boi for this
What snake did you produce?
Quote:
and you can clearly see that the name alyssa has a heart beside it its my girlfriend she was on my message signature i hope you feel really slow and i clearly put in the otther ad that i was setting up a ad for my friend because he didnt know how to. the glow times glow ad that had the pic of my snake on it was just to show what the caramel looked like it wasnt a actual picture of the snake . and the other ad yes was mine no big deal she has the genes and if you didnt believe me you shouldnt have ever contacted me thanks dont reply to my stuff or comment again your being blocked goodbye
So your animal is the carmel het glow?
Quote:
because im not going to have an ad if people are calling me a scammer its pointless to post anything and the reason the parents were different is because i didnt produce my friends snake i posted 2 ads for him that were not my snakes i just posted the pics to show what the caramel looked like. the only ad that was mine is if they said the het glows parents dad was a ghost het caramel and the mom was caramel het ghost

thanks nick.
No one has used the "scammer" word here but you. You posted 2 ads for the same friend?
Quote:
Here you state that the het glow is your friend is Texas' snake, but the quote above this one states that its yours. Care to elaborate? Might be just me, but it seems like you can't keep your story straight.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #15
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Here you state that the het glow is your friend is Texas' snake, but the quote above this one states that its yours. Care to elaborate? Might be just me, but it seems like you can't keep your story straight.
Any chance we could get your friend in Texas to come and vouch for you? It'd go a long way in clearing up this confusion.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #16
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
...and can you post pics of the parents?

Thanks.
Even this would be great

Old 02-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
SERPENTS DEN

Can you post a pic of the Caramel Glow breeder that was used to produce the Caramel Het Hypo/Glow?

You told me some guy in VA produced her?

I agree all the ads should be restored/un deleted so screen shots can be posted within this thread along with screen shots of all the post offering to trade this supposed Caramel or Caramel Het Hypo/Glow to other fauna members .

Old 02-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #18
Focal
Quote:
Quote:
because im not going to have an ad if people are calling me a scammer its pointless to post anything and the reason the parents were different is because i didnt produce my friends snake i posted 2 ads for him that were not my snakes i just posted the pics to show what the caramel looked like. the only ad that was mine is if they said the het glows parents dad was a ghost het caramel and the mom was caramel het ghost

thanks nick.
Oh the webs we weave.

Nick, the initial texts I sent you were for this "friends" snakes. You can at least admit to that. Those text messages several posts above still continue but I didn't think they were necessary. So if this was your friends snake, why were you making these offers?
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
Focal
Quote:
and you can clearly see that the name alyssa has a heart beside it its my girlfriend she was on my message signature i hope you feel really slow and i clearly put in the otther ad that i was setting up a ad for my friend because he didnt know how to. the glow times glow ad that had the pic of my snake on it was just to show what the caramel looked like it wasnt a actual picture of the snake . and the other ad yes was mine no big deal she has the genes and if you didnt believe me you shouldnt have ever contacted me thanks dont reply to my stuff or comment again your being blocked goodbye
You can provide plenty of pictures of your snake for your ad but can't take any pictures of his snake which is also in YOUR possession?
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
hhmoore
I've undeleted his recent ads that included reference to caramels, and locked them. Feel free to post screen shots of whatever is needed...though I would suggest that Mr Maitland not delete them again.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=223509
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=223493
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=223526
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=224331
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=224047

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
804 892 7246, maitland, nickmaitland96@gmail.com